The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2002, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Major Party 21062002!

bro phenom, your ticket to the major party had been confirmed. There will be no refunds if you do not turn up. bro jb, reserve the rights to change the date and will keep us updated in this thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom

Cool. See you guys then. Hope I won't have any last minute diversions.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck to all

Got to leave now and run an errand before going to hq for the WC.

Good Luck to all .... especially those that eat ball like me ... hee hee

Hope today can party with Yoko.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-06-2002, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Going tomorrow early afternoon....hopefully can get a good "deal"...

Adios...
Old 15-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Samster

Sat Fever

bro slashGNR and bro jackie, I will be there in the afternoon too, with a overseas brother, all the way from America ... Ask God to Bless America .... they got in but I lost big money ...sianzz

Old 15-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Samster

MJ, Chelsea and BiBi2

Today saw many gals at the party.

MJ looks good with her new coloured hair and BiBi2 also have a new hairstyle which suits her well.

Chelsea is more attractive with a bit more flesh ..... bro kaixin, how was your dancing session with her?

Old 15-06-2002, 01:52 AM
denny

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Any recommendations on a tall & slim girl (1.6m), with big boobs that could bang twice? apperciate comments and will definitely write a fr afterwards!!
Old 15-06-2002, 01:57 AM
Samster

Recommendations.

bro denny, I also have a thread for all the big boobs Frs written by all the milk lovers called "Cat 150 Big Boobs Frs". As I am not a two shots guy, I cannot recommend you. Read the thread and check if you can find any gals that suit your description.

If not just ask OKT Tommy from 1612 to recommend.

Quote:
Originally posted by denny
Any recommendations on a tall & slim girl (1.6m), with big boobs that could bang twice? apperciate comments and will definitely write a fr afterwards!!

Old 15-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Samster

Almost Everyday

bro chinalgal, I will be down later, in fact almost everyday ... bro jackie, it will be good to see you again.

Quote:
Originally posted by chinalgal
today any1 be there?

Old 16-06-2002, 12:39 AM
frothster

saturday outing

cum king

so you were there this afternoon. So which one of you tried ching ching???

was wondering which one is you.
Old 16-06-2002, 02:38 AM
Samster

Re: saturday outing

bro frothster, I was there in the afternoon, no I am not the one that tried Ching Ching. What time were you there, who did you try? Next time just ask Tommy, is King around or not lor.

bro cumking only came late after 10pm

Quote:
Originally posted by frothster
cum king

so you were there this afternoon. So which one of you tried ching ching???

was wondering which one is you.

Old 16-06-2002, 02:40 AM
TRtipsters

Quote:
Originally posted by denny
bro denny, seriously i think to have 2 shots in one session abit rush ... i rather take 1 gal for 2 tais or go 1 rd first, sit ard n see got any solid one ... then decide whether to cheong 2nd rd ...
Old 16-06-2002, 02:47 AM
Samster

Each To his Own

bro druids, each to his own, some brothers we know can even cum 3-4 times within an hour ..... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by druids

bro denny, seriously i think to have 2 shots in one session abit rush ... i rather take 1 gal for 2 tais or go 1 rd first, sit ard n see got any solid one ... then decide whether to cheong 2nd rd ...

Old 16-06-2002, 02:53 AM
TRtipsters

Re: Each To his Own

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro druids, each to his own, some brothers we know can even cum 3-4 times within an hour ..... hee hee

Old 16-06-2002, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by druids

me too have this kind of attitude.....hehehe...... anyway different strokes for different folks.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 16-06-2002, 03:10 AM
TRtipsters

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278

me too have this kind of attitude.....hehehe...... anyway different strokes for different folks.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
nearly went for 2nd tai the last rd with my current fav .. but thought enuf for the day liao .. both of us oso shack out liao ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1