The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 16
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Living in Bangkok!

Don't get confused about the SHA Extra+ (SHA Plus+) requirements. Its only for the Day 1 and Day 5 more expensive because of the transport/PCR. Other days ok to stay normal budget hotel with good rooms. If can find budget hotel provide the PCR requirements, also can stay with them throughout the trip.

Quote:
Compare prices from hotel website and agoda.com whichever gives the best deal.
Use google map if need to identify the location of choice have what hotels to help refine the search.

SHA Hotel
https://web.thailandsha.com/shalists...=2&province=10

SHA Plus Hotel
https://web.thailandsha.com/shaplus?...=2&province=10

SHA Extra Plus (SHA++ / SHA Extra+ / SHA Plus+) > For PCR test
https://web.thailandsha.com/shaextra...d=&province=10

Last edited by funboi; 09-02-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 3
10003508 is a Helpful and Caring Samster10003508 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Anybody experience difficultly bringing girl back to SHA extra plus hotels?

I heard from the hotel staff that SHA extra plus will check when u bring guests back, so is more troublesome.

I would book a non-SHA extra plus hotel, but it seems that all the 4-5 star hotels are SHA extra plus.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-02-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
heard from the hotel staff that SHA extra plus will check when u bring guests back
IMO You shouldn't worry about that part as long they don't ask you pay joiner fees. 5555 Its the new norm everyone have to learn to live with it be it sg or thai

There been some reporting out there, some hotels do check for vaccination status but also have reporting some hotels do not check and they just walk-in as per norm be it 4-5 stars. There are some SHA++ certified hotels but they don't seem to sell test & go package at all 555 Think they just get certified for the sake of certification.

Just take it as in the past some hotel need guest to register. Am sure FLs are ready for it.

The thais especially in bkk are mostly vaccinated. A lot FLs also vaccinated. If not how all the shady biz get SHA+ cert.

When bringing back FL, maybe should ask the FL if she is vaccinated 555 because if hotel really enforce checking, she may need to use app to show her cert.

During FL hunting, ever encountered before one FL she claimed she is unvaccinated and will only meet unvaccinated guys. am not sure how good is her biz 5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai Version of Health Hub

Last edited by funboi; 10-02-2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 8
fallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Anybody experience difficultly bringing girl back to SHA extra plus hotels?

I heard from the hotel staff that SHA extra plus will check when u bring guests back, so is more troublesome.

I would book a non-SHA extra plus hotel, but it seems that all the 4-5 star hotels are SHA extra plus.
you can book an apartment instead of hotel. Its pretty cheap now and bigger. Can try in every room
Old 10-02-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi friends, will be going to BKK next week; wondering if there is any good lobang for soapy massage? Now after covid dk if the more popular ones still around.
Old 11-02-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
pantsonfire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypantsonfire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros about want to party or go KTV. PM me
Old 11-02-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
addict999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddict999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post
Hi friends, will be going to BKK next week; wondering if there is any good lobang for soapy massage? Now after covid dk if the more popular ones still around.
Soapy along Ratchada all closed. MP and local kapoo joints still open
Old 12-02-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 10
vicocg45 is a glorious beacon of lightvicocg45 is a glorious beacon of lightvicocg45 is a glorious beacon of lightvicocg45 is a glorious beacon of lightvicocg45 is a glorious beacon of lightvicocg45 is a glorious beacon of light

Any seasoned bros here can advice if there is any place with decent looking girls that provide proper massage with optional happy endings? (Similar to our own HC)
Old 14-02-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Soapy along Ratchada all closed. MP and local kapoo joints still open
Thanks! Guess I will have to walk the streets and see. Can't wait to fly it's been so long
Old 14-02-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 18
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Just how many people will go into every details. Mostly they just buy it out of convenience and don't think for the worst till it happen 5555.

So IMO it is important to travel with credit card with sufficient credit limit.

Those that need to claim back in sg, make sure keep every single bills and most importantly the medical reports. Anything missing is cannot claim full amount.

+++++++++++++++

but this one is good to know since you mentioned.
1 - when you are hospitalized and not in good health it is a torture to know that there is a list of admin work to be done for claim. Who will want to be in such situation?

2 - Insurance of USD50K is about SGD68K. Round it to SGD60K. Four times credit limit is SGD15K. How many of us earn SGD15K per month? Expect the bill to be about USD50K since they mention this amount.

3 - once you are back and submit your claim and the insurance company asks for this and that document, you can say 'bye bye' to that amount. Do you seriously think they will forward you missing document when you send a mail to them.
Please embrace the mindset that you cannot get back 100%.

Any unlucky bro which had such experiences and willing to, please share for the benefits of everyone. Most of us go with the mindset that we will NOT get Covid and do not discount scam. That will serve a wake up call from the horse mouth to anticipate the worst.

*** Rojak *** I can't just bo chap, you kenna none of my biz.
Just wanna raise some points for fellow countryman and having same hobby to take note. Last thing you want is you had spend SGD60K or more staying in hospital or quarantine for those who want to try their luck.

Please take care.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:

Last edited by TheBanzai; 14-02-2022 at 12:58 PM. Reason: type error
Old 14-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 18
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Well said, upped +147
Tried returning favor but got this "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again."

Thanks.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 14-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

fallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
1 - when you are hospitalized and not in good health it is a torture to know that there is a list of admin work to be done for claim. Who will want to be in such situation?

2 - Insurance of USD50K is about SGD68K. Round it to SGD60K. Four times credit limit is SGD15K. How many of us earn SGD15K per month? Expect the bill to be about USD50K since they mention this amount.

3 - once you are back and submit your claim and the insurance company asks for this and that document, you can say 'bye bye' to that amount. Do you seriously think they will forward you missing document when you send a mail to them.
Please embrace the mindset that you cannot get back 100%.

Any unlucky bro which had such experiences and willing to, please share for the benefits of everyone. Most of us go with the mindset that we will NOT get Covid and do not discount scam. That will serve a wake up call from the horse mouth to anticipate the worst.

*** Rojak *** I can't just bo chap, you kenna none of my biz.
Just wanna raise some points for fellow countryman and having same hobby to take note. Last thing you want is you had spend SGD60K or more staying in hospital or quarantine for those who want to try their luck.

Please take care.
1 question. Have you travelled there and got covid there before?

I see a few people from here and other forums spelling out their assumptions as a warning to others, when they have not experienced it themselves (or someone else close) before.

1. Yes a lot of admin work to do when you get covid in thailand. You even have to find your own hospital to admit to. Not all hospitals are happy to admit foreigners. they're afraid you dont pay or they fail to claim from insurer.
Have the necessary documents ready at hand (both hard & soft copies) for processing admission: Passport 1st page, passport with visa stamp page, insurance cert, pcr test result (assume tested positive), your vax cert.

2. Insurance limit doesnt mean your expected bill is that amount. It is wise to play safe by having insurance cover at least 2 times the expected amount. But the real bill i can quote you is about $3k+ for mild cases, pte hospital. Be ready to pay upfront deposit of 100k-250k baht to get admitted though. The balance will be refunded to you after discharge, but it could take 1-2 months.

3. Get an insurance plan from thailand. Thats where you dont need to submit the claims by yourself. Just make sure you are admitted into 1 of the listed hospitals by the insurer. They have an internal system to submit the claim directly to the insurer and wont bill you the claimable amount. Dont expect 100% of the bill to be claimable, but most of it is. Give and take, be prepared to pay 5-10% of the total bill out of your own pocket.

There are risks for travelling during this period. Not just to thailand, but in fact to anywhere else. Can you imagine the medical bill for someone who travelled to and got covid in France?
You should be prepared to get covid overseas any moment when travelling now.
If you cant even afford a few $k of emergency expenses, you really shouldnt be travelling now. Get your priorities right, fix your finances first.
This is the new normal for travelling.
How long is this gonna go? I would expect another 1 -2 years for asia. We already see Europe starting to lift all these restrictions on travellers with more countries doing off the requirement for pre departure and / or arrival PCR tests.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
addict999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddict999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Scare no travel, travel no scare…
Live to bonk, bonk to live

If really so scare insurance claim and paper just buy both sg and local Thai one just like wear double condoms lor
Old 14-02-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Just remember go holiday must bring extra cash or credit card 555 If go and spent every single bit without other source of fund is very dangerous.

Quote:
https://www.8days.sg/liveandlearn/tr...ravel-15495330

S’porean Woman & Son Caught Covid-19 In Korea, Had To Stay On For 18 Extra Days — And It Cost Them An Extra $7,000 In Bills & Expenses

What was meant to be an eight-day family holiday in Seoul turned out to be a 26-day stay for a Singaporean woman and her son who tested positive for Covid-19 there.

Homecoming and insurance claims

The journey home was smooth, and Cheryl and Peter were reunited with John in Singapore on Dec 29, a hefty 18 days longer than what they’d initially planned for.

However, the family still faced the daunting task of claiming insurance. All in all, they’d racked up about $7,000 worth of additional expenses. This included new flight tickets for all three of them, extra hotel stays and meals, admission to a treatment centre in Korea and additional PCR tests and other miscellaneous expenses.

When we first spoke to Cheryl, she told us that they were still negotiating with their insurer as some claims had initially been rejected. A few days later, the couple said they would receive a payout of more than 60 per cent of their expenses.

“I thought I was so well-prepared for the trip. Before we left, I had printed out all the necessary documents and had five different folders for different documents,” said Cheryl.

“But I didn’t expect this trip to end up being so traumatising.”

Looking back, Cheryl admitted that there were things she’d have done differently. “I’d compile a list of the emergency phone numbers, including the Singapore embassy’s number. It’s always easier to have it on hand when anything happens, rather than have to Google everything,” she advised.

Another tip: Buy a local SIM card with a local number to call so as not to rack up hundreds of dollars in phone bills like she did.

“And if I had a bit more information about what to expect if I caught Covid-19 in other countries, it would be very helpful,” she said. “Then I’d think twice about whether I would travel or not.”

“I didn’t expect our first trip in two years to be such a disaster. Because of this incident, my son and husband are very traumatised and they've said they won’t want to travel until all the mandatory tests and quarantines are lifted.”

Last edited by funboi; 14-02-2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Scare no travel, travel no scare…
Live to bonk, bonk to live

If really so scare insurance claim and paper just buy both sg and local Thai one just like wear double condoms lor
Want scare dont go and bonk
Want bonk dont go and scare
Ownself scare ownself
Not sick also will become sick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1