The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
There are many who do provide a good balance of both an excellent massage and good sensual, but these tend to be overlooked by many bros, who have no interest in proper massages, in lieu of BBBJ, GFE and a pretty face. Case in point was this girl, Duo Duo/Shan Shan who is a certificated intermediate grade masseuse (just below TCM massage) who had RTC about two weeks back. She was here on a 6-month permit, but left prematurely after suffering heavy losses, because of extremely poor business, despite charging $100/60 min. Her sensual was quite good, showered together, and very strong roaming signals (can stimulate clit, just no painting, digging and FJ). She was a pre-MILF with pleasant looks and not bad body.
Any recommendations for a decent looker with great massage? Baby was great while she was here but now need to find someone new
Old 06-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Annie(SLG/LTD)
https://ltdsg.com/annie/
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Been curious about this ML for a while now but never really dared try cause if the mixed reviews, decided to give it a go due to the fact that there is word that she's turning things around.. so here my humble review.. thanks for reading and have a good weekend..

Looks: 8.5/10 - thankfully just like the photo, just as cute and innocent looking, she had a nice white lace nightie on w/o a bra and some cute lacy underwear. with that face and outfit.. sheesh... she said she didn't like her hairdo cause the fringe was too short or something. but there's enough going on to bother about it.

Massage: 7.5/10 - its an oil massage, strength was good and technic was pretty on point. as someone who appreciates a good massage i like that it wasn't a half arse-ed job just to get to the HJ.

Sensual: 8.5/10 - her HDLY was definitely above average, she makes you rest your hip area on her legs for this and really knows how to work your little dude. she actually works in some bum/balls massages during the sensual bit which i really enjoyed. roaming was upper body only.. but that's due to the fact that i realise she had a pad on when i reached lower so i didn't pursue it.

HJ: the release was satisfying based on the above 2 events. Did some faux shagging for the final release, wasn't a real fan of it, but didn't hate it either.

RTM: overall was a really good session. kept making me think like i should book her for 90mins next time. we'll see how it goes.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Just RTM with Duo Er (SLG). She’s one of my go-to options whenever I need a good massage and release after a tiring week. She excels in both departments and her GND looks and pleasant attitude will grow on you in no time. One of the more underrated MLs right now, IMO.

YMMV, as usual.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
6wildcat9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Annie(SLG/LTD)

Been curious about this ML for a while now but never really dared try cause if the mixed reviews, decided to give it a go due to the fact that there is word that she's turning things around.. so here my humble review.. thanks for reading and have a good weekend..

Looks: 8.5/10 - thankfully just like the photo, just as cute and innocent looking, she had a nice white lace nightie on w/o a bra and some cute lacy underwear. with that face and outfit.. sheesh... she said she didn't like her hairdo cause the fringe was too short or something. but there's enough going on to bother about it.

Massage: 7.5/10 - its an oil massage, strength was good and technic was pretty on point. as someone who appreciates a good massage i like that it wasn't a half arse-ed job just to get to the HJ.

Sensual: 8.5/10 - her HDLY was definitely above average, she makes you rest your hip area on her legs for this and really knows how to work your little dude. she actually works in some bum/balls massages during the sensual bit which i really enjoyed. roaming was upper body only.. but that's due to the fact that i realise she had a pad on when i reached lower so i didn't pursue it.

HJ: the release was satisfying based on the above 2 events. Did some faux shagging for the final release, wasn't a real fan of it, but didn't hate it either.

RTM: overall was a really good session. kept making me think like i should book her for 90mins next time. we'll see how it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplybojio View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.club/annie-fu...u-b2b-massage/
Hi Chionger Aware ! Just try annie , before step in she ask what kind of service you want ? Message or special , so i was hungry , special the price ? And she said add another $50 more .so i go for her special , shit....... Like fxxking a dead fish🐟 breast can't Touch n kiss she will eat your time , worst than going to geyland .now come new threads : https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=704832
Like this Bro said her service ready F , so her FR isn't fake ..lol
Old 06-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Any recommendations for a decent looker with great massage? Baby was great while she was here but now need to find someone new
Try her bro, you won't regret. She really CAN massage.

https://sglonelyguy.info/aimee-massage/

Pleasant face, quite sweet when smile.
Firm and tight body, good complexion.
Her boobs are FIRM and awesome to grab.one of the nicest pair i have experienced.
But note that her playability is not high and she has her limitations. But as far as SYT who can massage, she is one of them.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They're staying together in an expensive part of town. Very nice brand new apartment. Tried Coco, body quite good, nice 36B, clean shaven. Quite severely PS, but looks grow on you. Good massage. Can request fully nude. HJ limited, roaming limited. Quite fun to talk dirty to.

Never got to see Jing Zi, but she added my WeChat through Coco. From WeChat exchange seems more fun than Coco. She asked me to try her service and promised that it would exceed my expectations and be truly worthwhile. Heard from Coco that Jing Zi has pink pussy lips, which makes me think of giving her a try.
Thanks for e review...btw, how you rate coco look frm 1-10?
Old 06-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Annie(SLG/LTD)

Many ml will wear pad During massage to prevent you touch her pussy...tats their tactic...
Old 06-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Many ml will wear pad During massage to prevent you touch her pussy...tats their tactic...
cant blame them sometimes, look at Mandy who allowed to touch, end up getting hurt like twice over just the span of just one month ?
Old 06-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
DrWho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intro by a friend to try this ML from the animal website - girl 6023.html (Nana)

Big boobs, friendly, chatty, voice a little husky. knows how to massage and hold my little bro well. got a few times about to shoot, she just slow down and tell me relax, happy ending not yet.... still can be happier

love this kind of teasing and edging, really few can help me to go to the edge and come back and go again, it's really beyond words

Last edited by DrWho; 06-10-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6wildcat9 View Post
Like this Bro said her service ready F , so her FR isn't fake ..lol
Dunno what u talking and u quote 2 different MLs n reports. Name looks similar but is actually 2 diff person
Old 06-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2440
I first met Mandy a few days ago while I was on a repeat visit to Baby. (They are friends.) She looked pretty and I was immediately attracted to her, despite her small size. She is testament to the saying "Good things come in small packages."
Damage: advertised price + $20 tips (exceeded my norm of $10,because I really had enjoyed myself very much!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-mandy/

Promised her a FR after enjoyed her session last week.
Introduced by bro Jason, and for sure, he is really pro and old bird in this field. visited Mandy without regret and sextified.

Her body comes with small petite, 'inverted nip' and hot SYT body.
She is friendly and has beautiful face.
damage: $$ + tips (she worth it)
p.s.* she was NUDE throughout the session. totally worth it.
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-mandy/

time to contribute back to this thread after being a silent reader.

Had Mandy on my shortlist after reading these couple of FRs (click on the direct link to read their full FR, tried to keep this post short)

Location is straightforward to find, 2mins from mrt.
Was a last min appt a couple of days ago when I was feeling really needy and wanted a ML with plenty of playability. Thankfully I managed to get a slot with her 1 hour later after the initial SMS. She felt really cold during the SMS exchange, but I think it's me being a newcomer that made her feel wary.

And all's well once I'm in her room behind the closed doors, she's a really sweet looking petite girl, totally nude and full autoroam. The showering started and I warmed up to her really quickly.
Opted for two shots and had my first shot fired quickly after getting onto the bed. head massage while my erection cooled off. then flipped over for back massage. knowing her petite size, I wasn't here for the massage but more for the sensual and GFE.
her sitting on my back with her pussy rubbing against me was a turn on for me as well, because it felt like she was wet and leaking pussy juice I think she had applied some lube before sitting on me lol, but it still felt good anyway.

Turned over again and it was back to catbath and HJ. super cute when she 'danced' and showed off her perky butt. sucked on her nips as she moaned. was allowed to rub her pussy, but not much because just a while only then she kiap her legs tgt and stopped me alr. I think she still hurting from previous bad experiences.

Since I had fired one shot earlier, the second shot took much longer. I kinda felt bad when she HJ me for quite a while but I still couldn't cum, and time limitations meant that I need to cum quickly.
Finally managed to cum and then we went straight into the showers. was a quick one before eventually leaving with a goodbye hug and kiss.

Checked my phone clock and it was a couple of mins before the 1-hour mark.

Definitely worth a RTM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Tried Mandy from SLG

Agree with earlier FRs...she is great in both giving a hard massage and also on sensual..
Fully nude but I limited to touching her south too much as learnt that her Mei Mei is still recovering..

Unfortunately she says will be RTC in another few weeks..need to RTM soon
Checking back the older posts and realised that this bro said she's gonna RTC..

LINK IS DOWN?? did she RTC alr????

Last edited by alexfoo1; 06-10-2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: link is down?????!!!!!
Old 07-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This girl seems to be getting the thumbs up from many bros these days. Classic case of good attitude and solid services will eventually get due recognition.

From what everyone has described, she should consider changing her name from Chi Zi to Qi Zi ("wife" in chinese),since she is serving bros like a dedicated and loving wife.
rtm Chi Zi https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/ 2nd time 2-3 days ago. same obedient mistress treatment, helped me to undress top to bottom , dry my body with towel after shower, help me with my foot wear before I leave her unit. lol she pampered me until I got a bit angry and said to her no need to help foot wear I cannot accept a girl treating me like that this is not anicient china (on my 2nd visit, she remembered and did not help me , good attention to customer )

ok to the ml proper, the pic on the web site did not do her justice, she is not photogenic , actual person is much better looking, not super good looking , more of those neigbourhood homely type of look.

body wise main attaction to me are those erected prominient set of big nipples, highly arousing to see them and than carressed and feasted upon.

massage wise, she will do her best to suit yr needs , ample strength to deliver a ok hard massage, decent enough to relax yr body. as per her service standard she will constantly asked abt yr needs and adjust accordingly .

she usually will be dressed during first quarter of the hour but when sensual time she will be at least 1/2 nude I managed to get a bit of action down south later on probably I rtm. bros if you need her to be " more open" during start can request I am sure she will agree to.

for bbbj I am those very heard to release type, seeing her trying very hard (moaning and slurping and fingering my nipples )I also pai seh ask her hj instead, she refused and continued to try and try . finally I asked her 6 9 position with a full view of her rear and tongue on her butt cheeks etc *hint , I surrendered

very happy with this hard working obedient mistress type ml, although I did suggested to her to be a bit slutty and mischevious to spice up her service , I do not know whether she acted on it or not. once free again will try and report back

Last edited by uglydoll00; 07-10-2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has opinion on slg Dina and Duoer. I will likely want to visit either one of them or Adele.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Hahaha. Dang. That’s pretty clever. But either way.. if it /she doesn’t wanna be touched.. I don’t wanna touch it either ..
Old 07-10-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 0
atan1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratan1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratan1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
The first SHIRLEY. Yea exactly....somemore she got the cheek to tell me she massaged 10 guys for today...i really don’t understand. Sometimes really suspect the FRs from the website are all fakes...
I tried this Shirley too. Quite a looker, nice boobs but no touching, half nude during session. Opt for 2 shots. Second shot halfway have to DIY coz she's too tired. Massage with 1 hand / elbow while other hand using her phone.
https://sglonelyguy.info/shirley-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1