The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
k3nnyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

On Tuesday, a group of us was feeling abit itchy and we all headed down to Skyriver..

I gave Bro KLKOOL a ring when we were on the way there to see if he wanted to join us as he had just PM-ed me his number the day before. He didnt pick up so i assumed he was busy. Quite late at night..

So we went down to the ever trusty Skyriver but suprisingly it was a letdown.. Not much girls, only 3 available and according to the captain, all the good ones went back for chinese new year after having made enough money.

So we then went down to Green Elephant in Sg Wang.. I took a girl named Theresa which one of my friends in our group claims to have known or seen somewhere before. Apparently shes constantly on vitamin K..

Anyhow, she was actually quite good..

Name: Theresa
Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5 <-- more on the small side
Body: 6
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8
FJ: 7.5

Only reason why i thought the BBBJ and the AR was extremely good was she kept licking in the straight line from the asshole all the way up thru your nuts and then eventually to the top of your little bro with the tip of the toungue. New experience man and was extremely good.

Overall, a satisfying bonk although the facilities were kinda sh1t.

So the following night, which was last night, we went to Skyriver... proceed to Skyriver thread.. hahaha

Old 06-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro k3nnyx,

Good FR. Glad that you're in the SBF spirit; bonking and sharing FRs..hehehe. Seems like someone is up to bro KLK's standard,lah.. Can't get enough and horny always..keke.

Bro GTM, like that we retire, liao.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro k3nnyx,

Good FR. Glad that you're in the SBF spirit; bonking and sharing FRs..hehehe. Seems like someone is up to bro KLK's standard,lah.. Can't get enough and horny always..keke.

Bro GTM, like that we retire, liao.
Sure or not? If sure, then let's retire together and just sit around and have coffe and eye candy. After that can also retire to your favourite place which is just behind.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha....

Welcome, welcome back. Ya,lah...we retire together. Coz' nowadays, bro KLK and bro TD always say see look, see look only..and wanna save "bullets" for their trip up north.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnyx
On Tuesday, a group of us was feeling abit itchy and we all headed down to Skyriver..

I gave Bro KLKOOL a ring when we were on the way there to see if he wanted to join us as he had just PM-ed me his number the day before. He didnt pick up so i assumed he was busy. Quite late at night..

So we went down to the ever trusty Skyriver but suprisingly it was a letdown.. Not much girls, only 3 available and according to the captain, all the good ones went back for chinese new year after having made enough money.

So we then went down to Green Elephant in Sg Wang.. I took a girl named Theresa which one of my friends in our group claims to have known or seen somewhere before. Apparently shes constantly on vitamin K..

Anyhow, she was actually quite good..

Name: Theresa
Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5 <-- more on the small side
Body: 6
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8
FJ: 7.5

Only reason why i thought the BBBJ and the AR was extremely good was she kept licking in the straight line from the asshole all the way up thru your nuts and then eventually to the top of your little bro with the tip of the toungue. New experience man and was extremely good.

Overall, a satisfying bonk although the facilities were kinda sh1t.

So the following night, which was last night, we went to Skyriver... proceed to Skyriver thread.. hahaha

Sorry about Tuesday... was quite busy... Next time SMS me first, sometimes I can SMS back during meetings when others are having discussions.... GE got good stuff ah... hmmm... any other new recce on GE? Got to say a b little skeptical cos too many bros have too many bad experiences there... anyway, glad u had a blast. Cheers dude
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 19
sexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond repute
Alice in GE

[QUOTE=dennis7] Alice in GE , is she the one with glasses ....
Old 09-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alice in GE

[QUOTE=sexkingkl]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis7
Alice in GE , is she the one with glasses ....
Sigh, this place used to be my hangout place, Ivy, Joanne, CK ? Gucci ? Lots of FL actually, GE doesn't keep stock, mostly r fl called in my OKT. So i usually get numbers from those fl and contact them straight after our encounter from GE.

I think bros can try gettin girls numbers after bonk. Sumtimes they give fark up attitude coz of other customers doin that to them. I usually try to chat them up, ease up the tense feeling for them. Imagin us being the girl, meet up with cheongsters, very tense leh, of course straight wanna finish our job and go 4 next one lo. But if can chat nicely, spend sum time, surely they will gip better service, altho there r cases where they dun even wanna chat, then bad choice lo.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=CuntMan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkingkl

Sigh, this place used to be my hangout place, Ivy, Joanne, CK ? Gucci ? Lots of FL actually, GE doesn't keep stock, mostly r fl called in my OKT. So i usually get numbers from those fl and contact them straight after our encounter from GE.

I think bros can try gettin girls numbers after bonk. Sumtimes they give fark up attitude coz of other customers doin that to them. I usually try to chat them up, ease up the tense feeling for them. Imagin us being the girl, meet up with cheongsters, very tense leh, of course straight wanna finish our job and go 4 next one lo. But if can chat nicely, spend sum time, surely they will gip better service, altho there r cases where they dun even wanna chat, then bad choice lo.
Hmmm.... sounds like good advice... maybe will give the place a try again soon
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 19
sexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond reputesexkingkl has a reputation beyond repute

was at GE last week , ask OTK ( Ah Hee ) for new girls ..
he say got 1 new one call "K K" .. so call her .. only 19 years old , very good(pussy will very tight) , should try her out if u guys go to GE ...
Old 23-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fl

[QUOTE=CuntMan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkingkl

bros, u call them up to deal elsewhere or in GE

Old 23-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fl

[QUOTE=DRYDUST]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan

bros, u call them up to deal elsewhere or in GE
If in GE definitely must bonk lo, but if u think she is worth to try again or u like her, then go get her number lo.

Sum r willin to gip coz they r part timers, GE and Delux nowadays take partimers no more house gals.

So partimers not willin to let GE take the cut ma deal direct lo. Rm 198 for a bonk but do u know how much goes to GE and how much goes to gal ? Rm 100 for girls only.

This i learn from a gal i know there, "baby" dun think she works there anymore, student only leh.

Just a tip for havin good deals :
Try to be friendly, unless the girl pushes, else tell her dun need to rush, take your time. But usually if peak hour, 9 pm till 12 they dun have time to waste as they try to maximise their time. But 2 which is last call only they have time to chit chat and talk and sumtimes, get free ride home lo. Of course dun be pushy on fetchin her home or anything, coz they r human la, after GE they wanna pretend they never do such jobs at all. Most important is in front of their friends.

I think this applies to not only GE, other can try but sum joint r very pushy dunno if coz they r tied down to contract or sumthing that's y i try to look see look see more than lok sui.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went there. They had renovated.

The dining area is more spacious and added 2 computer for internet surfing and area for us to relax and watch Astro.

FR

Tim Tim ( sweet sweet in contoneese)

Height:+-5"3
Body: 7/10 ( boobs size is okay for her height)
BJ: 8/10 gentle, deep through
AR: 9/10 she pokes her tough in to my ass hole, really nice
FJ: 8/10 sound effects is good and keep asking me to bang harder
accomodate in changing position ..
RTF: yes

damage 198 (member price)

As I said being a member has special price and buy 10 free 1 round.
Old 03-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

Recently went there. They had renovated.

The dining area is more spacious and added 2 computer for internet surfing and area for us to relax and watch Astro.

FR

Tim Tim ( sweet sweet in contoneese)

Height:+-5"3
Body: 7/10 ( boobs size is okay for her height)
BJ: 8/10 gentle, deep through
AR: 9/10 she pokes her tough in to my ass hole, really nice
FJ: 8/10 sound effects is good and keep asking me to bang harder
accomodate in changing position ..
RTF: yes

damage 198 (member price)

As I said being a member has special price and buy 10 free 1 round.
Old 25-04-2006, 04:44 AM
Samster

more info about tim tim
she is the cute cute type and also a bit chio after makeup.

She is one of the beautician doing part time in Green Elephant...

Still missed her ass poking AR so much ..hmm and her moan asking me to fuck her harded and faster ... hmmm

HARD ON .. neeed to TFK only can sleep liao ..
Old 25-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yslguy
more info about tim tim
she is the cute cute type and also a bit chio after makeup.

She is one of the beautician doing part time in Green Elephant...

Still missed her ass poking AR so much ..hmm and her moan asking me to fuck her harded and faster ... hmmm

HARD ON .. neeed to TFK only can sleep liao ..
bro, so now your card got how many stamp alredy? enuf for the free bonk or not? ... ask her wanna hav some facial cream or not, we can supply mah. kekeke

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1