The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold
Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Hello fellow cheongsters!

Im gg to bkk july and and looking for feedback for nuru massage at my old haunts like Nyan nyan, chrome, doki doki, akane…. are these still open or opened again as i know some closed…
Any feedback on ladies if you have been to these joints? Im only there for a short trip so cant afford hit and miss…
I love nuru massages and cant wait for july… ;-)
Old 15-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
henshinjun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post

Im gg to bkk july and and looking for feedback for nuru massage at my old haunts like Nyan nyan, chrome, doki doki, akane…. are these still open or opened again as i know some closed…
Any feedback on ladies if you have been to these joints? Im only there for a short trip so cant afford hit and miss…
I will be there with some friends from 7th to 10th July.
We are checking out Doki Doki for the Nuru. If your trip if after mine, I can share if got any gem.

Previously back in 2019, I did Analisa at Soi 6.
Old 15-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going BKK too and looking at trying Nuru massage.

What are the popular joints? Read through the various threads and it seems like Kokoro, Doki Doki and Mitu seemed to be popular joints stated by bros here. Are there any other places to consider?
Old 16-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
prim8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post

Doki Doki is still great bro
Old 19-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is puru puru bangkok still in action?
Old 20-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can try kokoro, daisy dream, mitu if you are in the sukhumvit area. Plan to check it out this weekend when im there.

Anyone been recently?
Old 22-06-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sm1tefeather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to DaisyDream 2 weeks ago. Total damage was 5000THB for 2 shots. Can write my FR if you guys want.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any chance anyone tried Aurora33? Found them on twitter by chance, their website says got Nuru & Jacuzzi. I haven’t tried yet as will be heading there next month. If no one tried it out will update after testing.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
henshinjun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a Aya Massage Bangkok that is located near where I will be staying when my friends and I are in Bangkok from 7th to 10th July. The website looks interesting, likely to go check it out.

Anyone with review / experience of the place, do share
Old 22-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm1tefeather View Post
Went to DaisyDream 2 weeks ago. Total damage was 5000THB for 2 shots. Can write my FR if you guys want.
That will be great.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Ended up writing alot so will split this into 2 posts.

Made my way to DaisyDream at Sukhumvit at about 11pm, 3-storey shophouse at the end of a small and dark street. Entered the waiting area and was told to sit down on the sofa. 2 bros joined me 5 minutes later. Had some small talk and found out that DD was the only nuru parlor left open at this timing.

Then the Mamasan came with an Ipad to ask what service I wanted, and asked if I wanted to top-up for an extra girl. However I already knew what I wanted (Their pricings + girls are on their Line) so I went for the 5kTHB package of Nuru + Jacuzzi for 90min.

Mamasan then motioned for girls to stand in one row infront of us. One of the guys next to me 'cut-queue' and picked out a girl, he then got stopped and Mamasan said I had first pick since I arrived first.

(didn't really think much of it because 3 of us arrived around the same time, and the girl was not the one I wanted anyways, but apparently the Mamasan was quite worried I would be angry because I was asked a few times by my ML if I was unhappy about this 'cut-queue' incident, so kudos to DD for their customer service.)

Made payment and then was lead up to the room: Clean place with an outdoor area where the jacuzzi was. ML then prepped the equipment (Oils, Inflatable Mattress etc). Showered together and proceeded to the outdoor area for Nuru. First timer for Nuru and it felt amazing. Nuru gel is heated and it felt like being immersed in jelly when she slides up and down your back. The chattering from the neighboring 'balcony' could be heard, 2 Ladies and 1 Guy, then the moans from the ladies started... My ML complain say noisy, but have to admit it turned me on a little bit . Afterwards turned to face upwards and more sliding action ensued. Skipped BJ and went straight into her riding me while I grabbed her oily tits...
Old 23-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Part 2

After shooting, she dried herself and helped to lay towels on the ground incase someone slip and fall. And after drying me, she proceeded to fill the jacuzzi with warm water and soap. Had to wait a while for water temperature to be just right and also for foam to rise before she helped me in. Jacuzzi was a relaxing experience and we chit chatted for abit. Afterwards she started grinding me in the jacuzzi while I rubbed on her clit. Both excited liao so proceeded indoors to shower and back to the bed for sex.

We were in multiple positions but ended with her riding me again. Took quite long to shoot but instead of rushing me or offering HJ like SG FLs she just slipped in a gentle reminder that we had about 15 min left. Quite a classy gesture. Took our time to shower again and was lead down and out by the ML. And when I exited the room and subsequently the building could tell I was the last customer there because all the room doors were wide open and no ladies were in the waiting area anymore.

Overall I had an enjoyable time considering its my first ever Nuru experience. This is one of the pricier Nurus, but based on their service (both sexual and non-sexual) you really feel like a king. Felt it was definitely worth it but will probably explore other joints next time I'm in BKK just for curiosity's sake. But of course YMMV.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Part 2

After shooting, she dried herself and helped to lay towels on the ground incase someone slip and fall. And after drying me, she proceeded to fill the jacuzzi with warm water and soap. Had to wait a while for water temperature to be just right and also for foam to rise before she helped me in. Jacuzzi was a relaxing experience and we chit chatted for abit. Afterwards she started grinding me in the jacuzzi while I rubbed on her clit. Both excited liao so proceeded indoors to shower and back to the bed for sex.

We were in multiple positions but ended with her riding me again. Took quite long to shoot but instead of rushing me or offering HJ like SG FLs she just slipped in a gentle reminder that we had about 15 min left. Quite a classy gesture. Took our time to shower again and was lead down and out by the ML. And when I exited the room and subsequently the building could tell I was the last customer there because all the room doors were wide open and no ladies were in the waiting area anymore.

Overall I had an enjoyable time considering its my first ever Nuru experience. This is one of the pricier Nurus, but based on their service (both sexual and non-sexual) you really feel like a king. Felt it was definitely worth it but will probably explore other joints next time I'm in BKK just for curiosity's sake. But of course YMMV.
must say the experience can be quite different if you went for the normal room package (without jacuzzi). Normal rooms are small.
The jacuzzi room experience was really worth the money.
Old 24-06-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Part 2

More pictures and their ladies here
https://www.daisydream.club/secret
Old 25-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Part 2

Wow nice FR bro! After reading some reviews i was shooting for doki doki.. will share after my experience….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1