The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
Anyone tried this 'http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-yue-massage/
Bro,

Average n abit plump. Fair skin coarse voice.
Better go else where.
Well it depend on yr preference
Old 02-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree on Momo. Donna only for those who want a pretty masseuse with no playability. Looks are subjective. Momo's package is more money's worth. Donna is not super chio ..IMHO
Old 02-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Hmm... wondering if they do tarma? Shd be a very fun session lol
Not sure, I would rather book them both on the same day than tarma :P
Old 02-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any FR for An xi from SLG? Appreciate some recent reviews.

Cheers
Old 02-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just realised got ppl minus my points even though i gave a decent and honest report on Qianqian. I gave her a positive feedback but still got zapped...
Old 02-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-fei-massage/
Am thinking of trying her
Old 02-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

What is Momo’s ad link?
Old 02-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsugar View Post
Tried her before. She gained a couple of weight. Massage and svc is good. Age wise more of 30s
Old 02-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
any FR for An xi from SLG? Appreciate some recent reviews.

Cheers
Well if it is An Xin you are planning to go. I rather you save it. Just visited her recently. Massage is really all over the place with no system and no strength. 90mins session, only 30mins massage or touch here and there. If you looking for sensual or a part time lover, maybe she is the choice as she has both looks and figure
Old 02-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dubbingpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys 1st time writing a fr here.

Its for qian qian from slg. After reading the reviews from the bros here, bth and decided to find her. Gotta say it was money well spent.

Looks: 7/10 similar to the ones on the webpage albeit with some blemishes. Sure won't reject one.

Body: 7/10 b cup not rlly for boobs lover but gum me so its all good 👍. Gotta say her butt was the bomb like what many bros mentioned, enough meat to grab and she seems to like ppl touching it.

Massage: 6/10. Tbh i wasn't there for it but to release my pent up stress 😁😁😁 hence the lower score. But can say she was quite meticulous in it so maybe other bros who try liao can chip in abt it.

Sensual: 8/10. Gotta say her catbath rlly damn power. Can say she left no grounds uncovered at my 2ic.

GFE: 10/10. This is the best part. The moment i stepped in i felt comfortable talking to her and interacting with her. Even after my second shot and i still had some time, we continued to lie on the bed and cuddle and talk.

Overall will rtm and money well spent.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Just realised got ppl minus my points even though i gave a decent and honest report on Qianqian. I gave her a positive feedback but still got zapped...
Same here bro. I got minus points jz by asking question whether Lucy & Qian2 do tarma. Very sad, can't ask fun question...
Old 02-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Probably dropping Momo from my list. Getting more and more hang to sell, so to say. Message to make appointment, whole day no reply and take her own sweet time. Thank you to that and I find other gems worth visiting.

Getting bad to worse since she feels she has a good customer base liao. So don't think she is changing for the better. Anyway, my own opinion only. I still appreciate a ML with good attitude.

Previous post of ML coming in and getting way off in service or attitude as time goes by. I kind of agree to that. So gonna drop Ang Pais that are not worth my time.

Cheers and happy hunting. Probably get zapped by MoMo fans. But remember I am a long time regular of hers, when she started off long ago.
Already confirmed my appointment ytd and she said she will write down the appointment. Today when i reached her area and called her, she MIA. I am her regular too. I think i will drop her from my list too. I think MoMo is the first ML to aeroplane me.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
that y I seldom post , that day I post kena zapped straight
Old 02-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
that y I seldom post , that day I post kena zapped straight
Just post la.....not like the points can exchange anything ..... But really, I don't know what's the motive they zap you... but ignore them ..
Old 02-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here, I also realized I got zapped from posting. I do hope people are not discouraged from posting as I believe that most MRs are genuine and will help to filter out those black sheep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1