The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

hello bros, read through the recent post here, saw mostly is on overnight booking..
any recommendations for good massage and special for day trip only??
Old 18-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
Seriously, don't know when they will do something about these kind of Mafia-ish behaviour. Even in Bali also sama-sama.
Not soon and no easy for that to happen.
Few taxi companies are own by the most influence man of batam. Registered taxi can bring online taxi to polisi if found them picking up customer at certain "area".
Old 19-08-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone get to know those local chinese indo gals at bcs mall or grand batam. Heard, they are so horny.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah ok thanks bro. Will keep a mental note. SIM cards really abit troublesome in Indo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
I rented the pocket wifi from Horizon Ferry online. Collect it at Harbourbay Counter lv 2. Price $7 / day. I need the wifi for Whatsapp and Grab / Gojek purposes.

The only problem i had with Grab / Gojek is Nagoya Hill Mall which i had to walk outside to Indomaret for pickup and Harbourbay Terminal. Grab / Gojek drivers will sms you in advance they dont want to meet the taxi drivers. Other places works fine for me.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shag man. Other than this, Batam is a very enjoyable place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Not soon and no easy for that to happen.
Few taxi companies are own by the most influence man of batam. Registered taxi can bring online taxi to polisi if found them picking up customer at certain "area".
Old 19-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
brother bfomf5, i tink indorasa mp close dwn since permata close dwn almost 2 yrs liao lor,cos same boss la....lol...beter go 2 my ownself list of vitality msg aka vitalitas mp tere beter....lol...
This is the kind of case where the temple run, but nun still around,hehehe...i often like to ask my friends, the temple illustrated as "Indo Rasa MP" is gone, where did the "nun", massage aunties go to? They were actually nearby,hehehe...

The next questions would be, 100 over girls in Permata, where did they all goes to? Hehehe... not all of them goes back to hometown. Most of them were not very highly educated, where would they go to find jobs? Where did the 2 young super model i used to talk about goes to?

I asked myself these questions for the last 2 years....hehehe....

Quote:
i young man wit old camera phone...lol, so i takin pigture wit my msg ger ger 'shakin' me, tat's y pigture below blur blur....lol...mus need 2 pass my eye testin in order 2 see the pricing list clearer....lol...i markin the word vitality & 350k & 450k in red 4 tose wit eye test fail....lol....i tink another shp @ bc tat side aso got vitalitas msg 2.

( Click to show/hide )

i first time go see their mp toilet inside wall got naked ger pigture inside lei...lol...
Good share,hehehe...next time try not to take photo while the girl is "shaking" you. Take it after the "shake" instead,hehehe...

Quote:
'Scary Stories' screening all ovr btm nw...lol, u can try tis popular movie tat starts in cheena durin july but shld b cummin in asia ard 16 aug....lol...shld b quite good ba.
I am more likely to watch Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark in my coming trip,hehehe...

Quote:
u might like it....lol
...well, if this one start screening in Batam, otherwise i am more than likely to skip or simply just watch it in-room.

The Indo subtitled version of the movie is currently not out yet. Hopefully it will be out after i reach Batam,hehehe...here's the trailer with English subtitle.

Quote:
lol...jus like hana hotel is opp ex new bery aka sekar....lol
Many may have forgotten that Dynasty99 used to be located almost beside Formosa hotel and it is also an overnight booking joint too,hehehe...i hope they can surprise me this time.

Anyway, time will tell.

Quote:
done liao...lol...on my sig
Thank you. Now i can cross reference if my friends were to ask me about penis massage.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
I observed there are some auto scan passport gantry like those in Singapore at Harbor Bay custom while queuing up for custom clearance this afternoon. I guess they will be implemented in the near future. It would be useful if Singapore passport can be used.
Since a few months ago, the Batam immigration has been collecting Singaporean's fingerprint before their passport gets chopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Lastly there are several property development exhibition in BCS ground floor today. I guess Bro Nono will be interested
There has been booths for property agents in BCS since last year, same for most other shopping malls. But if there is any exhibition/s at the other Pintu 3 entrance where the exhibition hall is at, then i think its worth going there to take a look if i happen to be there,hehehe...

Instead of just properties in Batam, i am also having other thoughts now. Then again, those were just thoughts, nothing concrete as yet.

I checked the rental pricing in Batam as well.

1. Most condo apartment that catches my interest cost about 500 juta (about S$50k) and/or up

2. Most condo apartment that catches my interest ,if i wish to rent probably cost about 5 juta (about S$500) a month. And one of them cost around 3.6 juta (about S$360) a month.

This is one of my ideal apartment to rent, cost about 36 juta (or about S$3600) a year.

3. A house in Batam that might catches my interest cost about say 28 juta a year?

Note : I havent really goes too in-depth onto houses in Batam yet, hence the above were just estimation. There are houses for rent in Batam lower than the 28 juta a year stated (lowest so far is about 15 juta a year).

And houses in other more rural parts of Indonesia can cost as low as 6 to 12 juta a year. At this point of time, i arent considerating those.

4. What happen is, i have been looking at fix deposit in Batam (Indonesia) bank's interest rate lately. And they were between 4.5% to 6% a year (some years, the interest rate would goes beyond 6%). So i am also considering putting the same amount of money that i would do so for buying an apartment into a fix deposit for rupiah, and using the interest to rent a house or an apartment.

Note : I also understand the depreciation of rupiah over my almost 6 years in Batam (which is unlikely to change from my perspective), as well as the interest rate being somehow tagged with Indonesia's inflation.

Nonetheless, i am still looking around and sourcing for more information on all the above mentioned. What i am also constantly looking at is self-sustaining in Batam (which was mentioned years ago).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
Or perhaps maybe recommend which hotel is grab/gojek friendly? Haha, thank you.
No specification of which area of Batam you wish to stay in?

Try this for starter :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14491

So far the hotels i stayed in and those hotels where they provide free shuttle service, none has disallowed me to book GoCar. Or you might wish to flip through this list :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12019

The trick is, do not be "obviously-looking" when booking online taxi. Imagine this, a guy/girl keeps holding his/her HP and walking around the street with the Grab/GoCar apps on display on screen. How not to get into trouble?

*avoid quoting my whole post

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
The only problem i had with Grab / Gojek is Nagoya Hill Mall which i had to walk outside to Indomaret for pickup and Harbourbay Terminal. Grab / Gojek drivers will sms you in advance they dont want to meet the taxi drivers. Other places works fine for me.
I usually use a free pick up from Hotel or walk back to hotel (since so nearby). Walking time taken were most time shorter than taking taxis anyway.

One thing i often do is, i will try to avoid to the best i could from taking taxis whenever i am in Nagoya Hill Mall. Its my money, why should i use it to support mafia-ism (according to bro ssleight's words on "mafia" taxis) ? On a fairer point, taxi driver/s in Nagoya Hill Mall also have every rights not to earn my money from my wallet.

Thank heaven, there is still BCS, DC Mall, Grand Batam and Harbour Bay Mall (Kepril Mall and Mega Mall is not for me hence i shant add them on). In an unlikely event i need to visit Nagoya Hill Mall, i just buy less so that what i carry on hand will not be heavy,hehehe....

The whole picture is quite clear cut, want to go Nagoya Hill Mall? Dont take online taxi. (actually to be exact is, want to step out of Nagoya Hill Mall, cannot use online taxi,hehehe...) And i simply look for other alternatives rather than using those conventional (mafia) taxis if i have to visit Nagoya Hill Mall. Thats the solution for myself,hehehe...

At present, it has been agreed that 41 online taxi pick-up locations in Batam (the list below is dated as of April 2019 and onward). Before ordering, please check the list of the following online taxi passenger pickup points:
  1. Sekupang International Port. Pick up point at the Pool and Logistics Harbor Park
  2. Sekupang Domestic Port. Pick up point at the Pool and Logistics Harbor Park
  3. Pancung Sekupang Port. Pick up point at the Pool and Logistics Harbor Park
  4. Port of Batam Center and Mega Mall. Sumatra Expo / Public Service Mall pick-up point and BTN red light, Post Office.
  5. Harbor Bay Harbor. Stress Beach Intersection
  6. Hang Nadim Airport. Pick up point at the Red Light Gate.
  7. Marina Water Front. Pick up point on the highway
  8. Beginning of Bross Hospital. Pick up point at Indomaret Permata School
  9. Harapan Bunda Hospital. Pick up points at Alfamart / lobby and Seruni Hotel
  10. DC Mall. Pick up point at Hotel Pagoda and In Food Court
  11. BCS Mall. Pick-up point at Indomaret, JNE, Head of the Village Office, Gas Station and bus stop
  12. Riau Islands Mall. Pick up point at Central Sukajadi, and Batuaji Stop.
  13. Top 100 Tembesi. Pick-up point at door 5
  14. Nagoya Hill and Hotel. Pick up points in Dregano, Alfamart and Simpang Lampu Merah.
  15. Golden Gate Hotel. Pick up point on Main Foodcourt and highway.
  16. Travelodge hotels. Pick up point in the lobby
  17. BCC Hotel. Pick up point on Sushi Tei Highway.
  18. I Hotel. Pick up point at the Police Station Junction.
  19. Hotel BCC, Debest Penuin Hotel. Pick-up point at Blok 4 Bridge, Indomaret in front of BCH.
  20. New Hotel. Pick up point on the bridge after heading, Alfamart / lobby.
  21. Gajah Mada. Pick up point at Alfamart
  22. Ramayana Hotel. Pick up point in the lobby
  23. City Hotel. Pick up point in the lobby
  24. Hotel 89. Pick up point next to Vanilla and lobby
  25. Grand View 99. Pick up point at the Show Room and lobby
  26. Hajj and PIH Hostels. Pick-up point at Batam City WTB and Polsek.
  27. Hotel Kireinn. Pick-up point at Tanjung Panjun Market and Jodoh Market.
  28. Best Western Panbil. Pick up point in the lobby
  29. Barelang Hotel. Pick up point in Bule Village.
  30. Deviana Hotel. Pick up point in the lobby.
  31. Golden View Hotel. Pick up point in the lobby
  32. Woda Spa. Pick up point in the lobby
  33. Golden Prawn Restuarant. Pick up point in the lobby
  34. Golden Bay Hotel. Pick up point in the lobby
  35. The Hill Hotel. Pick up point in Indhotai and lobby
  36. Grand I Hotel. Pick up point in front of the road and lobby
  37. Aston Hotel. Pick up point in front of the road and lobby
  38. Sahid Hotel. Pick up point in Chemistree and lobby
  39. Lovina Inn Penuin. Pick up point at Alfamart and Sari Bungo
  40. Lovina Inn Nagoya. Pick up point at Simpang City Points
  41. Lovina Inn Batam Center. Pick up points at Indomaret and the highway next to the GAS

Grand Batam Mall (Lobby 2) is one of them which is not added onto the list tho.

This list above should be the official pick-up points for online taxis. I have been eyeing on this one for a very VERY long time,hehehe...

Over time, i believe there will be more to come. I think i should add this one to my signature,hehehe...

Hope its handy enough,if it isnt any helpful (it is to me).

Note : There are some unofficial online taxi pick-up points which i am also trying to compile.

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 19-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Huh? Those photos i posted were from around 5 or more years ago...they (the hotel) have changed in many ways and the latest room were of the last time you visited Formosa in your 2019 trip.
I really admit I look so dumb. I think Formosa's Old Golden Times are so well impressed in my memory, that when you posted those old photos I thought "Ah this is my Formosa" feeling like when I was there exploring my first steps, and removing the memory of new rooms.

Quote:
They never wash their curtain for ages tho (no hotels i know do that yet), well...i did it for them instead. So if you are staying in your usual room you stayed in the last time, the curtain should actually be cleaner than most of their other rooms,hehehe...but not so sure today.
This time it's ME who I say "UHH??"
You are the first I hear that helps a hotel management to keep rooms clean
So, did you wash them with your hands in the bathroom?
Or you gave them to Formosa's Laundry Service? In this case, I wonder if our friend Formosa's Big Manager (we have already discussed about him) did put that on your bill...
I bet he would not feel any shame to do that.

PS: thank you for cleaning the curtains of "my" room!
Old 19-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
HarryPopGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sure i will. Batam air-con-ed food places has lesser and lesser smoking area. Over time, perhaps in the next 10 years down the road, they will likely become history. Need to support them more if i am a smoker,hehehe...
Now u knw why breadtalk in batam close dwn so many but morning bakery is always so crowded.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
brother bfomf5, i tink indorasa mp close dwn since permata close dwn almost 2 yrs liao lor,cos same boss la....lol...beter go 2 my ownself list of vitality msg aka vitalitas mp tere beter....lol...

i young man wit old camera phone...lol, so i takin pigture wit my msg ger ger 'shakin' me, tat's y pigture below blur blur....lol...mus need 2 pass my eye testin in order 2 see the pricing list clearer....lol...i markin the word vitality & 350k & 450k in red 4 tose wit eye test fail....lol....i tink another shp @ bc tat side aso got vitalitas msg 2.

bro, care to share where's this??
Old 19-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
No specification of which area of Batam you wish to stay in?

Try this for starter :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14491

So far the hotels i stayed in and those hotels where they provide free shuttle service, none has disallowed me to book GoCar. Or you might wish to flip through this list :
Wah bro. Solid. Thanks for the tips. Very informative.

Re "mafia", I really think is mafia la tbh. Hahaha. The way they gang up on my Grab driver before, I see alr, buay tahan. As the bro ndnd mentioned, most "influence" man can be most influence in good or bad way
Old 20-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The next questions would be, 100 over girls in Permata, where did they all goes to? Hehehe... not all of them goes back to hometown. Most of them were not very highly educated, where would they go to find jobs? Where did the 2 young super model i used to talk about goes to?

I asked myself these questions for the last 2 years....hehehe....
Permata Indah used to be the best booking joint for me as most if not all of the cewek there are young and have good manners and service. Can get young and nice looking cewek at average 1 to 1.2 juta per day. Mami also have good customer service...Location is good and always not so crowded... It is a real pity that it closes too soon...

I remembered I ever book a cewek there for short time for one hour. The fee I paid will be half the price of the booking fee per day. (example 1 juta cewek will be 500k) Then they will arrange the customer to go to haihai hotel opposite the joint with the cewek for the short time service. Kondom and mineral water provided..

Hopefully permata indah, dynasty 99, queen 8933 and berlian can open up again and revive their business as these old joints bring very good old memories of the past...
Old 20-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Hopefully permata indah, dynasty 99, queen 8933 and berlian can open up again and revive their business as these old joints bring very good old memories of the past...
The last time i visit Dynasty99, the LT booking fee Rp350k-400k,
if i remember correctly

Laksanna Inn quite a hot spot last time

Last edited by ndnd; 21-08-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Those things were no longer there in Formosa Hotel.

Quite stupid tho, they no longer has that TV channel list. The air-con and lights controller device EOL-ed, mobile phone charging cables replaced by USB port on the wall etc. All 2nd floor toilet's bath tub were taken out (my personal safe box were gone,hehehe...), and replaced by standing shower area. Showering area's floor were replaced by sandy concrete so it becomes less slippery.

They took out most of the room's carpet too, so now you can only see some carpeted rooms on the 3rd floor.
After they did the refurbishment to the rooms few years ago, most of the room at level 2 has been converted to timber floor with standing shower.

However the level 3 rooms still have plenty of carpet room with bath tub. Hopefully they don't convert all the level 3 rooms to timber floor...

Some of the reasons I will still opt for carpet floor room over timber floor room are:

1) After shower with wet body, standing on the carpet is not so freezing cold compared to timber floor...

2) Sense of cosiness with soft carpet feel.

3) Will not fall when standing on carpet unlike timber floor in the room tends to be slippery with wet feet

4) Cheaper to book...weekday rate 480k per night compared to timber floor room at 510k

5) Can relax at the bath tub compare to standing shower (timber floor room)

6) Brings back good old memories of Formosa in the 90s and early 2000s as it retains the original ambience of the room..

7) Rooms with carpet tends to look more premium
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1