The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Sometime back due to lockdown, I went on tinder and chatted a few girls.
One was pretty engaged with me and we shared no. to chat on Whatsapp.

1 weeks past and she wanted to meet me. I did and for first 3 dates, we drank and shared personal things. One date we got quite high in Hougang area....where she lived nearby. We wet kissed for a while. Not sure why i did it...i flashed my dick in public in front of her... she giggled and took my dick into her mouth.... I fingered her pussy till she came and she was so wet.

next date, she came over to my place and we fucked like rabbits. She was married to a man who didn't touch her for ages and didn't care where she go or what time she comes home.

Never believe in tinder but now.... hey man... i am a believer.
Envy u bro...hv the luck to meet such horny easy-going married women in dating apps whose husbands neglect them in n out of bed n leave them high n dry craving to be sexstified by some guys...it is so hard to find such women in those apps who r so eager to chat either on whatapps or wechat, n then meet up after only a few days of chatting n fuck like rabbits after a few dates ...now must go more often to the Hougang area to look n catch a glimpse of her...hehe....bro, pardon me if i m wrong, i tot u already hv a gf of yr own ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She used to have a boyfriend but broke up recently. I asked her why did Z smiled at me and what did she tell Z. My FB said I am her boyfriend and I love sex...............

After packing up, it is almost closing time at the retail store. Z left and I asked my FB where she wanted to go. She smiled and smirked at me, went to proceed to close the shutters..........I knew what she wanted at that moment. Making out in a retail shop has been 1 of my fantasies, only to see it in xxx videos but who knows...........

She came over and starting un-zipping my jeans but I stopped her............

Me: 还有CCTV, 你需要关机吗?(Cantonese, there is a CCTV, do you need to switch it off?)
Her: CCTV 只有我能够操作,谁也看不了,你怕什么?怕我勒索你不成?(Cantonese, only I know who to operate the CCTV, nobody uses it, what are you afraid of? that I will blackmail you?)

Fortunately, my big head was thinking, I didn't want this to be used against me in the future, I positioned my back against the camera so that my face is not clearly visible..........

Her: 你帮我整个晚上,而且又买了我最喜欢的美食,我应该慰劳。(Cantonese, you helped me the whole night and bought my favorite food, I will reward you)

Without her help, I unzipped my pants w/o her help.

Me: 你还等什么?(Cantonese, what are you waiting for?)

After a great BJ, I sent her back home to rest as she has worked the entire day, I could see the tiredness in her. She did ask me to go up to her place but I declined as I knew she was very tired. Before we parted ways, she told me she is holding a mini party at her new place over the weekend as it is a celebration of national independence in her native country, all her tenants were also invited as most of them were from her native country, she invited me to her new place. Definitely a yes for me to see her new place.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post
Before we parted ways, she told me she is holding a mini party at her new place over the weekend as it is a celebration of national independence in her native country, all her tenants were also invited as most of them were from her native country, she invited me to her new place. Definitely a yes for me to see her new place.
Party will be a very enjoyable occasion and hope can see Z there.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 13-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

d7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyd7882003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Definitely a yes for me to see her new place.

I was very excited and looking forward to the weekend as I will be visiting her new place. I bought some flowers and beer and arrived at her place. Quite similar decor and size to what she was staying previously, basic renovation, 3 bedrooms, only her Master bedroom has attached bathroom. There is also a general bathroom near the kitchen area. She installed CCTV at the dining and living rooms, so that the tenants behave themselves and not damage the furniture.

There were lots of food on the table, mostly home-cooked, some alcohol and beverages. She told her tenants not to consume alcohol if they are under 18 years old, as she is the landlord and 大家姐 (Cantonese, big sister). She demanded discipline in obeying some of her instructions else they will be told to leave. She went around introducing me to her tenants as her BF and I caught Z drinking beer in the corner. I recognised her instantly and went over for a chat. Z's english is of very low standard, possibly primary school type.

Z: Hallo, how you?

Me: Good! so many people, you eat already?

Z: Yes, you?

Me: Yes. (There was a bit of awkward silence as I don't know much about her). I heard you broke up with your boyfriend.............(errhh, not sure if I am intruding)

Z: Yes, not good..........

Me: What happen?

She was trying to describe the break-up but her limited English prevented her from saying much and she let out something to the tune of.........

Z: Erhh.........he want sex.............a lot..............

I nearly spit out my beer.........

Me: You like? (as I try to test waters and understand her inclination)

Z: I don't know how.

Suddenly, my FB came over and pulled me away to intro me to her other friends in her community...........
Old 13-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

You all seem to have the fun...

Till I got the chance to hump a MILF in her house while her nephew was downstairs... so sexciting. Will share when i have time

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
You all seem to have the fun...

Till I got the chance to hump a MILF in her house while her nephew was downstairs... so sexciting. Will share when i have time
Quick share leh bro.. Mai tu liao...we r feeling v. sexcited for u now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-05-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Suddenly, my FB came over and pulled me away to intro me to her other friends in her community...........

Her friends are much older than the XMMs staying with her, most of them set up some small shops selling stuff, 1 of them was selling flowers, let's call her R. R was around the age range as my FB, C-cup I guess, nice seductive eyes and has a mole near her upper lip. R is her closest female friend in Sillypore. Later, I got to know that my FB has told R all about our tyrsts.

After food and drinks as the guests left her place, I helped her packed up and so did the other tenants too. It was close to midnight and she told me to stay over and I gladly obliged as she has a surprise for me.

We retreated into her bedroom shortly and showered together, nothing extraordinary happen as she just focused to ensure my dick is cleaned thoroughly.

Me: 你累吗?让我帮你按摩?(Cantonese, are you tired? let me massage for you?)
Her: 我的肩膀和腰间有点酸 (Cantonese, my shoulders and back area are feeling slightly sore)

I put my fingers into action with my little limited massage skills. I spared a bit of time massaging her lower back and I explored further into her ass crack area which she let out soft moans, signs of approval I think. I took the opportunity to put my finger into her ass slowly and she did not reject. I took KY to lube her ass, after several minutes, she turned around and looked at me.

Her: 你这么知道我喜欢这样?(Cantonese, how do you know I like this?)
Me: 我不知道,我只是试探一下(Cantonese, I don't know, I am just testing)
Her: 我们改天才做这个吧,我很痒,快点tiu我! (Cantonese, let's do this another day, I am feeling itchy, fuck me now!)

I got the signal, pulled her to the edge of the bed, spread her legs in a V-shape and holding it up with my hands. I feel especially turned on in this way as it gave me full control, full visibility of my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She was also very turned on and made a lot of noise, I told her to lower down her volume as she has tenants in other rooms. She turned on some soft music to drown her moans. This position is quite tiring after a few minutes and while I was about to hit the high notes, Z opened the door and came in but I did not slow down as I am near to climax. I didn't care about the intrusion and came, collapsed onto her, catching my breath and looked at Z and my FB.

My FB said that she wanted Z to join us but she don't know if I mind or not. Z broke up with his boyfriend because she did not know how to please her boyfriend sexually and hope we can give her some guidance. Though I am not into XMM or tried MFF before, I told my FB I am fully committed to her, only if my FB wanted it then I will try to "help".

The timing was right as I just came and it will take a while for me to get hard again, we took the time for lots of foreplay so that my FB and teach Z slowly.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

You teach Z and you get to learn MFF in return. Like that then you will be ready when there’s MFFF (can’t fit for R to come into the picture too)
Old 17-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by webroll View Post
You teach Z and you get to learn MFF in return. Like that then you will be ready when there’s MFFF (can’t fit for R to come into the picture too)
Agree, MFFF would be nice!
Old 18-05-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

The timing was right as I just came and it will take a while for me to get hard again, we took the time for lots of foreplay so that my FB and teach Z slowly.

My FB and I have done our medical health checkup and she is on the Yasmine, hence we have sex w/o precaution, CIP is normal. But with the introduction of Z, I have to be careful.

Her: Z, 这样慢慢舔,然后抽吸,用多一点口水润滑他,到时他放进去就很容易 (Cantonese, slowly lick and suck it, use lots of saliva to lubricate it, when he put it in will be easier)

Z: ermmm...........as she nodded in agreement.

My FB brought Z close to my dick and signaled her to take over. Z was very inexperienced and my FB and Z both serviced my dick together. This MFF experience was my first and it did not take long for it to rise to the occasion. My FB also taught Z to stimulate me further alternating between my balls and nipples. While my FB was tutoring Z, I stripped Z and found out she was in her granny's panties with heavily padded bras, not very sexy to say the least.

I started to stimulate Z's clitoris and she was wet very quickly. I put 1 finger into her and gradually with 2. She was squirming with pleasure, by now she was the only one sucking my dick. My FB has proceeded to massage Z's breasts. Z could not concentrate as both of us were working hard on her.....Z came and was panting hard. Z did not know what just hit her and my FB explained to her.

I proceeded to eat my FB's pussy to give Z some time to recover. After making her wet, my FB climbed onto me and cowgirl me while signaling Z to ride me with her pussy in my face. To service and be serviced brings me to another level of sextisfaction. When Z was ready, my FB told Z to ride me cowgirl so that she can control how deep and pace she wanted. Z hesitated as I assured her I will not come in her. Z lowered herself onto me slowly but she was so wet, it just went in all the way. Z rode me slowly initially, as she got into the groove, she increased her pace. My FB occupied me with her pussy in my face.

Her to Z: 舒服吗?爽吗?如果你要享受久一点,就慢一点,不用急。(Cantonese, comfortable? good feeling? if you want to last, slow down, no rush)

Z: 很舒服,可以不要停吗?(Cantonese, very comfortable, can I not stop?)
Old 18-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7937 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d7882003 View Post

Her to Z: 舒服吗?爽吗?如果你要享受久一点,就慢一点,不用急。(Cantonese, comfortable? good feeling? if you want to last, slow down, no rush)

Witnessing and listening to that must have been priceless, Bro d7882003!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Last edited by Glen2712; 18-05-2022 at 05:37 PM.
Old 19-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
bizoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro d7882003!
Old 20-05-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement bros.

Though I am not into XMM but I let Z "enjoy" herself, I guided her to a reverse cowgirl position and I initiated the thrusting upwards. As Z was young and fresh, she was very tight and within minutes I sensed she was tightening her pussy and squirmed into pleasure, she has experienced a 2nd climax. I pulled out of her to let her catch her breath and proceeded missionary position with my FB. My FB could hardly wait for the action to begin.......

Her: 快点tiu我,你弄她那么爽,我憋不住了! (Cantonese,quickly fuck me, you made her so enjoyable, I can't stand it anymore!)

While I continue to pull long hard strokes into her, she was using her fingers to stimulate her clitoris further, double stimulation............she wanted it fast and wanted it now, we came shortly together. She couldn't take the excitement that I am having with Z and this has heightened all her senses invariably. When she came, she was so loud and I bet the tenants knew what she was doing.

As we were all catching our breath, my FB signaled for Z to suck my dick gently as it is the most sensitive after ejaculation, my FB wanted Z to practice more and know what a man desires. Z was obedient and proceeded as ordered. She definitely needs a lot of practice in this department and she left after cleaning up.

After the MFF experience, my FB appreciated the "training" I have provided to Z and I assured her that I will not touch Z w/o her permission, I don't mess around with other women/girls when I am with her. My FB said that most men fantasized about having threesome or orgy, she just wanted me to experience, moreover she also wanted to "train" Z, killing 2 birds with 1 stone. In return, I asked her if she wanted a MMF experience, she rejected the idea as she assured me that she does not mess around with other men/boys when she is with me unless I wanted to. We fell into deep sleep thereafter as it was nearly 3am in the morning...........
Old 25-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

We fell into deep sleep thereafter as it was nearly 3am in the morning...........

As I was quite active in sports and leaving for an overseas race 2 weeks later, I told my FB we can go and spend quality time together but I may need to neglect her for a few hours a day for my training leading up to my race. She agreed and we applied for air tickets and hotel accommodation, we chose a hotel near my race venue but have lots of privacy and facilities such as a jacuzzi or small pool. We were so sex-cited discussing what we will do in the room. We chose a hotel by the beach, a large room (almost 50 sq m) with a king-sized bed, a small jacuzzi just at the balcony, the room should overlook the beach and an un-block view of the horizon.

She couldn't hold the thought and excitement and suggested to re-enact what we might do at the hotel. We made passionate love that day and lots of hours of "practise". We discuss where and how we can make out: on the beach late at night, on the beach chair, under coconut trees, in the jacuzzi, bath tub, at the gym if there isn't anybody or CCTV, in the hotel handicapped toilet, hotel car park, roof-top garden, etc. I suggested if she game enough to have a threesome with 1 of my middle-East race friends who has washboard abs and big biceps, she was so turn-on by the idea but she respects my wish only if I say yes. We were so looking forward to the race......

A few days before our departure, she said................

Let me know if you want me to continue, don't seem too many bros interested to read more or I am being too boring? I welcome your feedback.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Love your story, keep it cumming!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1