The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2019, 12:11 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 0
coolies is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoolies is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoolies is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by darts69 View Post
Just got back, beware n be careful of those $ changer offered high xchange rate, they out to con you.
How did they try to CON you?
Old 24-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolies View Post
How did they try to CON you?
They usually confuse/distract you so you end up with a couple of notes lesser.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I was in Bali about 2 weeks ago for work. Checked out Riverview Spa. Since not many FRs I'll report back for other bros.

Riverview facilities are shiok. Well lit with very spacious rooms. The website's pictures are correct. Each room comes with a jacuzzi, king bed, and a full length mirror next to the bed.

When you get there they will do a line up of the ladies. They are wearing a tight fit dress so you can tell whether baby elephant.

Prices on a saturday is 1,050,000 for 1 girl 1 shot, 2,030,000 for 2 girls 2 shots (i think). Saturday seems to have a special discount. Some websites online say the price per girl is 1,600,000 but they seem to be wrong.

I chose a 21 year old lady called Dara. There were about 10 girls on sat afternoon. Age seems to be between 20-30. Most were slim and at least 3 were bonkable.

To the main action.

The style quite similar to most bangkok masaages like dream haven. Not as pro as mitu.

Dara did a simple massage with moisturising cream first, then B2B. B2B a bit fast but enthusiastic. Then she did a capped blowjob and we bonked in missionary cowgirl doggy. After we relaxed in the jacuzzi and she gave me a head massage. Washed up and ate the fruits and drank the beer provided by the spa (part of package). Tipped her 20,000.

Stats wise;
Face: 8 - like those pretty minahs you see at bugis.
Body: 7.5 - slim with natural Bs and a nice toned butt. A bit of tummy. Most bros wont have a prob but i like flat tummies. If her tummy flat 8.5.
BJ: 7 - i prefer capped. She was ok. Not the best but not the worst.
FJ: 8 - enthusiastic and very fit. She kept going like an energiser bunny. Multiple positions ok and she was v flexible.
Massage: 5 - really not the point.
Gfe: 4 - she's more the pro kind.

Also all the girls are wearing 4 inch heels at line-up so they are nowhere near as tall as they seem.

I'll be in Laos and bangkok soon. Will update on different threads.

Sorry if formatting is bad. Tyoing from phone.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
greenumbrella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to be in Nusa Dua and am looking for lobang for LT outcall. Also doing my rounds in Badoo but would appreciate suggestions from the veterans here.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
4-Star Kuta Beachside hotel rooms in Sept. (50% off)

I booked hotel rooms for a nice 4-star Beachside hotel room in Bali (Kuta/Legian area) in Sept with points and due to schedule change, unable to go or modify my dates under the conditions of the booking, but allowed to change the reservation name.

I am offering them for sale here at a 50% discount off the website (normally $100sgd/night++), for any reputable Bros here who want a nice hotel discount in Bali. They are executive King rooms and include breakfast for a family (if you have kids).

Dates i have available are the following:
Sept 25, Sept 26, Sept 28, Sept 29, Sept 30.

For any bros interested, please PM me and I can tell you the hotel and we can discuss room transfer details.
Old 23-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

I will be going to Bali in Oct, so checking out this thread. Seems like Flame and Riverview Spa looks promising since I prefer those can choose. Delta Spa not able to choose so will put as back up.

Any Bro can help to recommend any good hotel that is close to these spas?

Does Bali have a red light district to explore?

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 25-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
I will be going to Bali in Oct, so checking out this thread. Seems like Flame and Riverview Spa looks promising since I prefer those can choose. Delta Spa not able to choose so will put as back up.

Any Bro can help to recommend any good hotel that is close to these spas?

Does Bali have a red light district to explore?
No actual red light district. You can find freelancers everywhere. Skygarden and other popular clubs you can find them. But I think Skygarden is closed. 9 Billion Rupiah in taxes unpaid.

If you have twitter search #openbobali #bobaliarea #infobookingbali. You can haggle via WhatApp. Some want down payment though.

Enjoy Mate.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 29-08-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
No actual red light district. You can find freelancers everywhere. Skygarden and other popular clubs you can find them. But I think Skygarden is closed. 9 Billion Rupiah in taxes unpaid.

If you have twitter search #openbobali #bobaliarea #infobookingbali. You can haggle via WhatApp. Some want down payment though.

Enjoy Mate.
Thanks Bro, I will try out the clubs as well to see any happenings

Twitter will put as back up. Had bad experiences before with online type so not going that grey area since not familiar with that place. Unless desperate haha..

Old 29-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
I think Skygarden is closed. 9 Billion Rupiah in taxes unpaid.
I hope that's not the case. I love Skygarden. It's one of the reasons I go to Bali.
Old 30-08-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Would also like to check any Bros know where have ear digging services in Bali?

Old 30-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
I hope that's not the case. I love Skygarden. It's one of the reasons I go to Bali.
Close meh?
Its cheap leh. Free flow beer n food.

Btw. Wechat got fl. Think operated by pimp. Can type chinese. Went there with a prc colleague. He go call a indo chabor. After done. Wallet missing abt $300. Lock yr belongings
Old 01-09-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from Bali and giving my FR

As I am typing on HP, please forgive me for typos.

So went to riverview Spa.
So to be honest, riverview Spa seems like the most expensive spa in bali. Price is 1.2m rupiah for 1 girl and 90min.

I will not go into the stats of the girl as one man's meat is another man's poison (maybe i got the sequence wrong, but I am sure you get the sense of the idiom).

So what tips can I share? Below are the info I got from my massage lady:
1) best time to visit is fr 3-8pm. Because 1st shift is fom 11am to 8pm, while 2nd shift is from 3pm till 11pm. So if come between 3-8pm, that is where you can have up to 30 ladies to choose

2) with 1.2m, you get a free beer, 1 girl to do massage, bj, fj, basically all you want

3) locals know alot about this spa. If you are shy, just ask the taxi to drop you at the villa nearby. Just see on Google map and you can find the name of the villa

4) seems like all of them (even the male receptionist) speak decent English, so communication is not issue.

Honestly, 1.2m is about SGD130. for the size of the room, the jacuzzi you get, and free beer, I would say its value for money, even by that soapy massage standards!

Overall I'm happy to have found this place
Old 05-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if there is FJ at Flame or Delta?
Old 16-10-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Just came back from Bali and giving my FR

As I am typing on HP, please forgive me for typos.

So went to riverview Spa.
So to be honest, riverview Spa seems like the most expensive spa in bali.

Overall I'm happy to have found this place
I went there last year. Did you try the bigger room? I saw there's a room with a small pool in it.

Yeah the girls in the evening are alot more and better imo. Went to a few massage palours, some are quite small and the girls selection are not as good as Riverview spa. I guess that's the reason for that pricing?
Old 26-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Anyone know if there is FJ at Flame or Delta?
Since no one responded, Flame spa is HJ only. 775k Rp for the shower room, and seems like the girl I got had a lot of restriction.

Massage was the "relaxing and sensual" kind, meaning you're paying about $75 for a HJ and shower. Not worth it IMO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1