The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 8
TheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to behold
Wuhan atb asked for money

My wuhan atb just wechat me and told me her family is affected by corona and ask me to send her money. Should i bother?
Old 26-01-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan atb asked for money

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSauce View Post
My wuhan atb just wechat me and told me her family is affected by corona and ask me to send her money. Should i bother?
Personal opinion, don't bother. Their government should pay every penny and help as much as they can to all of the infected innocents for not having a law to restrict consumption of wild animals in the first place. If their government educate their people to be humane, we won't even have this kind of illness now, that is causing troubles to other countries.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 26-01-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TS, don’t bother to send her money! Their people are selfish by nature! Look at Wuhan virus being spread to countries!
Old 26-01-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ignore it. They would milk any situation to ask for money
Old 26-01-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Ignore it. They would milk any situation to ask for money
You are probably right on this
Old 26-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

TS there are plenty of atb in sg, no need bcos of one atb, give up all atb.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 8
TheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to beholdTheSauce is a splendid one to behold
True . Not sure how deep the hole also
Old 27-01-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
True . Not sure how deep the hole also
Very well said, lol
Old 27-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only you know how the relationship is between you and this Chinese lady.

If you wish to help, help out of the kindness of your heart. Give an amount where even if you get nothing back in return, it is ok for yourself. If you think that this is beyond you, then no need to reply her instead of out-rightly rejecting her. I think their days are really stressful enough. No need to face rejections.

Many Chinese families are stocked with food because CNY is coming. These food supplies will run out within the next 2-5 days if their streets are still closed and resupply of food did not reach their supermarkets.
Old 27-01-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

reply saying that the money will be transferred on 1st april

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
atbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is atb means?
Old 27-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atbs View Post
What is atb means?
Wild guess.. act the blur.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
GoogleWebster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atbs View Post
What is atb means?
You can google, or look up webster.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
blueboar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaSunrise View Post
You are probably right on this
Fully agreed with you on this
Old 27-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Wild guess.. act the blur.
Ah Tiong bu aka PRC woman

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1