The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Aryu

Opt for 1 shot only so not really build up the X factors effect with her but still she is worth for releasing lor.

Aryu stats:

Look- 6( another ah lian looking type but more toward mature lian)

Neh Neh Pok- 5 ( this one I really bobian, her small B already small liao but still can see it saggy abit lor)

C-Hum - 8 ( little bushes, super wet sensitive CB ready for licking)

Body -7 ( Slim , not bone 🦴 just nice)

Her Kungfu stats:

Laji -6( more kissing than tongue 👅 fight maybe not used to my hor qiu )

KLJ - 0 ( Didnt let her kum my LJ straight to sio gan )

Eat C-Hum- 9 ( can latte her cb as long as you want lor, sensitive to my Picasso's painting tongue 👅 and moan accordingly very song to see her shake when hit the right spot)

Pa Pao - 7( only 1 pose missionary as too tired from previous sessions Liao, just wack her fast and furious and heard her moaning also song liao)

Attitude- 8 ( friendly la , no black face even though she just woke up )

Gfe- 6 ( not bad lah got shower together but no action as no space, didnt feel her KC spell or uncle too immune liao )

TCSS- 10 ( speak Siam wey to get the way to her heart if not she will inform you she speak English little little)

RTF- (not really , she is good la but still lack the feel to return )
Old 09-04-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoCarrotHead View Post
Hi all, I would like to bring this serious issue to your attention.
I rtf Ling and was told that she encountered 2 customers who wanted to force raw onto her or remove condom midway. And she fought back to protect herself. I affirmed her that upon violence, in her self defense, SG laws are on her side and thai embassy will protect her. I asked her to fully activate her self protection mechanism without any hesitation. If that nasty bastard lost his kuku bird, he deserved it.
Hey, nasty guys, u want raw, go JB ocean hotel lah, its along jalan wong ah fook, now its open. U can raw there as much as u want.
Leave the thai girls here alone.
Warning: if u dare rape any thai girl, with ur contact available, u want to challenge if our PAP govt can hunt u down within 2 hrs? u sure will be jailed and lose everything!
When any bro visit any girl, pls let them know.
Wish all song song gao jurong.
Hope fellow bros deal with these girls reasonably and not in this nasty way. Everyone makes a living.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Asianboi95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bena, Club Friday

Managed to score a slot with Bena (9 April 2022)
Location is near the east side of Singapore, rather accessible by public transport

Bena look exactly like the photo, really beautiful and speak English well.

Her BBBJ skills are definitely up there. She will lick, twirl and make your 2ic disappear.

Did I mentioned she also a good rider, been awhile since I was rode this well and with a soft bouncy ass guarantee a good doggy session.

Will definitely recommended her for people who want a beautiful lady with great ass.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ver long no do FR liao.

OKT: 100/10

FR for Ying rollypolly

Looks: 7.5/10 (discount abit)
Body: 8/10 (small)
Boobs:7/10 (small B)
Bath: 9/10 (fill bathtub and ask me go in hahaha)
Bbbj: 8/10 (had better)
Foreplay: 6/10 (didn't do much)
FJ: 9/10 ( ask me seat on a chair and ride me like no tmr)

Overall not a bad book. Good attitude and accommodate to requests. Only bad thing is u need use Google translate most of the time.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
I think some bros think that the ladies don't dare to report them because they are on a social visit pass. It's just like those who receive the service and run away without paying. The ladies are in a bit of a difficult situation because even though the law may be on her side with regards to being forced upon to do raw, immigration law is not on their side and they will still land in trouble with the law, just a different set of laws.

I normally don't advocate extra-judicial justice, but these people do deserve to be ambushed after their nasty attempts to force raw on working ladies and being kicked in the nuts a few times.

Bro, rape is rape. See attached police's definition. Police will never say SG man can rape thai whore. U think the girl won't report? They will drag u into hell as they r already dead. But nevertheless, thank u soooo much for treating this seriously. Kum sia. May ur next thai girl let u cum 3 times as a reward. 😁
Old 09-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Aries

OKT: 10/10. Very responsive, patient and indtructions are clear
Location: 9/10. Convenient and accessible by public transport
Looks: 7/10. Minus the meitu
Body: 8/10. On the thicc side but not fat
Boobs: 10/10. Huge and good for boobs lovers
French: 8/10
Paint: 10/10. No smell.
BJ: 10/10. Lots of tongue action
FJ: 10/10. Accomodating
GFE: 10/10. Took awhile to warm up but willing to initiate

RTF: Probably not due to too many to try and first time to the scene so unable to make any comparison
Old 09-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JismOnYourFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Lotus?
Old 09-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
jy9876 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was good
Bj 10/10 no teeth which is extremely good and rare in my experience
Face 6/10
Body 8/10 very good curve, slim & tall too
Fj 8/10 doggy is the best in opinion cause of the nice ass
Old 09-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

EIKO - BABYFACE

Although she just arrived to Singapore, this girl is no stranger to this line of work! She surely will become popular in the coming days!

Booking with Bro BF was really easy and the location will definitely not be a problem for those driving or coming by public transport.

Looks wise, I bet she will not be rejected. Looks very close to photos. Nice slim body, TIGHT ASS and her natural boobies are a handful... omg perfect. And not to add that clean shaved pussy of hers as simply asking to be painted.

As mentioned, she is no stranger to this line of work so rest assured that you will be serviced damn well. From wiping you down with the TINY towel, a simple massage followed by the deed. This girl knows damn well what she is doing and she does it like a pro.

I think all the info above is more than enough as I can probably go on for very long if I were to go into details! No regrets, surely RTF material for me!
Old 09-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sky (Rollypolly)

Clear directions from stable, even got video to show you how to enter.

Looks: 7/10 similar to photos, looks better irl imo.
Body: 8/10 slim, no tummy at all. Got full tattoo on her back
Boobs: small b but nice shape
Catbath / BBBJ : 7/10
FJ: 8/10 sibei nice view when she's riding you, really like those clubbing malay ah lians type. damn hot la
When missionary will occasionally give you eye contact, bo bian will end up frenching hahaha.

RTF: Maybe, too many gems to try. But will rec bros to try her if you want to experience bonking a young ahlian
Old 09-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Therawfood3113 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for aryu RP Stable

Location: 7/10 central hotel, easy to locate but not discreet at night full of party goers

Looks: 7/10 70-80 to pic , it’s her but pictures are filtered , has a hoarse voice of a person who smokes 4 pack a day, not sure natural voice or sore throat never asked lol
Body : 7/10 b cup boobs with slight sag , tummy fat but slim so lean towards skinny fat type of body
Bbbj : 7/10 had braces but dun feel them, feels normal
Fj : 9/10 she can ride and grind pretty long , no complaints at all and accommodating to any positions.
GFE : 9/10 got to give her points for this , step in the door and starts talking non stop with smiles and laughters despite her below average English, does shower together as well.
RTF: maybe leaning towards the no side, too many girls to choose

Overall experience: very friendly and chatty girl , barely have any silence throughout the session. Heard she’s a office worker back in Bangkok, first time working in this line. If only I could speak thai maybe can communicate better lolz

She will be here for 2 weeks only. Bros looking to try should try to book asap
Old 09-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoCarrotHead View Post
Hi all, I would like to bring this serious issue to your attention.
I rtf Ling and was told that she encountered 2 customers who wanted to force raw onto her or remove condom midway. And she fought back to protect herself. I affirmed her that upon violence, in her self defense, SG laws are on her side and thai embassy will protect her. I asked her to fully activate her self protection mechanism without any hesitation. If that nasty bastard lost his kuku bird, he deserved it.
Hey, nasty guys, u want raw, go JB ocean hotel lah, its along jalan wong ah fook, now its open. U can raw there as much as u want.
Leave the thai girls here alone.
Warning: if u dare rape any thai girl, with ur contact available, u want to challenge if our PAP govt can hunt u down within 2 hrs? u sure will be jailed and lose everything!
When any bro visit any girl, pls let them know.
Wish all song song gao jurong.
This is sad to read
Respect the girls, they are trying to earn a living
Old 09-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sinfullover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for aryu RP Stable

Looks: 7/10 looks more alike to the third pic but with lesser makeup , filter the expectation by 20-30% will be okay still look pretty just abit off from the pictures.
Body : 7/10 boobs with slight sag , body slim with a small tummy
Bbbj : 8/10 can see her trying hard to please
Fj : 9/10 she can ride and grind pretty long , no complaints at all and accommodating to any positions.
GFE : 9/10 extra points for her smiles and laughters despite her below average English, does shower together as well.
RTF: maybe leaning towards the no side, many girls new girls available want to try them

Overall experience: good experience very friendly smiley girl.

Old 09-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noteverlasting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullover View Post
FR for aryu RP Stable

Looks: 7/10 looks more alike to the third pic but with lesser makeup , filter the expectation by 20-30% will be okay still look pretty just abit off from the pictures.
Body : 7/10 boobs with slight sag , body slim with a small tummy
Bbbj : 8/10 can see her trying hard to please
GFE : 9/10 extra points for her smiles and laughters despite her below average English, does shower together as well.
RTF: maybe leaning towards the no side, many girls new girls available want to try them

Overall experience: good experience very friendly smiley girl.

Copy other people FR ? Write your own words lah... how to believe like that...
Old 09-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkdagreat View Post
FR for Nanny from seduction

Looks : 9/10. Looks pretty, just like the advertised pics. Smiling always.
Frenching: Only light kisses. Not comfortable with full frenching.
Painting: Allows painting and will squirm with pleasure.
GFE: 9/10, very friendly and playful. Will shower with you.
Body and boobs : Slim and petite. Boobs are C. Do not seem enhanced but maybe I could be wrong.
BBBJ :9/10, great suction technique on the head and sloppy. No DT though. Will lock eyes with you as she sucks.

FJ: 10/10, this is where she shines. Best rider in the business. Very hardworking and willing to please in all positions. Pussy was tight and wet. I went for 2 shots and came twice in no time. Definitely will RTF.

Thanks seduction for the recommendation. Bros please take care and be nice.
Bro, do you mean Nanny from The Pimp?
There is no Nanny from Seduction. Seduction have Nancy.

I have my eye on Nanny but trying Kat first then Nanny, Soul, Chanel, Nancy, Venus, Jenny, Coco...arrrgggggHHH
There are too many SYTs...getting SYT overdose wallet in pain
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1