The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Mona was legend!! Correct me if I'm wrong. She have a large cilt. Rosalinda too long, can't remember the service.
Wah, bro I can't remember the size if her cilt.... I only remember she rode me fast n furious bec she was so horny n she wants to cum. she did it twice in a roll... I can only lie there n let her ride the hell out of her life....

For Roslina, it was her nuru massage.... she woke up my sexual fantasy...now no gals can resist my advance with nuru massage...

no gals offer nuru massage nowadays...
Old 21-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

wah Roslina jing jing legend!!!!
Old 21-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jasmine for ThaiSmile

Looks: 8/10 - pleasant & youthful looks ; tanned

Body: 9/10 - Has some small tattoos (even got tattooed her bra biz). Slim and voluptuous with right curves. Her ample & nicely-shaped boobs are her assets on slim frame.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Sensual, shiok & diligent job

FJ: 8/10 - Accommodating and willing to change many positions.
One HOT fuck with pillows brushed aside.

Attitude : 8/10 - Always smiling and willing to please. Too bad is her weak command of english.

OKT : 9/10 - Prompt & polite service. Concise instructions given.

Room: 8/10 - Clean, neat & spacious.
Old 21-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Anyone here can recommend a thai lady with belly piercing a f shaved pussy? Always had the impression that thai ladies like to pierce their belly keke
No piercing but fully shave. Punch from rolly polly
Old 21-03-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Magic (SA)

Finally managed to get slots for Magic. And she would be in my top 3 bonks for this year so far!

Went inside and the mood was on. Straight to frenching and pauses in between asking me if wanna shower. But we just kept going...straight to eating each other and fucked to our heart's content. First shot done in 30 minutes. Syiok max.

Cleaned up and we rested for about 5 minutes or so, chatting about travelling and stuff. Felt grounded for once, very non commercial.

Then second round started in a flash, with her hand automatically carressing my dick. Flag raising time liao lol. Second round was more vicious on her part.

Went on all sorts of positions: cowgirl, lotus, standing doggie, stand & carry to name some. Her pussy was so wet it was leaking on the sides of her thigh.

Her pussy is just MAGICAL (lol). Released my second shot and it felt damn satisfying. Very hard to describe but yea, Fantastic feeling.

Look: 9 again this look from her.. very seductive when high. Really look some JAV star
Body: 9 her body is god damn wowz. try do doggie and u know what i mean
Boobs: 9 Perfect boobs for me. felt natural to me. very soft. very nice to suck on!
BBBJ: 9 Heaven for me. Every little action of her tongue nearly made me cum instantly
French: 10 Easy 10. Her lips are just made for kissing/frenching
FJ: 10 nuff said
GFE: 10 Felt genuinely curious and talk alot about travelling. Felt we kinda had similar interests.
Rtf: Trying to get slot again haha!
Old 21-03-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xhjpns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasCoconut View Post
Thaismile Prada

Name : Prada (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=868005)
Room Type : private Room, Hotel feel, easy to reach by car or Bus, MRT need to walk abit, good direction and communication by Bro Thaismile
Age :est 21-24, she is a tall girl 168cm, hard to guess age accurate because she is tall, but definite young with braces
Looks : The photos are accurate (only cannot see eye). Thai uni girl look, I can imagine her wearing the white shirt and black skirts Uni students wear in Thailand, pretty for me, would no reject
Body : good body, Model like tall, slim and curvy in the right places, legs a mile long - I likey , some small tattoos
Boobs : B Natural, small girl nips, do not look like she had baby
Kissing : Frenching available, good sensual kisses not the tonsil fighting kind
BBBJ : Have BBBJ, more like a GF giving BBBJ but she is willing to learn
Painting : clean shaven, no smell, responsive, legs tense up.
FJ : accommodating, responsive, feel tight, no black face. Feel like making out with GF and those legs
Attitude/Personality: A friendly girl, not the KC type, simple conversations about Thailand. Hug, cuddle and chat after deed.

Return: return customer for Thaismile $170, she is a good deal and I will return while she is here.
Bro how is her English like?
Old 21-03-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few girl that was listed came to our shore few year back. Likely 2017-2018. I'm expecting to see more.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 3
Rusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRusticus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Hebe fr SA

Hebe is 1 hell of a horny milf... the things I enjoyed most is her BBBJ...

Wow... So nice to let u take photo. I don't think this sofa furnishing was in her room when I visited.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Prada 21 Mar

3rd day in a row bonking with ThaiSmile! So Worth it! Now I need to recharge and replenish.

As always, OKT is friendly and accommodating. I have such a mutual respect for this OKT.

Moving on, I got Prada early today at 10am. Location is fantastic if you are driving or riding there.

I’ll keep this concise. Based on my assessment, I will definitely RTF Prada over Jasmine and Peony! With due respect, both Jasmine and Peony were fantastic but funnest and love-making with Prada is unforgettable!

Yes I said it, love-making. Her sweetness and cheekiness will get you. You need to take the lead and let her get into rhythm. There were lots of frenching, painting and pussy licking. She was so sensitive that the moment I started eating her oyster, she was moaning and closing her tight. She even pushed my head away and I pull her back to eat her pussy.

It’s a reminiscing feeling of excitement during my younger days when you get to meet and bonk your gf. Prada priceless expression and body signals show me exactly today!

Woah! I can still clearly see the image of her giving me the “fuck me look already” in my mind right now. She got up from a lying position and grab my cock while I was fingering her wet dripping pussy in a sitting positing.

The whole deed lasted for 40mins. Most of it was oral play. I can see that satisfying look on her face at the end. And I was satisfied too.

Gonna plan my RTF already! Bros, pls treat her well. She is a nice and kind girl.
Old 21-03-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

FR for FA of RPM

Location: Eastern part of SG... Posh room with a good view. Only downside is the towel... I had to use the face towel but still better than those non absorbent paper ones.. advise to BYOT.

Looks: Very pretty even with her mask on... when unmasked, a cute STY.

Body: Slim, tall and thai tanned skinned. obvious scar on her abdomen

Boobs: A cup with protruding raisin.

Pussy: Shaved but stubs growing. Inside almost pinkish and easily wet. Can finger and paint... can taste the sweet juice while DATY.. seems she quite sensitive to painting cos she squirm and jerk alot and when I ask her why she shyly say "siao jang".

Kissing: No DFK mostly pecks on the lips

Shower: together and a short BBBJ was included.

BBBJ: altho not the best but it is done slow and sensual with occasional eye contact... can tell she is not very experienced and cannot go very deep.

Catbath: yes.. licks and suck the upper body

FJ: Only did missionary, cowgirl and doggy... Her riding skill is damn good and she auto ask if wanna bang her from behind... She got quite an ass so if felt real good grabbing her ass when doggy. also I like the sound of her moanings...

GFE: Cuddle and cling on like a koala bear during intervals... her hand almost never leave my kkj and balls always playing with them

Overall: felt good to bang a young thai after so long... her english is half bucket water but she try her best to communicate.. helps if you can speak her language.

A very cheeky lady always grabbing my kkj
Old 21-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Hawke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHawke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A FR for Pepsi from Club Friday:

My first Thai blood since the scene revive. Location discreet, once enter saw the gal, no regrets. Best thing is that the girl bath you!! I’ve been missing this part of the service which seemly only the Thai will do. 👍. Through out the session she treat me well. Good service. As I went back to the room, I lay on the bed and she ask if I am tired. Told her yes and why, and her reply: “ I’ll take care of you” 😍 and she did. The GFE she emit and the small talks got me excited plus her body. Of course not everything is perfect, when comes to FJ she ask me to do the work which I gladly did. It wasn’t really tight when I insert but after pumping In one position and cum, I could feel some tightness when I take out. After bath she ask if I want a massage as I look tired and I gladly accept. I din expect a full fledge massage but she did and it was not bad considering she is not a professional masseur. She just love massage herself. After that she ask if I want to have sex and I said yes and this time I took longer but again one position in doggy. Despite her FJ can be better, her service and GFE more than make up for it. Overall left with jelly legs and gave her time to hopefully catch a bite before the next customer as her stomach growl during the second deed. Hardworking and no complains attitude. 👍

Looks: 8
Communications: little bit of English but still manageable
Body: 8 could be 9 if there is no enhancement, personal preference. Slim body with a 34 maybe C rack. Very nice to fondle and turn on.
BBBJ: 8 good slow and sensual
FJ: 7
Frenching: little to none. Abit disappointed abt this as I’m a French guy. But the vibes I’m getting is that I still haven’t unlock only. Not totally cannot.
GFE : 9

RTF: yes if vitamin ok.
Old 21-03-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhjpns View Post
Bro how is her English like?
She tell me she real Uni student, her English is good enough for simple conversations.
Old 21-03-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Zehahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Coconut from SS.

Location near Central, but quite hard to get to without personal transport. Visited at 7pm, not many people around (there are some office in the area). Once reached, bro texted instructions, simple to follow.

Door opened, revealing a sexy syt. Greeted each other and made some small talk. She was cold at first, swipe phone, but after some talking opened up with some broken English. Went to shower, she said she didn't want to shower as it will dry skin. But still showered me and give me a short BBBJ. One small complaint I have is the towel, had to use 2 to completely dry off. Bros can consider bringing your own.

Moved to the bed and action started. She liked my nips aggressively and gave a good, deep bbbj with handjob while I played with her nips. Good technique, almost cannot tahan. Luckily she stopped and capped on. Started missionary then moved to doggy. Fucking shiok to see that juicy ass bouncing in front of me. Asked her to get on top, she rode awhile then said tired so I did the work instead. Abit disappointed at this part but understandable lah. Switched back to doggy and finished off my 1 shot. Showered, chat abit and left a satisfied man.

Looks: 8/10 - SYT looks, similar to pic but more tanned. Discount abit from the PS also.
Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite with big C melons. Enhanced but soft, can't tell if don't squeeze hard.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Knows how to lick and suck well. Switch between bj and he well.
FJ: 8/10 - tight and shiok, especially from behind. abit disappointed she didn't ride me long, but can understand.
Attitude : 8/10 - cold and swiping phone at the start but once action started, put in a lot of effort.
Room: 8/10 - Clean and spacious. But can hear people passing outside. Must look out for people when entering and leaving also.
Old 21-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

Was really excited about the revival of Dome1 and after the nice experience from Orange, wanted to try tom yum soup flavors but alas, got one not good experience already.

Let's just say I'm in and out of the room in 30mins. BBBJ only lasted for like 1 min? Had to shower myself. Everything was just very very rushed. Really disappointed. TBH I think the old CAT50 @ JM14 has better service than this.

Anyway, hopefully have more hits than misses moving forward. If you guys got any nice ones please PM. Gum xia max.
Old 21-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wolilu99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dahlia from ThaiSmile

Looks: very sweet looking girl and body is slim with rack enough for grabbing

Catbath: very arousing catbath if you are into it

Attitude: she is very polite in greeting and helps me feel comfortable

GFE: she is very forthcoming in helping me get ready for the session

FJ: she is tight for sure, although didn't try many positions.

OKT: Very clear and concise instructions, as well as friendly

Overall: good experience and will RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1