The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Same, not seen an ML since Dec. Been feeling like a vampire who hasn't feasted for a long time. JAV the only way out now. The 1st ML I visit after this outbreak is over is gonna get her tits sucked and fondled BIG TIME!
Well with TT leaving soon, by the time you get back into action, most MLs left here might all just be A or small B cups. So you might have to settle with sucking and fondling tits SMALL TIME. Lol
Old 25-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well with TT leaving soon, by the time you get back into action, most MLs left here might all just be A or small B cups. So you might have to settle with sucking and fondling tits SMALL TIME. Lol
Darn it! She's leaving soon?
Old 25-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
The last time I was with her, she mentioned end of this month. Unless she changed her plans.
Old 25-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The last time I was with her, she mentioned end of this month. Unless she changed her plans.
Last I heard from her was "delayed till further notice". No specific date or time period mentioned, so hopefully bros here might still get a chance to devour her juicy tits when the virus situation blows over. Myself included ofc
Old 25-02-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
any update if mango still available
V selective on who she takes due to virus. If u are not her regular likely no chance. Like wat some said, have to wear mask at all times once u enter.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UltraLazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn.. i completely forgotten i have an account. i haven't find ML ever since YBH RTC.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Last I heard from her was "delayed till further notice". No specific date or time period mentioned, so hopefully bros here might still get a chance to devour her juicy tits when the virus situation blows over. Myself included ofc
Good news then! Thanks for the update
Old 25-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
V selective on who she takes due to virus. If u are not her regular likely no chance. Like wat some said, have to wear mask at all times once u enter.
Yup second that. I think she still takes regulars especially those she knows will be responsible enough to not go to her if sick.
And she will insist both you and her wear mask during this period. She is also higher on hygiene during this period, even though she was alr high on that in the last changing towels every time.
To me risk for going to her is probably lower than a lot of other MLs BUT please do measure your own risk and return (whether you ok with her wearing mask) and you have to pray everyone is responsible as well.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Recently went to a shop that looks to be on the high-end side (posh decor and stuff). Inevitably price point (entrance fee) as well. Works out to $1/minute.

First time visiting a Lady in almost a month due to the current situation, and looks like hibernation mode is on again for the forseeable future.

Not my first time with this Lady as I met her a few times last year. I quite like her looks, but guess that's about the only redeeming factor. To be sure, her massage skills are there but I know of places with rates of only $40+/hour.

Back to hibernation mode.
Bro side note.
Can recommend me the 40/hr ones? I’m assuming these are the clean ones. Have been looking for good and clean massages for a long time since I stopped going to my previous one when they raised prices...
Old 25-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Bro side note.
Can recommend me the 40/hr ones? I’m assuming these are the clean ones. Have been looking for good and clean massages for a long time since I stopped going to my previous one when they raised prices...
These two at Everton Park for $42. First place is run by an old local couple, so hope you can support them. Second has mostly Malaysians. Skills for both are good.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/categor...9990473867353/

https://bien-etre-spa-therapy.business.site/

For $40, and to support the blind, go for:

https://m.facebook.com/BlindMassageService/

Sorry, I only know of massage joints near my place, but they're at least accessible in that they're in the city.

These places are why I hardly or never call those ladies in SLG as "MLs".
Old 25-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Bro side note.

Many clean and good massages around. You can try Mr Lim foot reflexology in Chinatown. 40 bucks an hr for massage.
Old 25-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Many clean and good massages around. You can try Mr Lim foot reflexology in Chinatown. 40 bucks an hr for massage.
Been there before. Too noisy. That's why I didn't recommend it in my previous post.
Old 25-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Been there before. Too noisy. That's why I didn't recommend it in my previous post.
No choice. Haha. Cheap mah.

If want upmarket abit got quite alot.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Dun think is a problem for me to make appt with her. But quite sian if both wear mask.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Post wrongly
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1