The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Yes, she is the worst of all ml's at 88. Didn't dare touch my didi. Yoyo so far is the best.
Don't bother. This Viet is $ faced, rejected me no matter how much i top up
Old 09-07-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Any 1 tried her? Her name is n*n*. Look pretty on their fb on 21 april photo.
There are only 2 mls with better service. None of which is n*n*. In an earlier post by another bro way earlier than the recent ones, she only do usual massage. the ones with better service also depend on chemistry and whether you re good looking (in their eyes).

One bro earlier posted that they all started same time now and left with 5 ml. But their fb has 6 pictured. So it is possible one of the better mls has left.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any 1 tried her? Her name is n*n*. Look pretty on their fb on 21 april photo.
you go massage or go look for pretty girls ? your face will be down most of the time cannot see their face also
Old 09-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
There are only 2 mls with better service. None of which is n*n*. In an earlier post by another bro way earlier than the recent ones, she only do usual massage. the ones with better service also depend on chemistry and whether you re good looking (in their eyes).

One bro earlier posted that they all started same time now and left with 5 ml. But their fb has 6 pictured. So it is possible one of the better mls has left.
Very sad. So nowadays, need to pay $ and good looking as well
Old 09-07-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

Post deleted

Last edited by zhe88; 10-07-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Post deleted

Last edited by zhe88; 10-07-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
Unfortunately so. But they don’t pop GQ (as far as I know). So no extras. Just part of the usual package. They used to open till 4am but cut it to 2am a few months ago before mango arrived.
Mango girls considered quite good.im terms of look ..only thing is maybe not as young as 99 girls.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Yes, she is the worst of all ml's at 8 Spa. Didn't dare touch my didi. Yoyo so far is the best.
Really? Not even brush or teasing ?
Old 10-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Don't bother. This Viet is $ faced, rejected me no matter how much i top up
Wow.. Like that waste of money. I thought i can hope for something if i get the $88 package.

Some.bro here got told me said if long run and good term can get free hj. Duno how true.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Wow.. Like that waste of money. I thought i can hope for something if i get the $88 package.

Some.bro here got told me said if long run and good term can get free hj. Duno how true.
long run ??? how many $88 you want to pay before you get your return ? want to do long run just pay $50...
Old 10-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
long run ??? how many $88 you want to pay before you get your return ? want to do long run just pay $50...
Haha okok. Any review at 99? I saw for new girl in their fb. Name wendy. Got big headlight. Looks yummy.

Viet got Helen and cherry. Face also looks yummy. Lol
Old 10-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Hey guys, any regulars for No signboard at RV? Want to inquire on service prices, similar to market rates or above average? It’s a do and go place or they will make use of full hour to throw in a bit of massage?
Old 10-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
You go and try first, remember to write a FR to share with us.
Ok if any of you tried before also let us know.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Bro tattooman you have sharp eyes. I also think so.
Old 10-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Wow meaning wendy got review liao at orchid spa and now jump to 99. Hope her photo is not photoshop a lot. But seems to me like quite a lot.

Last edited by Kokorika; 10-07-2019 at 05:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread