The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 16
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Living in Bangkok!

Shitty stuff happen.

Quote:
Don't remove face masks in toilets, scientists warn

People are being warned not to remove face masks when in public toilets and closed spaces such as elevators after a study found that people can easily contract the novel coronavirus while using these facilities.

The study, conducted by a team of researchers led by Chulabhorn Research Institute researcher Kwanrawee Sirikanchana, found that using public toilets may increase the risk of Covid-19 via airborne transmission.

The study, published in the Journal of Water and Health, focused on the effects of face masks and ventilation and the risk of Covid-19 respiratory transmission in public toilets.

It looked at scenarios where an individual used a public toilet after a Covid-19 infected person. One involved neither of them wearing a face mask and others where they both wore N95 or surgical face masks.

The study found that without face masks, there was a 10% risk of being infected, but the risk increased to almost 100% if the Covid-19 infected person coughed or sneezed in the toilet. However, if both wore face masks, the risk was just 0.01%. According to the study, a 10-minute wait time could also reduce the risk of being infected, but face masks offered the best protection.

Thammanitchpol Denpetkul, a lecturer at the faculty of tropical medicine, Mahidol University, said the virus can be transmitted via droplets and aerosols even smaller than PM2.5 dust particles.

He said respirators such as N95, KN95, KF94 and FFP2 offer the most effective protection when using public toilets while surgical masks are the second-best option.

"Some cloth masks may not be good enough to protect against the virus ... but if someone uses an N95 mask and wears it properly, the risk is one in 100,000," he said.
Old 17-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Siang kar pager....
Wow, you are back...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Living in Bangkok!

If they insist, so be it.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...witch-on-track

The Ministry of Public Health is keeping to its original schedule of declaring Covid-19 an endemic disease on July 1 despite a forecast indicating an increase in fatalities, mainly among senior citizens.

Dr Chakkarat said if there are no other possible risks such as new variants, then Covid-19 will be declared an endemic disease on July 1. To prepare for the endemic, he said the ministry must convince two million senior citizens, aged over 60, who still have not had their Covid-19 vaccination, to get their first shot, he said.

A ministry study found that the two-dose vaccine could reduce the death rate by five times and up to 31 times if boosters are also given to the elderly. It also found that half of the population has enhanced immunity levels against Covid-19, and that is expected to reach at least 70%.

Meanwhile, Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul is preparing to propose a plan for an easing of measures to the CCSA on Friday.

Mr Anutin also responded to a proposal by the Tourism and Sports Ministry to switch the RT-PCR test requirement to antigen tests for international arrivals.

He said the move will happen one day but a study is required first. Mr Anutin said the current number of infections is not much different from that of the past few months.

But infection figures must be assessed to ensure the country's readiness to declare Covid-19 as an endemic disease in July as planned, he said. "Preparedness in every aspect is the most important thing," Mr Anutin said.

"Getting infected with Covid-19 is normal due to face-to-face contact in daily life," he said.

"If we're all vaccinated, the prospect will not be quite as worrisome."
Old 21-04-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

it is ok to keep thai pass for help identify vaccinated travelers. Hopefully all testing requirements be removed. its a pain for everyone including returning thais to book 1 room and test.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...rements-likely

Further easing of entry requirements likely

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) will on Friday consider further easing of visitor entry controls, including a shorter quarantine period for unvaccinated people and ending antigen tests.

Two main issues would be considered, Gen Supoj said.

First, the quarantine period for unvaccinated visitors may be reduced, if reliable quarantine was established. The Test & Go entry scheme for fully vaccinated tourists and Thai returnees may also be adjusted now that other countries have eased entry restrictions.

As the number of infections from overseas arrivals dropped, the Test & Go scheme, which gave more emphasis to vaccination, may be eased. Officials may also adjust antigen testing requirements, or not require it at all.

Those issues would be considered on Friday, Gen Supoj said.

On a proposal to end the Test & Go or Thailand Plus system, he said the CCSA always listened, but it should be understood that those entry systems, particularly Thailand Plus, were not bad.

Any changes approved at Friday's meeting would probably be effective from May 1.

Old 22-04-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61359 / Power: 62
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
its a pain for everyone including returning thais to book 1 room and test.
everybody wants to profit somehow from the pandemic, especially if it's over soon.

there's no better biz model than making you pay for a full day's stay only for you to check out 6hrs later!
Old 23-04-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Question Re: Living in Bangkok!

This self test mean what? still must pay to buy their ATK? Recommended mean what? Mean its not compulsory?

The way I read it. I think its totally no more testing.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/business...ers-from-may-1

No Covid tests on arrival for vaccinated travellers from May 1

Test & Go entry process to end but Thailand Pass applications are still required

The Test & Go process for foreign arrivals will be terminated at the end of the month and vaccinated travellers will require only self-antigen tests for Covid-19 from May 1, to stimulate tourism and the economy, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said on Friday.

"Tourism is recovering and antigen tests will be more convenient and faster for visitors," Gen Prayut said after chairing a meeting of the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) at Government House.

"Many countries are relaxing travel restrictions significantly and our country depends considerably on tourism to support our economy," the prime minister said.

CCSA spokesman Taweesilp Visanuyothin later said that from May 1 there would be no Test & Go entry scheme. The government would have different measures for vaccinated and unvaccinated foreign arrivals by air.

The Thailand Pass registration system is still a requirement, despite pleas from tourism executives to scrap it because it is complicated and time-consuming. Applications under the new rules will be accepted starting on April 29, according to an update posted on Friday on its website.

Vaccinated visitors will not be tested for Covid-19 on arrival anymore. It would be recommended they self-test using antigen kits during their stay. If they tested positive, they could enter their Covid-19 insurance process or take care of their own treatment, he said.

Unvaccinated travellers would be welcomed if they presented proof of a negative RT-PCR test no more than 72 hours before their trip.

They would be quarantined for five days, with another RT-PCR test on day 4 or 5. They would also be advised to do self-antigen testing during their stay.

High-risk visitors would be quarantined for five days. The minimum Covid-19 insurance coverage for all foreign arrivals would be US$10,000.

The compulsory tests under the Test & Go entry scheme could be lifted because statistics showed a very low infection rate among foreign arrivals, only 0.46%, through Test & Go this month, Dr Taweesilp said.

For arrivals by land, visitors who intend to stay no longer than two days must be fully vaccinated and pass self-antigen tests. Otherwise, they could not enter the country.

For visitors who intend to stay longer, vaccinated travellers would not be quarantined if they pass antigen tests, while unvaccinated travellers would be quarantined for five days.

The CCSA on Friday also acknowledged the Public Health Ministry's decision to relax disease controls nationwide from May 1, ending control (orange) zones in 20 provinces.

As a result, the number of close surveillance (yellow) zones would rise from 47 provinces to 65 provinces, Dr Taweesilp said.

In addition, the number of tourism pilot (blue) zones would increase from 10 provinces to 12 provinces, with Songkhla and Rayong the new additions.
Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 23-04-2022 at 12:27 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-04-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 12
countryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud of

Quote:
This self test mean what? still must pay to buy their ATK? Recommended mean what? Mean its not compulsory?

The way I read it. I think its totally no more testing.
Even their 5th day ATK self testing is also not enforced. No one bothers to check, the hotels are not bothered n it's a 5stars hotel.
The 1st day when you arrived where you're supposed to quarantine in the room till your pcr result is out, I was already out having my massage straightaway after check in..
Old 23-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The 1st day when you arrived where you're supposed to quarantine in the room till your pcr result is out, I was already out having my massage straightaway after check in..
You so hiong 5555 If me I scared later thai police come after me. Then maybe if too lucky will appear in news 5555 Headline "Singapore Man Escape Quarantine".

but seriously, I have thai friends they return to thailand and tested positive during the day 1 arrival hotel quarantine PCR test. But for thais is easy when they tested positive.

Anyway, if coming May no more 1 day quarantine for everyone including thais. Can bring thai gf come sg instead. 55555 no need waste money for stupid 1 day quarantine for them too.

Quote:
Old 23-04-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

countryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud ofcountryman has much to be proud of

Quote:
You so hiong 5555 If me I scared later thai police come after me.

but seriously, I have thai friends they return to thailand and tested positive during the day 1quarantine PCR test. But for thais is easy when they tested positive.
No one bothers about u @all. The Thai police has no time for u also..But I didn't venture far, I just went next door for a massage. After the massage, had a meal nearby n by than received the email for my pcr test result late afternoon.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
No one bothers about u @all. The Thai police has no time for u also
If unlucky result turn positive and they ask you pack up go hospiTEL and found out you not there how?

I prefer play safe. Lawyer not cheap in bkk 555 thai police also need token of appreciation if need their help 55555.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
If unlucky result turn positive and they ask you pack up go hospiTEL and found out you not there how?

I prefer play safe. Lawyer not cheap in bkk 555 thai police also need token of appreciation if need their help 55555.
Wana be Gung-ho, you also need to do your homework 1st. I did a self ART @home in the morning before going to the airport, this is to @least give u a peace of mind!
Actually leaving my room after I checked in wasn't what I intended to do, it was the sheer bo-chapness of the hotel that prompted me doing it. When I returned to the hotel, no one knew if u even existed..
Old 23-04-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 20
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wana be Gung-ho, you also need to do your homework 1st. I did a self ART @home in the morning before going to the airport, this is to @least give u a peace of mind!
Actually leaving my room after I checked in wasn't what I intended to do, it was the sheer bo-chapness of the hotel that prompted me doing it. When I returned to the hotel, no one knew if u even existed..
Yes I went with a group of friends
All was well and proper until reach hotel
Saw the guests all roaming freeing so we know got no enforcement liao
Anyway itís a thing of the past already
Old 23-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With the new announcement, I suddenly have a rush to travel to Bangkok on 1 May for the long weekend... . But sadly the TP website can only update on 29 Apr..
Old 24-04-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbcoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
the supposed May 1 Thailand entry rules is not confirmed until it is published on the royal gazette.
Old 25-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
hellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
With the new announcement, I suddenly have a rush to travel to Bangkok on 1 May for the long weekend... . But sadly the TP website can only update on 29 Apr..
It should end everything on 29 Apr then I can enjoy long weekend in Thailand instead of this boring SG. TP is still the bottle neck, a pain in the ass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1