The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
haha, maybe i can share some photos that before i meet hubby in case he is a lurker around the forum.
Nice.. cant wait to see🍌
Old 20-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
haha, maybe i can share some photos that before i meet hubby in case he is a lurker around the forum.
Nice Sis, know how to use forum load pics.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-05-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wah wah wah... The moment all bros here have been waiting for is coming soon. Set up camp here waiting... Hahahahaha
Old 21-05-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe he a Lau Jiao in the forum?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-05-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Wah wah wah... The moment all bros here have been waiting for is coming soon. Set up camp here waiting... Hahahahaha
Camping for our dear sis' pics here too ...don't keep us waiting too long sis ...but do be careful not to let yr hubby know k if u think it is not safe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-05-2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Maybe he a Lau Jiao in the forum?
Haha, precisely and he doesnt know that I ever posted or am using this forum
Old 22-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha, precisely and he doesnt know that I ever poste
d or am using this forum
Can we pm you for any pic for self collection? Haha
Old 22-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, precisely and he doesnt know that I ever posted or am using this forum
Dun worry u also Lau Jiao in this forum too…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Hi everybody, it's been quite some time. My cousin's wife had a short stay over at my place and reminded me of an incident some time back (almost forgot about it), let's call her Annie.

As cousins, we were pretty close since young, let's call him Eric. He was older than me and takes care of me like a little brother. He'll usually pass his toys to me and buys whatever I ask of him (he comes from a wealthy family).

We both did well in our careers and decided to buy a property that is near each other. Eric bought a larger unit as he was getting married to his PRC wife (Annie). Mine didn't need much renovation so it was pretty straight forward to move in. They engaged an ID and decided on a major makeover that'll take a month to complete. Since there was a spare room at my place, they decided to stay with me and have some private time away from family.

At that time, I didn't know Annie well; I've only seen and spoken to her briefly couple of times. I do know Eric met her at work and she was from China. Needless to say, both are high flyers and she was well educated from the States. She has no problem with English so most of our conversations are in English. She has long straight black silky hair, pretty face (resembles Yang Mi with a smaller nose)(), stands close to 1.7M, lean in her early 30s (I'm guessing).

Most of their stuff is with Eric's parents so they brought enough clothes to fill the tiny wardrobe in their bedroom. There was just enough room for a queen bed (Eric bought that and left it behind after they moved). I remember the first two weeks of their stay was crucial for me to break the ice with Annie (you'll understand why it was important later on). By the fourth week, Annie has grown to be very relaxed in front of me and it was nice having her as a family member.

Unfortunately, their renovation was delayed and Eric was scheduled to be outstation for two weeks (the original plan was for the renovation to complete before Eric flies). I didn't think much at that point but offered to help them keep a close eye on the renovation. We have a jogging routine so during Eric's absence it was just me and Annie. Did I mention Annie looks fantastic in her jogging outfit? She usually heads out with a singlet, sports bra, shorts or compression leggings and that's enough to turn heads at times (). We usually leave the last kilometer for cooling down and it was then we got to know each other even better.

I tried my best to fit meal times and work days with Annie so that she doesn't feel left out. It was during one of those days that I got a major surprise from Annie. I don't recall much of her dressing at home when Eric was around but I figured it must be pretty common. There was this evening after our run, we took our baths and changed into home clothes. There was no TV in our rooms, so the only TV was in the living hall where we usually hang out. Annie got dressed in a white cotton gown that blew my mind when I saw her (still vivid in my head).

It looks something like this (), although it looks decent but I could make out her body when she stands at certain angles under the light, kind of translucent if you know what I mean. Her neckline was particularly low that evening so it was really hard not to pay attention. I don't think she did it on purpose (braless and no panties) as she was behaving exactly the same as any other day. The point is throughout the evening, I remember seeing the curves of her body from the chest (pointy nipples), waist and hip (black bush) under the light, she's beautiful. It was the first time I got to see her boobs from the many down blouse due to her neckline (). She looks like a B cupper and has brown nipples that isn't erected but is visible. From the patch of black on the pelvic area, I figured she has a bush but didn't get to see the real stuff that evening (got to hide my boner).

I'll stop here for the time being and stay tuned to what happens later on. Meanwhile, feel free to share your own experiences here.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
She has long straight black silky hair, pretty face (resembles Yang Mi with a smaller nose)(), stands close to 1.7M, lean in her early 30s (I'm guessing).

She usually heads out with a singlet, sports bra, shorts or compression leggings and that's enough to turn heads at times (). We usually leave the last kilometer for cooling down and it was then we got to know each other even better.

There was this evening after our run, we took our baths and changed into home clothes. There was no TV in our rooms, so the only TV was in the living hall where we usually hang out. Annie got dressed in a white cotton gown that blew my mind when I saw her (still vivid in my head).

It looks something like this (), although it looks decent but I could make out her body when she stands at certain angles under the light, kind of translucent if you know what I mean. Her neckline was particularly low that evening so it was really hard not to pay attention. I don't think she did it on purpose (braless and no panties) as she was behaving exactly the same as any other day. The point is throughout the evening, I remember seeing the curves of her body from the chest (pointy nipples), waist and hip (black bush) under the light, she's beautiful. It was the first time I got to see her boobs from the many down blouse due to her neckline (). She looks like a B cupper and has brown nipples that isn't erected but is visible. From the patch of black on the pelvic area, I figured she has a bush but didn't get to see the real stuff that evening (got to hide my boner).
TS, she is v. pretty in that photo ...n looks sexy in that white colour nightie n her DB

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky you. Chinese women can be very extreme, most of them are not particularly shy to cover up, especially they feel that if you have it, should flaunt it.
Intimacy in public is also generally acceptable.
Side track a little, got to know one of them through one of the social app, finally got to meet in person. Brought her to my favourite seafood restaurant. After that went to a mall where she tried a long skirt, told her it's not bad. She asked if I would buy as gift for her, I declined. She didn't say much and ended up not buying herself.
Not long later in the same night, she just blocked me on the social app.
Just another realistic bitch that the true colour shows.
Old 14-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Very nice tease wearing a translucent nightie, showing her pointy nipples and dark bush. Not surprised you had a boner!
Old 14-07-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Lucky you. Chinese women can be very extreme, most of them are not particularly shy to cover up, especially they feel that if you have it, should flaunt it.
Side track a little, got to know one of them through one of the social app, finally got to meet in person. Brought her to my favourite seafood restaurant. After that went to a mall where she tried a long skirt, told her it's not bad. She asked if I would buy as gift for her, I declined. She didn't say much and ended up not buying herself.
I have somewhat same experience, Bro junior_cannibal.

This PRC invited me to her place. Said she cooked Sichuan Steamboat. When I got there, I was treated to a view her pokies and bush through her translucent clothing. That was the only highlight of the evening; the steamboat comprises leftovers as it was just spicy soup with lots of fish bones and cabbage.

Next episode was at a Lamb Steamboat place. She order lots of meat. I was surprised she could eat so much! Then when the bill came, she said since she treat me to Sichuan Steamboat, this one will be my turn (to pay).

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 15-07-2022 at 01:59 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

@fetishman123 ;

anyone ever saw your conservative wife zaogeng?
Old 15-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I also had similar experience. Treat me simple food but ask me buy expensive dress. I did buy but I chose the dress, I told her I buying for her I have the chossing authority. She nooded. Ofc I won't chose something that simple or causal. I take her hand n chose a sexy night gown at vitoria scrt. Cost me 200 plus., but got a few months of wonderful sex n we live like a couple as she move into my apt

I did ask her y did she had a change of attitude towards me, from casual friends to a little woman(, 小女人), she said when I took over authority over her, she feels I very man n that's makes her soft n wet already. Sadly her husband back in China demand her to back. We ended almost instantly.

I not saying we ought to buy, is like whether u wanna take a risk or step to make a small investment. Sorry to side track..

Lately, becos new c19 variant, seen more down blouse at clinic from young mothers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1