The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciferu View Post
I WeChat her on 26 apr like after I see your message. Cfm with her that she is working on sat and sun. That’s what she say bro~
Just confirmed. She is working both sat sun..slots filling up fast. Mon also. Left tues some slots before she gonna wrap up real soon and rtc. Go bros!
Old Today, 05:11 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Wow info from where bro ? Woot woot
She announced on her wechat moment mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 05:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Thx bro. Still waiting for vicky to return to our shores in a few months time haha
Vicky also a Grade AA ml. Too bad, her boobs are fake. In fact, she is more chio than Kiki and Amei.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 05:17 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
I WeChat her on 26 apr like after I see your message. Cfm with her that she is working on sat and sun. That’s what she say bro~
Ha, maybe I remember wrongly. She told me she need to return the condo by 1 May cos new gal is coming to take over. Before she leaves, she will tour round for 2 days. Now, got bro say she still working on Tue, ha, better still, got more chance for us to visit her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, maybe I remember wrongly. She told me she need to return the condo by 1 May cos new gal is coming to take over. Before she leaves, she will tour round for 2 days. Now, got bro say she still working on Tue, ha, better still, got more chance for us to visit her.
So I guess she is not listing? Never tried her before would love to
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

FR for GDMR

When I first joined the forum I saw many positive reviews but at that time I did not have the contact. See her listed this time around I decided to try.

In terms of look, I would not considered her pretty as her facial features don't "gum" me but she is not ugly and not a landmine. In terms of body, she preserves it quite well for her age. She teases you the moment you enter and from there onwards, the service begins.

I can understand why she receives good reviews, especially if you are into heavy-flavored MLs. However as I am only a HJ type of guy, I'm looking for a good balance of massage, sensual, and (maybe?) chemistry (cos there was this ML that already left with some bad reviews from bro here but I am pleased with).

In short, GDMR is service-oriented ML valued for money. Unfortunately, RTM is a no for me cos what she offers does not suit me.
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for bao zi
Location is discreet.
SYT
Boobs all natural and big. Hands can’t even grap fully.
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 1
Luciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
About working until Tuesday dunno how true is it because she told me is until Sunday only. She asked me to help her post that she working until sun XD
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Was attracted to her GND looks which reminded me of Kelly Lin 林熙蕾
Kelly Lin was one of my goddess when I was young but she was never a GND to me. Lol.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
I got her wechat but didn't see any announcement. She got 2 wechat ah? Haha.
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Stone_Cold_77 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/celine-massage/

manage to try Celine recently contact 8778 6040

tall MILF lady with nice big jugs to hug…

Good Hard massage to the point, can inform her which part of the body need to be taken care of.

a good on massage table NURU boobs massage follow by HDL…. then comes the “Zua Gen” which not must of the ML are doing it, mostly just make it hard and start the HL….

boobs are big and good to grab, nipples are nice to suck also ….
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
About working until Tuesday dunno how true is it because she told me is until Sunday only. She asked me to help her post that she working until sun XD
She probably kena bao for Mon etc. Hahaha . SHE Confirm next week rtc
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
oops, think i missed out
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liaen View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/mila-massage

NBCB!! Mother of all landmines!! Nuru from her, done on massage bed, and just applying of gel onto body, slide here and there, and that’s it. On top of $130 for only Nuru, need to top up further $20 for normal massage and 1min of HDLY. All Nuru, massage, HDYL services, and washing up only 30min. Money can be better spent elsewhere. Face also CMI, fakes boobs, no tuning. To remove thongs, need to add-on, again. Pls run far far away.
Lol. Still scamming. Got the same shit few years back when her pic is still not censored, but forever see the silhouette know already. I got post before in this thread but she change name already. She legendary la. Hope 1 day somebody report her to police send her back to china. She dont deserve to be here.

Last edited by beyond96; Today at 12:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1