The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
i dont know what is that?
Cum In Pussy and Cum In Ass
Old 13-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Cum In Pussy and Cum In Ass
H22 sally do anal???
Old 14-11-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H22 sally do anal???
of cos pls read the past posts
Old 18-01-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Had raw with Pat & Sally. Tried to do the same with maggie H22 but she outright refused.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Had raw with Pat & Sally. Tried to do the same with maggie H22 but she outright refused.
I tried RAW with Sally too.. feel awesome... didn't know Pat allow RAW also.
As for Maggie.. no point as she is not that adventurous and more like a dead fish.

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 19-01-2022 at 08:15 AM.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I tried RAW with Sally too.. feel awesome... didn't know Pat allow RAW also.
As for Maggie.. no point as she is not that adventurous and more like a dead fish.
Maggie was one of my favorites actually, her BBBJ IMO is one of the better ones beside Mun Mun.

Not sure why but Mun Mun's service dropped alot after she moved to H26. Previously at H2 I used to go to her all the time. BBBJ in all positions.

Pat initially was reluctant with raw during the pussy grinding but after a while she just gave in. Raw with Pat was so much better than raw with Sally. Sally's pussy dont know why but abit tight/shallow, not that nice to fuck.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Maggie was one of my favorites actually, her BBBJ IMO is one of the better ones beside Mun Mun.

Not sure why but Mun Mun's service dropped alot after she moved to H26. Previously at H2 I used to go to her all the time. BBBJ in all positions.

Pat initially was reluctant with raw during the pussy grinding but after a while, she just gave in. Raw with Pat was so much better than raw with Sally. Sally's pussy don't know why but abit tight/shallow, not that nice to fuck.
haha sally was wild enough although faking but her responses somehow help in the ambiance. Pat i havent yet try, it's a pity!

MunMun was goooood, She moved from H2 to H22. As for Maggie, I find she quite a dead fish when bonking no matter how deep I thrust haha. Maggie's BBBJ above average. but no much body reactions when bonking.. dead fish!!!

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 19-01-2022 at 12:32 PM.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

join the PT Chat:

https://t.me/+Y7rCjKjcWHA1NjVl
Old 19-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Cum In Ass
You should have said CIA is Cum in Armpit. Maybe some guys will believe and it will start a new trend.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Join the PT Chat:

https://t.me/+Y7rCjKjcWHA1NjVl
Old 07-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
starlighh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting!
Old 09-06-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

I think Ann the big boob offer raw. There was once when she was washing me after session say lately fatter as pop too much contraceptive.

In my mind, was she hinting me she provide raw but I not taking the risk and pretend never hear.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 10-06-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster3228 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I think Ann the big boob offer raw. There was once when she was washing me after session say lately fatter as pop too much contraceptive.

In my mind, was she hinting me she provide raw but I not taking the risk and pretend never hear.
Actually they take contraceptive another reason is to stop menstruation. This is my PT regular told me before.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Actually they take contraceptive another reason is to stop menstruation. This is my PT regular told me before.
Yes to stop code red from coming.
Old 10-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

3 yrs into official RLDs shuts down. It will back in business. Not any time soon. I remember 10 yrs ago. Is in this thread. We were talking of ex Pat aka Lady Macbeth. What about her?

She was 1 ex ang pai of a HC. Age caught up and, she relocated into PT brothel. Her days there she called $40, & command a q. I remember I too join the q & okt told me to wait outside. Do not obstruct the walkway. Soon the roll of the house taken back by URA? The girls moved into the opposite brothel. Ex H16.

This was competition. Pat has to work over the weekend. The time of I wanted her, I have to apply leaves. She don't operated over weekend & PH. Many girls too. The most popular was Ex Vivi. I recalled during her times she seldom open the door. Couple of times I saw her customers. Booking no doubt!

Unoffical RLDs in HC. Alot of shops and shopping malls. A % of FLs will be given licences to operate in legal brothels when green light is given. This is the road map of Spore commercial sex.

When the days arrived we will know where. PT is history. Desker brothel could be the next value added sex service. Of course AV will not allow LB and ex HC girls to be house in the same shops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1