The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-04-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyphoopeepee View Post
I think it means that the bro too handsome too sexy too charming, girls see liao dong buay diao, auto wet, drip, squirt, splash all over the place 💦💦💦 like SongKran festival everyday, all day long!! V funny new term 😂 See liao v Song!
Wah seems like it. From the bro FR machiam he damn charm. Angpai he also get free.

Hot new girl also see him liao wet.
Old 23-04-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thebadsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Guitar from Silkstocking - 21/4 1:30pm

Central area and discrete. Eat place nearby good for you to wait there if you’re early. But the building has no lift and I have to walk all the way up by stairs. Not a problem for me. But for old bird can train your knees lmao.

Room
I wouldn’t say is clean but is empty. Feels like a vacant space.

Towel
Not sure if is clean but is a bit wet when I received and girl a bit funny keep mixing up with mine and asking which is hers lol. But I’m observant enough to spot the difference.

Look / Personality
First of all is funny, if you are expecting the person in the picture you would probably confuse. I had to check my phone to look and compare. Definitely there are some touch up to the pictures. Not Thai tan but sporty tan. Not as fair as pic. Look is acceptable, above average is more to bubbly type. Funny and talkative very surprised, thought she is the shy type based on pictures.

Body
She’s tall, 168cm I would say, not for petite lover, no tummy she’s slim but not thin. Small ass no perky butt sorry guys. Maybe she doesn’t work out.

Boobs
Natural C, slightly sag. But acceptable for me especially cowboy view is good.

Bath
SOP bath.

French
NA. I selective.

BJ
Her BBBJ style is ok. Rooms of improvement. Can’t deepthroat only if I force push.

Fingering
NA. She politely told me beforehand not to bcos is painful. I can totally understand and respect that.

FJ
She can’t take many position, only did missionary, cowgirl and sideway. She felt pain in sideway. So I respect her and asked her comfortable position. We ended with cowgirl.

Bottom line
Overall experience feel kind of SOP. Room i prefer private single living apartment. Person in real somehow differentiate from picture. I wouldn’t RTF as I’ve long list ahead to try.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raclette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Overdued FR on Jiro from Babyface
Location: Central area, no check-in required. Booking was fast and easy.
Looks: Accurate, very petite and cute especially when she smiles. Slender and smooth body with no tattoos.
Boobs: Big enhanced but feels soft.
Kiss: Light kisses but managed to steal some french
BBBJ: put in alot of effort.
FJ: tried all positions, very accommodating with no complaints
GFE: Made effort to start convos, bubbly personality
RTF: Yes, a gem not to be missed
Old 23-04-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Wah seems like it. From the bro FR machiam he damn charm. Angpai he also get free.

Hot new girl also see him liao wet.
wah where to learn this technique... I want to become padawan
Old 23-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
These words are well-said. Live pics are less likely to be fake FR. However, I think it is only courteous to ask for consent to post. No obvious face or tattoos that can identify the FL I think they won't object. After all, as Bro RockerLee rightly said, FLs are here to weeks and they need money. Just have to balance that with being considerate for their privacy.
Pics for your personal consumption only. Should respect FL's privacy and avoid sharing around.
Old 23-04-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
wah where to learn this technique... I want to become padawan
U just 1 level lower than autosongkran

Just need to win over 1 or 2 heidis U be there liao

I still need train with Dion/Rebecca/Pinky before fighting big boss Heidi

Strangely manage to win Mirage but maybe Heidi is another level.
Old 23-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyphoopeepee View Post
I think it means that the bro too handsome too sexy too charming, girls see liao dong buay diao, auto wet, drip, squirt, splash all over the place 💦💦💦 like SongKran festival everyday, all day long!! V funny new term 😂 See liao v Song!
Yes Indeed

I envy bros take pix of girls
Chicks usually want spend all time fucking me. no time take pix
Sad my cock huge need go slow so time wasted also

But if you guys train more U also can reach AutoSongkran level!
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 23-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meen from LoveAffair

OKT: Friendly, simple and clear instructions given

Looks 8/10 - About 80% similar in person as compared to photos, eyes slightly more on Ying Noey Yanisa's side.

Body 8/10 - Ample C/D cup boobs. Natural boobs! Soft to the squeeze. Kept grabbing them. Body is slim, combined with the pair of boobs, a voluptuous figure! Beneath is Au Naturale, needs some trimming or shaving. Thai Milk Tea tan.

Frenching 7/10 - Have to be gradual. Started out with light and normal pecks before moving on to frenching

Painting 8/10 - Yes. No odour and good but as mentioned, unshaved (I prefer shaved and trimmed)

FJ - 9/10 - Very good, the girl aims to please and is very accommodative to changing positions.

GFE - 9/10 - Very good GFE. Like banging your GF. She's not the wildcat kinky or naughty type though. More on the demure, sweet, tender and caring type of GF vibe (that I prefer personally). Not a time watcher at all. Never uses phone, always on you throughout the session. Hugged her at the end of the session.

Overall definitely did not disappoint and pleased to get her.

RTF: Probably will if I have money, but however, really paradox of choice as there are many tons others to try out!
Old 23-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

Fon from Teeruklover

Advance booking for her for first slot today 10am

OKT 9/10: fast booking from OKT

Body/Face:
-Fon 8/10 got the XMM looks, minor diff from pics

Boobs:
-Fon 8/10. C cup, enhanced. looks beautiful, little hard when you squeeze

Bathing:
-Fon 9/10. quite active in chatting and touching in toilet, good towels

French:
-Fon 9/10 excellent frenching skills, lots of tongue action, think she had mints in her mouth from mouthwash or candies, so has the cool refreshing feeling

BBBJ:
-Fon 10/10 one of the best i encountered, her face looks so serious when giving me a bj. used my first shot due to her superb skills

FJ:
-Fon 8/10 love it when her boobs bounce, very seductive, pussy was shaved and nice. lots of moaning from her. tried 3 different styles and cummed with her riding on me. she really knows how to ride a dick.

RTF: yes, definitely

Damage: $220-90mins-2shots & $20 tips

Overall experience: I find Fon quite a perfect girl for me. small size, petite with nice looking figure. Boobs also big and cleanly shaved pussy. A good companion in bed with her skills. Though need to improve on her GFE. Didnt really communicated much with her throughout the session.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can't assume just because it's good for her business that means she approves of the sharing of pictures. I once had an FL get angry at me for posting FR of her... I'm like wtf, I thought I was helping to promote her, I guessed wrong.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
U just 1 level lower than autosongkran

Just need to win over 1 or 2 heidis U be there liao

I still need train with Dion/Rebecca/Pinky before fighting big boss Heidi

Strangely manage to win Mirage but maybe Heidi is another level.
looks like heidi a gem i missed T_T

too hard 2 book

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 23-04-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
looks like heidi a gem i missed T_T

too hard 2 book
Want to Attend AutoSongkran course?

Will the sluts and Bitches will fit your time let you bonk instead!!
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 23-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
henrikhooter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
FR for Party from RP

Location central, no need to use TT. Although room is quite far from lift.

Looks: Pre-milf type. Looks very slutty which is a turn on for me.

Body: A little on the chubby side which contributes to her awesome smackable ass.

Shower: Did not initiate to shower together and I thought it was rather disappointing.

BBBJ: Awesome, one of the best I've had. Her suction was nuts and I had to hold it in as didn't want to cim.
Old 23-04-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for June from Club Friday

Due to a poor experience with other stable my last round, I went for June with lowered expectations so that I won’t be disappointed. But June lived up to expectations from FRs written here and her pics.

Don’t be fooled by the Ad that she is just a student here to make extra cash for her tuition fee. It’s really not this innocent. This slut came to Singapore to devour cocks. She devoured the whole of my 6 inch with her mouth and I remembered feeling her throat. I gladly face fucked her just as she desired.

Look: She had a youthful look. Small face, sharp chin and features, like a barbie doll. Quite lian and a little RBF.
Body: Huge man made boobs with very skinny body, hips and legs. And a trimmed pussy. Light brown and tasty nips. Like a body made for sex worshipping.
French: Yup. Sweet.
GFE: It was perfect for me.
Pussy: I don’t go down on all girls but this pussy looked too delicious not to taste. No smell. And very palatable.

Overall a 9.5/10 for me.
Old 23-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday: Smile

Service: 9/10 can fits in what you need in what you want
Looks: 9/10 for me definitely i like
GFE: Look like your own gf 100% you will love it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1