The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ne iihcomik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not loud, but not lame

Couldn't believe my eyes when I read of a gal who had her juice flowing to her ankles while sitting and watching an RA movie. And the same girl came 10 times during a session with the writer later on.

Then there was another one where this gal brought wine and XXX VCDs to writer's house on first date.

The funniest thing is, there are quite a few samsters who proclaim their allegiances to these threads by 'camping' there! I mean, c'mon, do credibility or realism mean anything to you?

Oh well, I was thinking of contributing my own stories, but real life accounts. And because they are non-fiction, they may not be so loud, but at least I don't think they're so lame. Kind of interested to know how well received these stories will be....

My first account took place about 4 years ago. I was conducting some form of training for a group of working adults. The series of training started off typically, with me putting up a serious persona. However, as the weeks went by, I became more pal-ly with the participants and that was when things started going off tangent.

One of the participants was a lady from China in her mid 30s. Slim with a small bosom but nice tanned skin and a face which is really quite pretty. It was quite obvious that the other male students were into her, as they would always try to pair themselves up with her during pairwork. Well, one day, we were talking about polite conversations and how we can alter the tone of our conversations with a simple smile, when she suddenly blurted out,"Teacher, I like your smile." My face turned all red, and the whole class stared at me. That was when I began to take more notice of her, and think of the possibilities.

She asked me out after training sessions and we would have supper together.
But nothing very special yet, as usually it wouldn't be just the 2 of us. One day, she mentioned that she needed to go to this hotel at Havelock road to look for a friend from China who was here on holiday, but wasn't sure how to get there. I was pretty familiar with that area, and offered to go with her. We chatted on the bus and everything just went normally....till we entered the hotel. At the lobby, I was going to bade her farewell but she suddenly grabbed my hand and said,"Could you send me upstairs?". I was puzzled but thought what the heck, I was already there, it would just be another few minutes. So I went.

But when we entered the lift, it was only the 2 of us in there and she immediately swung over and planted her lips on mine. I was totally caught off-guard and it was only when she started poking her tongue into my mouth that I slowly warmed up to the idea of kissing her. Alas, not long after, the lift reached her floor, the doors opened. She said,"Thanks" and walked out. As the lift was going back down again, I was wondering if she was thanking me for bringing her there, or for that kiss
Old 10-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Not loud, but not lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne iihcomik
...a few samsters who proclaim their allegiances to these threads by 'camping' there! I mean, c'mon, do credibility or realism mean anything to you? ..my own real life accounts...non-fiction, they may not be so loud but at least I don't think they're so lame. ...wondering.. thanking me for bringing her there, or for that kiss
Think most samsters realise stories are sex-spiced up. And adult enough to take over-sensationalised bits with a pinch of salt. Just good fun read..

Yours sound promising, slow (and maybe not so innocent?) build up... Reality TV lives again in sbf. Kisss and tell leh.. like they say, real accounts can also be stranger than fiction.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Aiyoyo! Just take the story with a pinch of salt. As long as the story is good, why bother if its real or fake.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They write, we read, you know, like the evening after dinner newspapers. Let imagination run a little then haul our tired bodies to bed.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... c'mon, do credibility or realism mean anything to you?
no actually ... i mean do u actually think i would rack my brains looking for clues to whether the story was real ??? I dun think so ...

I just appreciate the fact that they took the effort to post it to help me get thru my more boring parts of the day ... u know how boring it would be if no one posted any stuff to browse thru ??? I think the "camping here" posts are meant more as a bookmark for easy location of the thread in future (i know that's why i do it )
Old 10-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 20
HubbyNaked is one of the Best!HubbyNaked is one of the Best!HubbyNaked is one of the Best!

Real or fake is fine for me, but i hate those who post sadist act and at the same time act like Hero

Pls carry on your story
Old 10-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

You read the stories for entertainment.

Sammyboy is not a serious literature kind of forum.
There's no "OMG your grammer sucks" or "What kind of stupid sentence structure is that?"

Please remember that we surf and read the forum to entertain ourselves.

Alternatively if you want realistic stories there's always the young PAP forum.

Old 11-07-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Couldn't believe my eyes when I read of a gal who had her juice flowing to her ankles while sitting and watching an RA movie. And the same girl came 10 times during a session with the writer later on.
Yo bro... long time no see
Sometimes ang moh too good, story also don't sound believable. What to do?

Never underestimate the power of the imagination. Many guys are so good at it that they can imagine that they are charming enough to make WLs fall in love with them despite their deficiencies in the looks and physique department. I got a lot of true stories about this leh!

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Deep Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What we read here, we take it with a pinch of salt, we do not follow what they do or we practise what they written totally but I do agree soem stories are super lame.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
...Never underestimate the power of the imagination. Many guys are so good at it that they can imagine that they are charming enough to make WLs fall in love with them despite their deficiencies in the looks and physique department ...
... and so the crusade against self delusion continues
Old 11-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hmm....
sounds bad enuff....
talking bout me ar???
Old 11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk
... talking bout me ar ???
sensitive sia ... dun be another RV ... he's like super sensitive nowadays
Old 11-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

Yozzz Jdi and newbadass!!! It has been such a long time huh? But I still have fond memories of our brown sugar session. That was fun! And hey, I still very gian places like G**S** P***E

To all bros out there, I'm sorry if I sounded judgemental or anything. That wasn't my intention, coz I luuuuuuv reading stories on SBF too. It's just that sometimes when details get so super unbelievable, I kind of feel abit sian, thinking that what I just read didn't really happen in boring sillypore.

Reading thru my post again, I see that it was like pouring cold water on some stories. Really sorry about that, and I'm really glad I didn't get flamed.

Cheers. Will continue my story in a while.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi ne iihcomik,

understand where you are coming from. I just started a thread with my own real life account too, and it may not be as sensationalised as other stories, at least i myself know for certain that these experiences i will be writing were real and did happened

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Old 11-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

K, now to continue my story.

And so since the 'lifting' experience, kissing started. There was the time when we were waiting for the MRT and she suddenly asked,"Can I kiss you?" I was like, omigosh, this is soooo open and I'm married, but not to you! Keke, Anyway, gave a quick peck on the lips then heng heng the train came. Then there was this other time when the class was taking a 10 mins break. Everyone had gone off for a drink or snack. She asked that same question again! Walao eh.....any moment, and I mean any moment, any of her classmates would be walking through the door and she still wants. But that made it really, really exciting. We went behind a cupboard and frenched for about 3mins hehe.

One fine Saturday morning, her class was cancelled as many people couldn't come. Heck, I think I should give her a name. Q it shall be. So anyway, Q suggests we go to a park. I agreed and she brought me to this place called West Coast Park or something. I seldom go to the west and was like wtf, is there such a place?

So there we were, sitting on the grass and talking. Then again, her golden question. Well, that was a nice place, but I suggested we find a more private area. So we walked and we walked and couldn't find a single freaking quiet spot at that stooopid park! In the end, we settled for this bench where one side is all trees and only the other side was 'exposed'. And guess what we did? Something reeeeeally stoopid. We opened up our umbrella to block the other side ;P

Soon our lips were attacking each other. Hiding behind that flimsy umbrella, we frenched like we were in some deserted island. Was kinda cute. When we heard someone walking past, we would stop and just look at each other, sometimes almost giggling.

At one point, we were lost in the throes of passion, frenching like there was no tomorrow, when suddenly I felt something on my didi. It was her hand! Slowly, Q started to grab it, from outside my bermudas. She was feeling out the contours of my didi has it hardened and pressed against my berms. I was totally shocked, but slowly began to warm and harden up to the idea.

Processing my thoughts quickly, I figured out that if Q touched me, she wouldn't mind me touching her too. And so, I reached out. Funnily and stupidly enough, I reached for Q's pussy instead of her breast. Keke, tit for tat, I guess.

As my hands came into contact with her skirt, Q almost immediately lifted it up, and there it was..... the white lacy panties. I drew an outline of the underwear, before moving towards the centre. It was moist. That got me excited and I grabbed her pussy from outside her panty.

Meanwhile, Q's hand has been busy rubbing my didi. It was now really hard and engorged. Then she unzipped my berms and pulled down my underwear! Omigosh! There was my totally erect didi in broad daylight, with only a silly umbrella to prevent a passerby from seeing it! But I was way too excited to stop it.

Her pussy bush was pretty thick as I grabbed and squeezed. With the latest development, I decided to advance to the next level, and soon, my finger wriggled into her panty, and into her pussy. She stopped kissing me and began to moan, as my finger went in and out, in and out.

The moaning was getting louder and it really turned me on. I held her hand, the one on my didi, and moved in faster. Q got my cue and revved up the engine. She was now moaning in short gasps, and wanking me real hard. We were in a public park, in the late morning! Very soon, I came. Some of my sperm landed on her skirt and some on the bench. We realised our precarious position, and quickly, she took out a packet of tissues and we cleaned up. And left.

And so, that was our very first sexual encounter. Unexpected, unhindered, undeterred and under the hot sun . Hope you enjoyed reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1