The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL 150cats FRs

I am keeping away at the moment until situation stabilised.
Old 26-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Kung Hei Fatt Choi, bro!

I remember during the outbreak of SAR in 2003, GL brothels weren’t closed or shutdown. But all patrons were made to take temperature, recorded their temperature and with their Names/NRIC no. If any patrons contracted SAR and found to have gone to GL, the authority would trace the rest at that time when this patron was presence. All involved would be quarantined. Therefore, if one is married or engaged, he can ill afford to patronise GL if that happens again ... just in case and play safe ... your love ones might get to know about it ... ����

Anyway, Wuhan Coronavirus is less lethal compared to SAR. However, the primary problem is, not certain if it could mutate ... if it could, it will be difficult to suppress.

Mask clad,
MaXx
Kung Hei Fatt Choy... hopefully our playground is FFI

Be safe than sorry
Old 26-01-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post

Hello Everyone:

China is taking strict measures and so far, city of Shantou (first outside of Hubei province) is being lockdown.

Let’s not scare ourselves unnecessarily, as of 25 Jan 2020, 2200h, only 4 people in Singapore have
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS.

The city of Shantou on the southern coast of China in Guangdong province has announced it will be the first outside of Hubei province to go on lockdown.

That means no individual, vehicle or boat will be allowed to entering the city beginning on January 27. What's different here is that Hubei cities are preventing people from leaving; in Shantou, they're baring them from entering.

The choice of this city is extremely concerning. There are only 2 confirmed cases there and many are speculating this is a sign that the entire country is about to be put on lockdown. While that would be economically devastating in the short-term, it would be China's best chance of halting the spread of the virus.

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/a-c...kdown-20200126
LOL......whole china being locked down........like that the chick also cannot come to our island lor......sian......
Old 26-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
LOL......whole china being locked down........like that the chick also cannot come to our island lor......sian......
lIke that they also cannot RTC so soon?

Last edited by saabking; 26-01-2020 at 09:27 PM.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
I am keeping away at the moment until situation stabilised.
Bro, if most customers' mindsets are like that, many WLs jia lat 吃风 le, lol.

But there is one advantage. Some WLs will upgrage their service quality and shall not be so complacent (The要就来,不然就滾 type of mindset) lol
Old 26-01-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
if dsc shut down legal scene then siao liao lor
Then what should we talk in this forum ?
Old 26-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, if most customers' mindsets are like that, many WLs jia lat 吃风 le, lol.

But there is one advantage. Some WLs will upgrage their service quality and shall not be so complacent (The要就来,不然就滾 type of mindset) lol
Hi bro. Just monitoring the situation. I am a single so may not be able keep away for long. Lol
Old 26-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then what should we talk in this forum ?
petition to mp of Geylang grc
Old 26-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
Hi bro. Just monitoring the situation. I am a single so may not be able keep away for long. Lol
Bro , after some talking cock, now i alao start to wonder whether i should bonk tomorrow .....lol
Old 26-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
petition to mp of Geylang grc
Dai Gor, if GL reopens but needs bonkers to register identities, i rather watch spang bang and pcc daily, can save a lot of $$
Old 26-01-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Dai Gor, if GL reopens but needs bonkers to register identities, i rather watch spang bang and pcc daily, can save a lot of $$
HC all along like this one leh...name ic contact number
Old 26-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
lIke that they also cannot RTC so soon?
can RTC.........bcos they can't return back here.....
Old 26-01-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
you forgot still got tomyam and pho...... change 口味 lor...

since hotpot is poisonous now
Old 27-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Hello DPOWER:

Upgrade is good as what hornyunclez said, prices stay the same at $150 throughout the years.

Bro Turgid, those WLs bao by rich Tiraks will remain as high class sex workers. They are not affected.

Bro Jaw, eg, the one having photo with super car
Old 27-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
you forgot still got tomyam and pho...... change 口味 lor...

since hotpot is poisonous now
Nabei, one of my new year resolutions during count down (distorted resolutions last min) was that before i left GL (dont know when), i would bonk pretty Vietnam, Thai WLs and pretty Russian FL.....nabei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1