The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
nvm. lets keep it private. 5555

Monday blues? People come people go. Sometime i think is need some fate/luck. Really can't swallow then must move on. No point stay super long hours inside there. The money can be use to find another girl or go eat go shopping whatever.

That guy poor thing hor wana spend money also no one wana earn his money. Maybe u can share how that bro look like? Got beard? moustache? Dress like? And what country u think he from? That girl he after look ok?
I will do my best to answer the questions. Yes, I went on Tuesday and Wednesday too. Monday’s stock are not good. That Indian bro is Tall and not bad looking. In his late 40s or 50s. With a mustache. Wearing a short sleeve collar shirt and pants if I don’t remember wrongly. Girls he approached I didn’t take note as their back facing me.
Old 31-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

I am like having withdrawal syndromes. Had good fuck for 2 nights now back to Singapore and reality.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I am like having withdrawal syndromes. Had good fuck for 2 nights now back to Singapore and reality.
Same for me, bro. always withdrawal symptoms after come back to singapore. sabai sabai everyday, good food, sexy girls, great sex, best getaway for me.
Old 31-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha same process we all go through, but then think again if every night we're in BKK also will go broke man
Old 31-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha same process we all go through, but then think again if every night we're in BKK also will go broke man
Right. Come to think of it, we will get bored too if we keep hooking FL from the same place.
Having this hobby also not cheap.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

End of the month and saturday night..... increase of number of girls at Thermae tonight but many sad faces amongst the girls as punters are not biting. Many are like me..... just there to view the stock on display. I went in @ 10pm and sat for 2 hrs.... then took a break to watch the Burnley-Liverpool game and went back again after the match..... sat until closing time.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:44 AM
Samster (B)

Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was surprised to see a vietnamese girl in Thermae tonight..... chat with her and found she has been in BKK since last month. She was FLing in Insanity club but soon followed the other thai FLs there to come to Thermae as easier to earn at Thermae. She charges 2.5K ST / 5K LT ..... but her ST is 1 shot & LT is 2 shot. She leaves immediately after...... even for LT she will leave after the 2nd shot regardless of the timing. ... her quickest LT was done in 2 hrs. She claimed her thai FL friends taught her this system.

With this type of mindset..... no wonder punters have wised up and dun take the girls from Thermae.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

I am curious if any FL charges lower than 2.5K recently? I noticed some aunties and below average looking ones. Not keen on them and so did not ask their rate before.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am curious if any FL charges lower than 2.5K recently? I noticed some aunties and below average looking ones. Not keen on them and so did not ask their rate before.
U still at bangkok? U can try asking auntie.. maybe they will agree to 2k. I think most will just start with 3k.. its up to you to neogotiate?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 01-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Yes months ago I had a Viet pick up at T. Yes was LT n 5KB.

I think if u r really interested u should talk to her n tell her your expectation. Nothing wrong, this is how market give feedback to provider.

I won’t b surprise she might agree w your idea, especially if it’s the 5KB they r looking for. Sometimes I find the Viet can communicate better than Thais. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Was surprised to see a vietnamese girl in Thermae tonight..... chat with her and found she has been in BKK since last month. She was FLing in Insanity club but soon followed the other thai FLs there to come to Thermae as easier to earn at Thermae. She charges 2.5K ST / 5K LT ..... but her ST is 1 shot & LT is 2 shot. She leaves immediately after...... even for LT she will leave after the 2nd shot regardless of the timing. ... her quickest LT was done in 2 hrs. She claimed her thai FL friends taught her this system.

With this type of mindset..... no wonder punters have wised up and dun take the girls from Thermae.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

As I said before, it will take a number of combination factors before any of the popular girls especially the SYTs to agree to LT and even LT, like you said, is 2 shots. There are a few Viet girls going through apps like $$$$$$, 2 hours for 6000 baht. I must say they look gorgeous but 6000 baht is just too much for me, even for someone who doesn't bargain. To me 2500 - 3000 baht is probably the right amount for a girl who allows some random stranger to fuck her pussy. For those expecting 1500 - 2000 sure say long time ago, market is like that. Sure there will be girls always available at that kind of price, like I went to Soi 6 Pattaya, 1000 baht to fuck a girl, but different places got their different prices, last time policeman wear shorts, your salary also increase over 10 years. Stop thinking 2000 baht very big, every girl should be honoured to let us fuck for 2000 baht.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
As I said before, it will take a number of combination factors before any of the popular girls especially the SYTs to agree to LT and even LT, like you said, is 2 shots. There are a few Viet girls going through apps like $$$$$$, 2 hours for 6000 baht. I must say they look gorgeous but 6000 baht is just too much for me, even for someone who doesn't bargain. To me 2500 - 3000 baht is probably the right amount for a girl who allows some random stranger to fuck her pussy. For those expecting 1500 - 2000 sure say long time ago, market is like that. Sure there will be girls always available at that kind of price, like I went to Soi 6 Pattaya, 1000 baht to fuck a girl, but different places got their different prices, last time policeman wear shorts, your salary also increase over 10 years. Stop thinking 2000 baht very big, every girl should be honoured to let us fuck for 2000 baht.
What is the apps for the vietnam gal?
Old 02-09-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman8788 View Post
What is the apps for the vietnam gal?
They hang around inside Thermae same like the Thais.
Tonight I saw a Hongkie and a Jap in Thernae.... I thought Thermae was going International until I realised the Jap lady was brought in by another guy. The guard chased both of them out after the lady was seen recording the scene with her handphone.
The hongkie lady is a FL..... having worked in New York, Melbourne, Macau, Singapore & Japan. Due to the protests in HK..... her clientele base (tourists) has shrunk so she had to travel to other countries again.

Almost wanted to take her for ST at 2.5Kbaht..... until she mentioned need to top up for extras like BBBJ, AR, CIM etc. Told her to look for other carrothead.

Last edited by Dirk Kuyt; 02-09-2019 at 04:41 AM.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

Last night while I was in Thermae..... saw an SYT dress in Hello Kitty pantsuit that look like pyjamas.... so cute standing beside the other sexily dressed girls. Asked her for ST and she quoted 3K.... told her I be back later and I walk around having a look at the other stocks. 5 mins later I saw Hello Kitty taken by a PRC guy.

Near closing time when I left Thermae..... I was surprised to see Hello Kitty girl standing on the steps leading into Thermae. She recognised me and call out "I go with u"..... I tried to find out why she was standing outside instead of going into Thermae and she replied the guard would not let her enter. The guard who was sitting on the stool near us heard our conversation.... and walk over to tell me she is underage so I cannot let her in. After query her she admitted she is only 17. Apparently she had sneaked in earlier when the cafe opened and the guard was not stationed there yet.
My big head ruled and I decide to pass..... dun want any trouble with underaged kids. But I have her line..... to keep in touch for next year's trip.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Last night while I was in Thermae..... saw an SYT dress in Hello Kitty pantsuit that look like pyjamas.... so cute standing beside the other sexily dressed girls.
Apparently she had sneaked in earlier when the cafe opened and the guard was not stationed there yet.
My big head ruled and I decide to pass..... dun want any trouble with underaged kids. But I have her line..... to keep in touch for next year's trip.
What a happening night for you in Thermae. You met Jap Lady, Hong Konger FL, and almost book an underage Thai girl in PJ. However, you ended your night with your testicles full.....Or there was part 2 you did not mention?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1