The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thailand trip

Hi Bros,

Am new here and been reading the threads with interest.
I'm currently planning my first ever LB trip to Thailand.

Any experienced bros willing to give some advice or tips on the LB scene in Thailand would be greatly appreciated.

Would love to learn how to pick up LBs in Nana. Any good massage parlours that hire LBs that are still operating now would also be appreciated. Much thanks bros!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-01-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Re: Thailand trip

Picking up LB is easy. You can try looking for them at Soi Cowboy, Check Inn Bar or Club Why Not.

But if you want to do some prep check before heading down, you can check some on the online LB on Locanto, Thai Friendly or Ts-dating sites.

If you are really that hardworking, you can be active on discord or twitter to find out even more.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-01-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Old 31-01-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
Picking up LB is easy. You can try looking for them at Soi Cowboy, Check Inn Bar or Club Why Not.

But if you want to do some prep check before heading down, you can check some on the online LB on Locanto, Thai Friendly or Ts-dating sites.

If you are really that hardworking, you can be active on discord or twitter to find out even more.
So how do I actually pick up LBs to bring them back to my hotel at the bars at Nana? Sorry serious first timer here. What's the usual process like?
Old 01-02-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
New to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to all

Quote:
Middle LB....her name is Lisa
Have tried her solo as well as tag teamed by her and her friend before
Very nice experience, friendly and easy going.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
So how do I actually pick up LBs to bring them back to my hotel at the bars at Nana? Sorry serious first timer here. What's the usual process like?
Just tell her you want her. Negotiate the price and then either u fuck her or be fucked.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Middle LB....her name is Lisa
Have tried her solo as well as tag teamed by her and her friend before
Very nice experience, friendly and easy going.
How much you pay for the solo and tag team.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
New to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to allNew to the acti is a name known to all

Quote:
How much you pay for the solo and tag team.

At the time that I got to know her...she wasn't actively FL-ing....so her rate was 1000....the tag team rate was 2000.....both she and her friend can top
Old 06-02-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
limpdix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlimpdix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlimpdix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
just ask them. they are literally there for you to pick and choose. dont be shy. normally if you are at the bar, you walk in buy your beer, sit down and pick your girl. You have to pay a bar fine first to take her away from work. then you pay her the actual fuck fee.

if you pick them up on the street, you just pay the fuck fee.

bar fine can be up to 1000baht
the fuck fee is standard around 2000 to 3000 baht.

nana have fuck rooms within the plaza itself. never tried them before tho, i usually airbnb nearby so i would bring them home. if you're at soi cowboy, there is a short time hotel by the hour near the 7-11 outside the entrance of soi cowboy.

either way, along the that stretch from nana to cowboy, there are many cheap hotels.

or if you're too shy to meet, you can just message some of them through line app. used to find alot of them on craigslist t4m and massagerepublic. now not so much.

Nicky is the biggest i've tried, shes takes a long time to reply to my messages. see if you have any luck with her.

Line ID: transnicky
Whatsapp: +66991595847
https://onlyfans.com/transnickyx

photo:
https://www.ashemaletube.com/pics/11...7/#maincolumn2
video:
https://www.ashemaletube.com/model/max-1-3120/

TS balloon is not bad to try as a bottom.
Line ID: balloon1993
WhatsApp:+66967686999
https://onlyfans.com/ladyboyballoon
video of her soft cock:
https://motherless.com/E66DE0D

Last edited by limpdix; 06-02-2022 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 8
fallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud offallen11 has much to be proud of

At night walk around the sukhumvit streets around nana area. A lot of them standing there alone, doing nothing and looking at people.
There is a LB bar beside soi 7 alley entrance near Nana BTS station (beside a 7-11). Its open 24h.
Yes early morning 7am already got LBs sitting outside pulling customers in for a drink.
Old 07-02-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Thanks! This is pretty damn helpful for a newbie like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpdix View Post
just ask them. they are literally there for you to pick and choose. dont be shy. normally if you are at the bar, you walk in buy your beer, sit down and pick your girl. You have to pay a bar fine first to take her away from work. then you pay her the actual fuck fee.

if you pick them up on the street, you just pay the fuck fee.

bar fine can be up to 1000baht
the fuck fee is standard around 2000 to 3000 baht.

nana have fuck rooms within the plaza itself. never tried them before tho, i usually airbnb nearby so i would bring them home. if you're at soi cowboy, there is a short time hotel by the hour near the 7-11 outside the entrance of soi cowboy.

either way, along the that stretch from nana to cowboy, there are many cheap hotels.

or if you're too shy to meet, you can just message some of them through line app. used to find alot of them on craigslist t4m and massagerepublic. now not so much.

Nicky is the biggest i've tried, shes takes a long time to reply to my messages. see if you have any luck with her.

Line ID: transnicky
Whatsapp: +66991595847
https://onlyfans.com/transnickyx

photo:
https://www.ashemaletube.com/pics/11...7/#maincolumn2
video:
https://www.ashemaletube.com/model/max-1-3120/

TS balloon is not bad to try as a bottom.
Line ID: balloon1993
WhatsApp:+66967686999
https://onlyfans.com/ladyboyballoon
video of her soft cock:
https://motherless.com/E66DE0D
Old 07-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Thank you! Will add these to my list of places to check out!

Would any bros here happen to know of any LB specific massage parlours other than Nuch and Montra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
At night walk around the sukhumvit streets around nana area. A lot of them standing there alone, doing nothing and looking at people.
There is a LB bar beside soi 7 alley entrance near Nana BTS station (beside a 7-11). Its open 24h.
Yes early morning 7am already got LBs sitting outside pulling customers in for a drink.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 8
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I was in Bangkok from 3-24 to 4-8. Went to 101 Premier Massage
for 2300B / 90 minutes; Pretty massage for 2400B / 90 minutes.

10m away from Maxim's Inn Hotel Bangkok on Sukhumvit 7/1 Alley,
there is a lb bar with rooms upstairs. I paid 1000B for hj bj, room fee included.

Went to Sakura Akasuri for a 980B hj, it was ok because the milf didn't try to rush me to finish.
Went to the GoGo girls Patpong Museum for 500B, didn't find it too interesting.

Went to The Royal Grand Palace for 500B, I had to buy a pair of disposable long pants for 100B
because I didn't know long pants were required. The cheap long pants felt like plastic bags wrapped around my lower body,
very uncomfortable, I didn't get to enjoy the visit at all.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are also a lot of LBs standing outside thermae. you basically have to walk along that stretch, and they will approach you. some of them really quite pretty but just not my kind of veg.
Old 25-06-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 22
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, heading to bkk next week. Anyone knows or can recommend a LB massage parlour with decent looking ones that can play (preferably with shower). First timer here when it comes to LB, so keen to start off at massage parlours first. Thanks guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1