The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 07-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Where is FC?
Fort canning. My apologies.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Fort canning. My apologies.
Thanks bro.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yes, fully agreed with Rockstar too. FB and I have been seen many times - sometimes fully naked, sometimes half. Our 3 favorite places: Sentosa, FC and KR Park.

The most important ingredient in this process - your FB doesn't mind and or even enjoys it!
Yea agree bro, gf and I don’t mind being seen by fellow Cheongsters, would even excite us more if we can watch other couples doing it as well. Just scared of getting caught by public that somehow decide to take a walk late at night haha
Old 08-05-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, fully agreed with Rockstar too. FB and I have been seen many times - sometimes fully naked, sometimes half. Our 3 favorite places: Sentosa, FC and KR Park.

The most important ingredient in this process - your FB doesn't mind and or even enjoys it!
Did you continue when you know there were people looking?
Old 08-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Where is FC?
Fort Canning ba?
Old 08-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithG1998 View Post
Did you continue when you know there were people looking?
Haha, yes.

My FB was the type when she was about to climax, nothing will stop her. She also mentioned to me "I don't mind as long as my face cannot be seen".
Old 08-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Yea agree bro, gf and I don’t mind being seen by fellow Cheongsters, would even excite us more if we can watch other couples doing it as well. Just scared of getting caught by public that somehow decide to take a walk late at night haha

If you just love being watched, there are lots of people here willing to help.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you just love being watched, there are lots of people here willing to help.
Yes, PM guarantee flooded
Old 08-05-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pevoton View Post
Yes, PM guarantee flooded
Hahaha, indeed
Old 08-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Fellow bros,

anyone of you fucked in the open outdoors fully naked and get caught before? at night of course. from your experience do you guys just heck care them and continue fucking? or do you stop and try to hide yourselves or something

my girl and I have fucked in the car on several occasions, recently wanna try going further and step out into those parks and get nude (in the ulu parks late at night of course), but quite scared if catch someone watching is it likely we gonna get into deep shit or are they likely to just watch or continue on their way
It depends on a few factors... location, how easy to hide, type of intruder and how high my gf is at the time.

Location- parks most likely will continue since people who go there at night are there for the same purpose. Joggers should seen this often. Inside car will continue since it is still safe. At hdb staircase we will stop because it's bright and the person may want to walk past us.

Easy to hide- if outside car, easy to open door and hide inside until the person leaves. Though there was once my gf locked the car instead of open the door in her panicked. By the time she opened the car door, the car already drove past us. Not so bad for me since I was half naked but gf was completely naked. At hdb staircase, if we know the person will stay there (eg smoking), we will go 1 level up or down.

Type- jogger is usually fine if he see us. They usually go past fast. If it's a group of teenager cyclists, we will cover up. Kena before they u-turn back to watch. Scare they take pic. Bangla workers will stop. Who knows what they will do. If it's neighbour in same blk, will cover too.

Having said this, many years back when I was with a open ex gf. At the top floor of her hdb, there is a corner leading to the roof (it's locked) but the corner no units. We always went there to bonk. There is this guy who stayed that floor and always come out to smoke at the same corner. Usually he will either walk away if he see us or we would cover up until he leaves then continue. On this particular night, gf was high when he saw us. Gf was fully naked but her back was facing him. I covered her back with her clothes but the guy didn't leave and continue to smoke. Gf couldn't tahan and told me to continue to bonk her. End up the guy seen everything and stayed for the whole show. True story. Only when gf started to wear back her clothes then he left.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Any those executive mansionette with those odd number staircase landing can recommend near town area for public sex?

Wanna try there. Have seen that it been quiet right?

Any bro try before?
Old 15-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
It depends on a few factors... location, how easy to hide, type of intruder and how high my gf is at the time.

Location- parks most likely will continue since people who go there at night are there for the same purpose. Joggers should seen this often. Inside car will continue since it is still safe. At hdb staircase we will stop because it's bright and the person may want to walk past us.

Easy to hide- if outside car, easy to open door and hide inside until the person leaves. Though there was once my gf locked the car instead of open the door in her panicked. By the time she opened the car door, the car already drove past us. Not so bad for me since I was half naked but gf was completely naked. At hdb staircase, if we know the person will stay there (eg smoking), we will go 1 level up or down.

Type- jogger is usually fine if he see us. They usually go past fast. If it's a group of teenager cyclists, we will cover up. Kena before they u-turn back to watch. Scare they take pic. Bangla workers will stop. Who knows what they will do. If it's neighbour in same blk, will cover too.

Having said this, many years back when I was with a open ex gf. At the top floor of her hdb, there is a corner leading to the roof (it's locked) but the corner no units. We always went there to bonk. There is this guy who stayed that floor and always come out to smoke at the same corner. Usually he will either walk away if he see us or we would cover up until he leaves then continue. On this particular night, gf was high when he saw us. Gf was fully naked but her back was facing him. I covered her back with her clothes but the guy didn't leave and continue to smoke. Gf couldn't tahan and told me to continue to bonk her. End up the guy seen everything and stayed for the whole show. True story. Only when gf started to wear back her clothes then he left.
Very nice share from a bro with lots of outdoor encounters!
Old 20-05-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Usually he will either walk away if he see us or we would cover up until he leaves then continue. On this particular night, gf was high when he saw us. Gf was fully naked but her back was facing him. I covered her back with her clothes but the guy didn't leave and continue to smoke. Gf couldn't tahan and told me to continue to bonk her. End up the guy seen everything and stayed for the whole show. True story. Only when gf started to wear back her clothes then he left.
Nice free show.... 👍👍
Old 20-05-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Any those executive mansionette with those odd number staircase landing can recommend near town area for public sex?

Any bro try before?
Now that you mentioned. i know exactly the same place as you describe, but is in the west.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post

Any bro try before?
This type of hdb flats very suitable. Tried that many times in the past. Day or night time both safe but need to monitor for residents who smoke (check cig butts). Don't go lower level as some residents like to take the stairs instead of lift. At night generally very safe and can go full naked. But not too loud because residents can hear. One of my friend stay at top floor of these houses and sometimes he heard couples making out at the stairs.

I am not sure if town have these type of houses. Nearest I tried is near the former Singapore Badminton Hall. There are a few blocks with this type of houses. Last time one of my gf has evening class nearby and we always bonk there before her class starts. Was almost caught one time. We were bonking naked and a guy came to throw rubbish one level below us. The way the stairs is setup... we can see the guy from above but he can't see us. He was smoking there and we were just 1 wall away from him. We stop and didn't do anything in case attract his attention. Lucky after his puff, he left. Imagine if he turn and walk up, he would seen everything.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1