The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
G5 lor. Last of the Mohicans...
Agreed, my 2 sashimi regulars in JM14 are ex-G11 and the current G5.
Old 18-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

For sometime, didn’t visit JM14. What’s the rate now? Still $40 or increased?
Old 18-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
For sometime, didn’t visit JM14. What’s the rate now? Still $40 or increased?
Same 40 bucks for 20min
Old 19-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Went down the other day intending to look for G5 but walao damn sian because when I got there. OKT says must wait 40mins.

So I thought ok since came down all the way le I will wait.

After 40mins, went back den okt says must wait another 40mins again because the fella extend.

Cannot wait anymore and already feeling very sian so looked at the girls available and chose current G11. She did ask if I wanted sandwich/threesome though. Anyone tried?

Is not bad, quite standard service but does quite a good bbbj and has amazing big big boobs. She gave me a tit fuck and almost lost it there. Ended off in cowgirl squeezing and looking at her glorious pair.

Will rtf if g5 is still always busy zzz.
Old 19-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Same 40 bucks for 20min
Thank you!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 19-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Was holding back not to bonk because of the spread of the Virus. However,
I could not take it anymore and therefore, told myself I will do a short and economical one at JM14.

I had a pleasant experience with G7. Sadly, she was occupied and her customer extended the booking while I was there. Thus, I prefer not to wait for her and go for someone else. Sat at the hall were 5 ladies who were available. G12 caught my eye as she was the prettiest of all. However, I recalled that I saw some positive FR on G15. Below is my grading of G15.

Look: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Oral: 9/10
FJ: 7/10

I find that G7 is prettier but a milf while G15 is SYT (26-year-old). After both of us stripped down to our birthday suit, I realised G12 was actually appealing. She has the smooth complexion and the right curves at the right place. Smile is nice and genuine. I can speak a little Thai but she ain't need it as her standard of English is acceptable. Her attitude was good too although she is returning to Thailand next week. She already found a job at the hospital and pretty sure she is not coming back to this trade. Interestingly, she told me she is going to revert her man made boobs back to the original which I encouraged her not to. I do like them except that I find it's hard to get her nipples hard. She was adamant about it the surgery and had made an appt for it.

Came to the deed, G15's Bbbj was great. The twirling of her tongue made the experience out of the world. Her blow was the slow and sensuous type. I like the feel and wanted it to last forever. Eventually, I could not hold long and explode into her mouth. G15 took it like a champion.

FJ was a little of a mediocre and she admitted she is not good at fucking. I told her that I like to fuck and asked her not to worry. After taking 5 mins of rest, my bro came slightly hard again. She sucked it for a short while to get it harder. I suggested her to ride me and she did. She rode me like a cowgirl but really nothing interesting I thought. She was really not good at it. I asked for an extension as I was determined to come in her pussy for my 2nd shot. I told her I am good with my tongue but I will not paint or french her (scare kana virus). However, I know myself with my 2nd shot. Without ample rest, I am going to take longer to come. I fuck her non-stop for the next 30mins. During the process, we did missionary, doggie, side spoon etc. I hate myself, as the planned short bonk became 3 sessions (wasting money, the problem when you think with the small head) Can't help it, she was enjoying so much that she came more than once during the process. Her juice came dripping down to my tights and her expressions during her climax were priceless to me. Its a "sexifying" session to me. I was sweating like a dog at the end of the session.

As she is going back next week, I doubt she will have the mood to work well. From our conversation, I sense that she will not want to keep in touch with anyone here. Therefore, don't bother to KC her. Anyway, she is staying in a province 6 hour from Bangkok and doubt any chance to meet again. All the best G15. I love you another problem with me, I will feel like to marry every girl who I had good sex with hee

G7 called out to me while I was walking out. She was so sweet and her smile was mesmerising

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 19-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was holding back not to bonk because of the spread of the Virus. However,
I could not take it anymore and therefore, told myself I will do a short and economical one at JM14.

I had a pleasant experience with G7. Sadly, she was occupied and her customer extended the booking while I was there. Thus, I prefer not to wait for her and go for someone else. Sat at the hall were 5 ladies who were available. G12 caught my eye as she was the prettiest of all. However, I recalled that I saw some positive FR on G15. Below is my grading of G15.

Look: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Oral: 9/10
FJ: 7/10

I find that G7 is prettier but a milf while G15 is SYT (26-year-old). After both of us stripped down to our birthday suit, I realised G12 was actually appealing. She has the smooth complexion and the right curves at the right place. Smile is nice and genuine. I can speak a little Thai but she ain't need it as her standard of English is acceptable. Her attitude was good too although she is returning to Thailand next week. She already found a job at the hospital and pretty sure she is not coming back to this trade. Interestingly, she told me she is going to revert her man made boobs back to the original which I encouraged her not to. I do like them except that I find it's hard to get her nipples hard. She was adamant about it the surgery and had made an appt for it.

Came to the deed, G15's Bbbj was great. The twirling of her tongue made the experience out of the world. Her blow was the slow and sensuous type. I like the feel and wanted it to last forever. Eventually, I could not hold long and explode into her mouth. G15 took it like a champion.

FJ was a little of a mediocre and she admitted she is not good at fucking. I told her that I like to fuck and asked her not to worry. After taking 5 mins of rest, my bro came slightly hard again. She sucked it for a short while to get it harder. I suggested her to ride me and she did. She rode me like a cowgirl but really nothing interesting I thought. She was really not good at it. I asked for an extension as I was determined to come in her pussy for my 2nd shot. I told her I am good with my tongue but I will not paint or french her (scare kana virus). However, I know myself with my 2nd shot. Without ample rest, I am going to take longer to come. I fuck her non-stop for the next 30mins. During the process, we did missionary, doggie, side spoon etc. I hate myself, as the planned short bonk became 3 sessions (wasting money, the problem when you think with the small head) Can't help it, she was enjoying so much that she came more than once during the process. Her juice came dripping down to my tights and her expressions during her climax were priceless to me. Its a "sexifying" session to me. I was sweating like a dog at the end of the session.

As she is going back next week, I doubt she will have the mood to work well. From our conversation, I sense that she will not want to keep in touch with anyone here. Therefore, don't bother to KC her. Anyway, she is staying in a province 6 hour from Bangkok and doubt any chance to meet again. All the best G15. I love you another problem with me, I will feel like to marry every girl who I had good sex with hee

G7 called out to me while I was walking out. She was so sweet and her smile was mesmerising
Thanks for the very well written FR and frank sharing. For many of us men sex is our primary love language. We are easy to please
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 20-02-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
et1j_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House 8
G19 Girl Good service!

Went in saw a few WL and wanna call back usual G19. Some of WL can speak mandarin. I bet OKT has taught them some

Overall FJ feeling good with G19
Old 21-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by et1j_12 View Post
House 8
G19 Girl Good service!

Went in saw a few WL and wanna call back usual G19. Some of WL can speak mandarin. I bet OKT has taught them some

Overall FJ feeling good with G19

House 8 G24 is great too. Can give a try. Same standard as JM14 girls.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LKT555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried G5, agree that her service is good, but have not gotten an AR from her so far. any bros have tips on that? if she does that, her service would be perfect liao
Old 21-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
House 8 G24 is great too. Can give a try. Same standard as JM14 girls.
Really ah? This thread so far all the bros quite steady. Less a few jokers who I shall not mention names...

Anymore verifiers on this info?
Old 21-02-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKT555 View Post
tried G5, agree that her service is good, but have not gotten an AR from her so far. any bros have tips on that? if she does that, her service would be perfect liao
Go RTF her enough or take double sessions minimally.
Old 22-02-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Really ah? This thread so far all the bros quite steady. Less a few jokers who I shall not mention names...

Anymore verifiers on this info?
I do get BBBJ from some girls at this house, but as far as I know, most will do CBJ on the 1st few visits.
Old 22-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I do get BBBJ from some girls at this house, but as far as I know, most will do CBJ on the 1st few visits.
i have had tough luck at this house. even if can, with the virus outbreak, you sure you want to do that at this time?
Old 23-02-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

What’s JM14’s opening hours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1