The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

While J was getting her massage from Mike……..

Gina: Now that they are gone, let’s continue where we left off just now.

Me: What if they come back?

Gina: Don’t worry. They will be gone for at least an hour or two.

Me: But…

Gina: Shh.. Just follow my lead. J had no experience with men. She doesn’t know how to make a man feel good. Let me do what I want and I promise you will have the experience of a lifetime.

Gina pushed me onto the lounge chair by the pool and pulled down my shorts. However, instead of devouring my cock whole like in the afternoon, she slowly licked it. From the underside of the shaft and the balls to circling her tongue around the tip of my cock. This was a lot more sensual.

Once I’m fully erect, Gina stopped her lick, moved her bikini aside to expose her breasts and pussy. She climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her body onto my dick. Grinding on it, without inserting.

Gina, grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts: Don’t just stare, they are meant to be grabbed and squeezed.

Despite her breasts being enhanced by surgery, they felt really soft and natural. As she continued to grind her pussy on my cock and I squeezed and fondled her breasts. I can feel Gina's getting wet as she lets out soft moans with every movement of her hips.

Gina: Time for the main course.

Me: We need protection

Gina just grinned at my words and with a swift movement of her hip, my cock was now in her pussy.

Straddling me, Gina started moving her hips. Gina was right. The way she moved her hips and contracted her muscles to squeeze tightly onto my dick is something that I never experienced before. As she sped up her movement, she instinctively grabbed onto my head and pushed her breasts towards my head.

In that heat of the moment, I forgot that J was still nearby and started sucking wildly at Gina’s breasts, enjoying her ample bosom.

Me: Ahh… I’m cumming…

Gina: Cum inside me!

Gina sped up her movement even more. As she was on top of me, I was unable to pull out and I shot my whole load inside her.
Me:...I just came inside you....

Gina, finally slowing down: It’s ok, love. I had my tubes tied long ago. That was good wasn’t it? I bet J doesn't move like that. I go get cleaned up and check on Mike to see if he is done. You can change back to your clothes over there.

With my cum still dripping out of Gina, she adjusted her bikini back into place and went into the house.
—-----------------------
Gina went up to the second floor and peek into the room where Mike and J were. Observing everything they were doing with a grin on her face……
Old 19-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

nice can't help like it was a well plan event
Old 19-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue
Old 19-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
ChantMaliChant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates!
Old 20-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post

Gina: Shh.. Just follow my lead. J had no experience with men. She doesn’t know how to make a man feel good. Let me do what I want and I promise you will have the experience of a lifetime.

Gina pushed me onto the lounge chair by the pool and pulled down my shorts. However, instead of devouring my cock whole like in the afternoon, she slowly licked it. From the underside of the shaft and the balls to circling her tongue around the tip of my cock. This was a lot more sensual.

Once I’m fully erect, Gina stopped her lick, moved her bikini aside to expose her breasts and pussy. She climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her body onto my dick. Grinding on it, without inserting.

Gina, grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts: Don’t just stare, they are meant to be grabbed and squeezed.

Despite her breasts being enhanced by surgery, they felt really soft and natural. As she continued to grind her pussy on my cock and I squeezed and fondled her breasts. I can feel Gina's getting wet as she lets out soft moans with every movement of her hips.

Gina just grinned at my words and with a swift movement of her hip, my cock was now in her pussy.

Straddling me, Gina started moving her hips. Gina was right. The way she moved her hips and contracted her muscles to squeeze tightly onto my dick is something that I never experienced before. As she sped up her movement, she instinctively grabbed onto my head and pushed her breasts towards my head.

In that heat of the moment, I forgot that J was still nearby and started sucking wildly at Gina’s breasts, enjoying her ample bosom.

Gina sped up her movement even more. As she was on top of me, I was unable to pull out and I shot my whole load inside her.

Gina, finally slowing down: It’s ok, love. I had my tubes tied long ago. That was good wasn’t it? I bet J doesn't move like that. I go get cleaned up and check on Mike to see if he is done. You can change back to your clothes over there.

With my cum still dripping out of Gina, she adjusted her bikini back into place and went into the house.
—-----------------------
Gina went up to the second floor and peek into the room where Mike and J were. Observing everything they were doing with a grin on her face……
wow addicted, want more bro
Old 20-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
great read ! please continue
Old 20-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 20-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

We haven't had a good partner swap story like this in a long while.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
We haven't had a good partner swap story like this in a long while.
Yes, agreed ...if not wrong, the last one was by a TS sis by the nick of easygirl many yrs ago

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-05-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for the next instalment!
Old 21-05-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 21-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
troikah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, camping here too
Old 22-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

—-----------------------
hot sia. camping for more
Old 22-05-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gina joining in for 3p?

Camping here for more juicy updates please
Old 22-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Delica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic share, please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1