The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 12-07-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
are her friends like Ms Chang or Lucelle on par with her?
each is good in different things bro, cant compare like that...
Ms Chang is good in uniform feshi while Lucelle is good in feet (as verified by many of the feet connoisseurs here, even for someone like me who's not into feet i can see she is very good in that)...

unless u're just referring to ropes then i have to say Minky is second to none here... anw that's just my personal opinion, it's ok if you disagree w me, no need to get too upset abt it...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 12-07-2019 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Is ms Chang available? Seen her reviews before but don’t know how to contact her.....
Old 12-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Is ms Chang available? Seen her reviews before but don’t know how to contact her.....
wechat: MsChangX
Old 12-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Any link to mistress rinhara? Anyone still have contact to lindsey? Wanted to try her but she went overseas. After come back saw awhile and gone again.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Any link to mistress rinhara? Anyone still have contact to lindsey? Wanted to try her but she went overseas. After come back saw awhile and gone again.
Mistress Angel Rinn (previously known as Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) - currently on break till mid end July
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelrinnsg
IG: http://www.instagram.com/angelrinnfeet

Mistress Lindsey (currently still on break too, hopes she comes back soon)

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 02-08-2019 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Mistress Angel Rinn (previously known as Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) - currently on break till mid end July
Wechat: otw, will update here once ready, for now still use old one...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelrinnsg
IG: http://www.instagram.com/angelrinnfeet

Mistress Lindsey (currently still on break too, hopes she comes back soon)
Thanks bro. U bdsm king sia. Got all the info always.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Thanks bro. U bdsm king sia. Got all the info always.
haha tks for see me up, 不敢当, juz sharing what i can niah...
Old 12-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

...who is your Queen :-)
Old 13-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Mistresses Youko is coming to Singapore from 4-7 Sept!!
Old 13-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
...who is your Queen :-)
ups +21, every beautiful lady is my queen

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone feel like since that one incident, the pro domme scene has slowed down a bit? Almost all those young dommes went on "hiatus", and the rest barely advertise on locanto any more.
Old 14-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone feel like since that one incident, the pro domme scene has slowed down a bit? Almost all those young dommes went on "hiatus", and the rest barely advertise on locanto any more.
now is 'lau' or low key period like saf...
wait high key period all start coming out and hosting again...
by then we start complaining duno who to go to liao lol...
Old 15-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What incident?
Old 15-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Angel Rinn (previously Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) (2nd visit), after the buzz on fetlife and sbf, i should think mistress needs no introduction but for the benefit of bros who have not been following this thread, a quick introduction for you, being the protege of three SM powerhouses in the scene, Queen Minky, Lady Lucelle and Mxsh Chang, she has just started her journey into prodomming about few weeks ago, despite of that she has about five years of experience in SM and mind you she is one hot chill padi... mistress say since i been a good boy, grant me one wish, wow my mind start to run wild, what should i ask for... mmm, how about my wish is to have three wishes? then just keep using until the last wish then wish for three wishes again hehe, guess mistress also not so gullible, i decide to go for one of my favourite items, 'erm can i worship you ahem there?' quite awhile no reply, jialat duno did i cross the line make mistress angry, decide to laugh it off, hahaha just joking mistress, please ignore my request... then she replied 'oh really, i was actually considering it', 'oh erm can i recall my last msg then?' 'too late' f*ck silly me, self pawn again, bang my head on the wall... today no pre session briefing or instructions, just proceed to RV point for mission...

venue was a very atas hotel right in the very heart of town, first time here, very excited and overwhelmed, i reached early, msg mistress 'awaiting your instructions mistress', 'wait for me at the pool', so i was getting ready to go to the pool when mistress msg me again, 'on second thoughts, wait for me in the lobby, if not later you get lost again' man, session havent start tio suan (commented) liao, ok lobby easier so i just take the lift down, putting down mistress favourite drink, i sat myself down waiting eagarly for mistress to appear... suddenly my goddess (ok, not mine lol) waltzed in, she was in a white blouse and navy blue skirt (today's theme is 'your little sister' theme), light makeup on as she just came from school (we wouldnt want all the little boys not paying attention in class and fapping under the table in school) hehe, i just stoned there eyes affixed on her strutting her stuff to the reception, when i recollected myself want to help mistress with her huge luggage but think think this is public place better wait for mistress instructions, so sit there enjoy her back view, her skirt is short hehe, i just ahem... before i know it msg come 'come to the lift lobby' ok, faster grab the stuff, fly over to the lift, greet her, helped mistress with her luggage, and we made our way up to the room...

reached room, helped mistress unload, lay out all the toys, cant help but notice her latest electro toy which she posted on her wechat and twitter... served drink to mistress, she threw a towel in my face 'go wash up', had a quick shower, came out report for duty... kneel down in front of mistress, 'come fix this up', mistress was unboxing the new electro toy, uhlala first one to try, duno if it's a good thing lol... a short intro into electro modules for the benefit of bros not in the know, modules are like the control unit of an electro system, pads, clamps, probes etc are accessories, so under the same brand usually all the accessories are compatible with the modules unless it's a special one off series or something... so modules got single and double, meaning one control unit can control one accessory for single, two for double, single and double aside, you have one outlet or two outlets, so single module and have one or two outlets, double module can have one or two outlets, theoretically speaking a double unit with two outlets can control four accessories but the more accessory you connect will divide the power so become not so strong, most of the common modules run on batt, so either those conventional batts or rechargeable ones, or you can have those that take power direct from the wall's socket outlet, the advantage of this is, firstly it wont run out of juice, obviously, secondly, it is very stable, coz for those running on batts will have spikes, so as you use, the power will get lesser and lesser so less shiok, wall socket can let you song whole night lol... so you should have guess by now mistress's unit is double module two outlets and you can choose to run on batt or direct from the wall, from what I have seen so far this is the highest order and it's not available locally so have to import in, mistress threw me the electrical adapter, i swallowed my saliva and slowly connected the module to the wall outlet beside the bed...

first up, mistress asked me to get into doggy position, she sat herself down at the other end of the bed and threw a pair of stockings in my face, 'come help me put on', took a sniff mmm, smells good, not very experienced in this department, fumbled clumsily trying to help mistress put on her left leg, her right leg in my face, wow smells amazing, i have never smell feet so nice, even though i not really into feet but i was getting abit turned on... left leg done, right leg put on already mistress say put wrongly, silly me, take out redo, finally managed to put on both legs, her swift left leg slipped to the side of my head and pin it down to the bed, right leg playing with my dick, 'are you trying to peep up my skirt, si bian tai (sick pervert)?' what i trying to do cant escape mistress eyes... by now i was throbbing hard below enjoying the glorious upskirt view of mistress black lacy panties... if you havent been following the recent saga here, mistress likes to play Muay Thai, not sure what level she plays at (considering can play until injury should be quite serious level), better not ask later she ask me spar with her or worse make me her human target jialat, i found out recently sparring with mistresses not very fun, cannot attack can only defend, basically is live human sandbag lol... juz cant imagine such nice feet yet so lethal, not sure if this is a good comparison, just like a surgeon's scalpel, delicate but can take your life if strike at the right places... when mistress right leg done playing with me, i can see it wet with my precum, 'see why so wet', and she started cleaning them on me...

next with me still in doggy style, mistress got off the bed and asked 'is your ass clean?' 'yes mistress', but still better to check, seemingly pleased, mistress waved the black anal probe i saw in session one in my face, 'did you see what is this?' i nodded, knowing what's coming, after attaching the anal probe, 'get up' so i was in this kneeling position at the side of the bed, hands behind my back, mistress attached electro pads on my nipples, connect to her new module and fired up, ah still bearable for now, electro pads feels like someone is grabbing at your chest, while the anal probe feels like small needles poking at your ass, next return of the electro loops, mistress was like inspecting my dick, 'mmm today like tiny bit bigger' oh man tiny still means small right lol, one loop over the ball sack, one at the base of the shaft (luckily or unluckily today the loop didnt drop off) and connected to the module she used on me in session one, mistress say today i lucky she only bring two modules, wah first time kana 3 electro at the same time, cant imagine if she bring one more, then again i think, where else is she going to put if she had brought... nx mistress put a nylon hood over my head (probably dowan to see my ugly face), but my head too big abit difficult to wear, small head too small, big head too big, guess proportion not right there, this hood only got one small opening for mouth, no holes for eyes but still can make out some silhouette so visibility cut about 70%, nose restricted breathing so can only use mouth... still in position, mistress was playing with my dick and turned up the electro every few seconds, 'cannot let you get too comfy' she said, until to a point my thighs were shaking involuntarily, should be a natural body response to intense electrostimulation, soon my body was also shivering, very stim and high, 'somebody is an electro slut' mistress said while laughing away, clearly amused at her work of art hehe... before i know it flogger came pouring down my back, left right left piak piak piak, luckily today not so spicy, session one was a tad spicy for me...

next mistress asked me to get on my back missionary style at the edge of the bed, she took out three sets of new vibrators, let's call them 'small', 'medium' and 'large', again very honored to try them first hand... 'let me know when you're about to cum' 'yes mistress', mistress then took 'small' and placed it at my perineum, feels good, she alternated between perineum and dick head, i was very wet, leaking alot of precum, 'someone is very wet' mistress said, felt abit paiseh (shy) when she made that comment, mistress changed to 'medium', ah this one stronger, awhile i cannot tahan already, asked for permission, cummed... this is my second handsfree orgasm from prostate massage, first one was done by a pinoy domee, mistress let me take a breather, then she took out 'large' it's on her twitter and wechat moments, in mistress words, it's the Chanel in the world of vibrators, not sure what it means but should mean it's pretty good, if you watch the ad on youtube, they placed it in a glass of water and all the water was swooshing all over the place, i watch already think wah this one abit exaggerating right, but when mistress fired it up, wow feels like a doxy (most powerful vibrator that makes the JAV hitachi magic wand looks wussy), to paint you a more vivid picture, imagine the portable paver those road workers use to pave the road after laying the tar on the road, yes feels just like that, to a point it feels abit painful, i wonder how girls can take it considering they always say sensitive when we play with it right lol... mistress sat herself down on the office chair in the room, shifted the electro pads on my nipples to my inner thighs, used her feet to hold 'large' at my perineum, one hand twirling my dick head, the other hand alternated between pinching my nipples and playing with my balls, i was abit puzzled, thought cum already but never mind just play along, slowly but surely i can feel an immense force of energy building up pressure at my crotch and lower abdomen, i was 'oohs' and 'aahs', mistress said 'somebody is getting noisy', after awhile i cannot take it, i screamed out 'i'm cumming' and i really cummed my load, considering i juz cummed, old unker me, not xiao didi, i should think this is what girls call the big 'O', i cummed so big i was panting and shivering from the sensation, it's so life changing i think my life will never be the same again lol... trying to recollect myself, i heard mistress said 'who said you can cum, did you ask for permission, i not done with you yet' oops felt so bad and in a moment of folly i removed my hood, uh oh, wrong move 'orh hor who say you can remove the hood' jialat 'so i wear back?' 'too late' mistress said, sh*t guess i was too engrossed in the orgasms, forgot my manners, mistress say going to give me one gaolat gaolat (powerful) electrocution, wah so scary, 'choose one number' mmm, i should choose a low number, one likely will get rejected so i choose two, 'two minutes ok?' wah zhun bo, two minutes probably i will pass out liao, 'ok give it a good one ten seconds', plus i just cummed twice, post orgasm everything will be amplified to at least two times, she removed all the toys left the pads at my inner thighs and she fired it up, wah no joke, feels like something big is grasping your thighs and jabbing it at the same time, i faster want to start counting '10, 9, 8...' but only gibberish came out of my mouth 'who say you can start counting? huh? huh? huh?' while slapping my thighs, 'ok start counting' 'ten to one' i counted gibberish in record time lol, i looked at mistress, she looked back at me and smiled, she got timer on her hp, aiyo need so accurate boh haha, finally probably mistress see me kelian (pitiful) let me off and ceased fire, i can tell you now as i'm typing away, my whole body is still aching from all the electro-orgasms as if i had a full gym workout lol, and to add on, all throughout the ordeal from missionary onwards my dick was in soft flaccid state, it really takes skill to do this, many have tried and failed, mistress is really skillful, considering she still newbie, so have to pay homage to her mentor, our dear Queen Minky hehe...

next mistress removed all the toys, i thought going to wash up liao, mistress says if i can get the hood back on in ten seconds, she will give me a reward, my eyes lit up (wondering if it's my wish), again she started the timer, ten, nine, eight... just took me two seconds to put in on, mistress was laughing 'so much for reward as motivation' clearly amused at my enthusiasm, she pinned me down to the bed and sat on my face, oooh smells heavenly, her panties are still on (what were you thinking?!) grinding herself like help me wash face lol... after awhile mistress start to moan, feels just that extra satisfying to know that mistress is enjoying the session wif me... after she shiok shiok already, released me, helped her washed toys and went for a quick shower, today no marks, just to clarify, mistress left marks on me coz i told her feel free to leave marks if you want to, she will not mark you if your limit is no marks, not sure where the rumour came about she is hardcore and goes around leaving marks on her subs against their wishes... came out of shower, mistress let me put on my clothes first, ask me to lie down on the ottoman sofa in front of the bed while she herself sat at the edge of the bed and stepped on my crotch, quite interesting, first time debrief in this position hehe... today wandering hands wandered abit higher, i was carassing her thighs, feels so good... we had quite a chat, get to know each other, share scene stuffs, to date, this is my most intense and awesome session ever, overall mistress is very nice and friendly, enjoys what she's doing, skillful, knowledgable and observes strict hygience protoccol, as i was walking out to the door, mistress spanked me and said 'you very cheeky hor', i abit puzzled, what did i do, i should say mistress is the cheeky one haha, till then, looking forward to my third session with mistress...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 16-07-2019 at 12:17 AM. Reason: censored for audience under 18
Old 15-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

i love char siew bao...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 10-08-2019 at 03:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1