The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

We set population white paper of 6.9 millions people till 2030. I notice PR is re name as "long term residents". In the vaccination ads at vaccination ctrs. What I know PR has no time frames in this country. The "long terms" could have time frame of 10 yrs. Same with local passports. 5 yrs and in Oct, can extent another 5 yrs.

A good thing. Local Chinese men married Thai woman. This pending for citizenships can put his wife under control. I have ex army friends who cannot handle their Thai wives. She refuse to inter great into Singaporean culture. Across all locals with foreign spouse. Still. Is early to tell whether this work.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

A 39-year-old man who refused to wear a mask while travelling aboard an MRT train was arrested on Sunday (9 May).

According to local media reports, the man was arrested for causing a public nuisance and flouting safe-distancing measures.

A widely circulated video over the weekend showed the man, who appears to be Caucasian, debating with other commuters on an East-West Line train about his reasons for not wearing a mask.

"I will never wear a mask," he says at one point to another commuter who is off-screen.

As the seated man calmly delivers his explanation – which includes something to do with researching "Bill Gates" and hating to see "uncles, granddads in their masks" – another commuter steps up to offer the man a face mask.
--------------
DPM Heng policy on control population. This is a case study of no long term resident, and new citizen for this ang mo. He cannot live among all of us, too bad he is going to be fined at least $5000. If he is out of jobs. And stuck here. Prepare to be jailed. 6 mths? I know nothing of laws.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

https://www.change.org/p/the-board-o...eo-s-behaviour
Old 10-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
I think no use. For 55 years ,it was every taxpayer duty to support and feed the expensive lifestyle of Singapore public leaders and scholars for their entire life through NTUC, Civil Service, GLCs etc. e.g. Lui Tuck Yew failed as Minister but became Ambassador to China. Dhanabalan and Lim Boon Heng became Temasek Chairman after stepping down as Minister. Ng Chee Meng became NTUC Secretary General after losing elections as Minister. Mah Bow Tan joined Yellow Pages after stepping down as Minister. Lee Boon Yang joined Keppel and SPH after stepping down as Minister. Halimah Yaacob became President. No MNCs want them or they cannot find job on their own. The same goes to Ng Yat Chung. They are all taxpayers responsibility for life. This is why GST and taxes need to increase too.

Last edited by kuasimi; 10-05-2021 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

LHL's greatest achievement is being LKY's son.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ex-ministe...064424531.html

Ex-minister Khaw Boon Wan to be Chairman of SPH’s not-for-profit media business: S Iswaran
Vernon Lee
Vernon Lee·Senior Editor
Mon, 10 May 2021, 2:44 pm·2-min read

Then Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan speaking to media on 6 February 2020 during a visit to Changi Airport. (VIDEO SCREENSHOT: Dhany Osman/Yahoo News Singapore)

SINGAPORE — Former Minister Khaw Boon Wan will be the chairman of Singapore Press Holdings’ not-for-profit media business, said Communications and Information Minister S Iswaran said in Parliament on Monday (10 May).

Delivering his Ministerial Statement, Iswaran said he has discussed the proposed restructuring of SPH’s media business into a not-for-profit entity and a company limited by guarantee (CLG) with management shareholders.

“They have all agreed that, given the national importance of this undertaking and the scale of the challenge, the chairman should be Mr Khaw Boon Wan. With his high standing and more than 25 years of public service experience in various senior appointments, Mr Khaw will be able to provide strong strategic leadership for the CLG,” said Iswaran.

Khaw has agreed to be the CLG chairman and he will be sharing his thoughts on its way forward in due course, Iswaran added.

At a press conference last Thursday, SPH announced plans to restructure its media business as a CLG. Such a model will allow the media business to receive funding from private and public sources, including financial support from the government.

The move to restructure SPH's media business comes as its core segment's revenue and profit continued to plunge amid falling advertisement revenue.

Following the Ministerial Statement, Workers' Party chairman Sylvia Lim asked Iswaran whether the government had suggested Khaw to take up the role before the management shareholders agreed to the suggestion. Lim clarified that she was not questioning Khaw's personal integrity but noted that he was the former chairman of the ruling People's Action Party, and former Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure.

In reply, Iswaran said Lim's question appeared to be referring to the issue of editorial independence at the CLG. Citing the examples of current SPH chairman and former minister Lee Boon Yang and former public servants heading Mediacorp, Iswaran said these media leaders and their companies have earned the trust of Singaporeans.

"We should therefore be very clear that what matters is not a perceived political hue in appointments, but rather in the substance of the character and capability of the people who are involved...Mr Khaw Boon Wan is held in high standing in Singapore by many and beyond Singapore," Iswaran said.

Khaw later issued a statement on the "heavy responsibility" of his new role and his anxiety given that he has "no digital media experience".

Having been "blissfully content" in the past year, Khaw said, "This assignment will disrupt my retirement!...But I cannot allow a Singapore institution to go into decline. I will see how I can help unleash the talent and the passion in our newsrooms."

Scroll back up to restore default view.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Lee introduced CECA and bring in the indian FT and today we have Chengai Business Park in Changi

But he also bring in Filipinos whom we have great fuck with their girls because they are much better sexuality than others...
Old 05-10-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
fenton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
But he also bring in Filipinos whom we have great fuck with their girls because they are much better sexuality than others...
Maybe he needs some for himself because his wife CMI
Old 06-10-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

The only achievement he has is to be the fastest sperm and he came out of the correct golden pussy; as the emperor’s son.. and the rest is just him being a baby his whole life.. maybe can count him staying alive and living a king’s life as the next biggest achievement in his life.. if he lives longer than his dad, that’s another 30 years to come and I think by then I’m already rotting in nursing home waiting to meet my maker..
Old 06-10-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
iskandarsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
.. if he lives longer than his dad, that’s another 30 years to come and I think by then I’m already rotting in nursing home waiting to meet my maker..
Think it is possible, good guys usually die young
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1