The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ligasantander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Some further thoughts.

I'll try not mention any guru's name in future because SBF may think I'm promoting certain books or programs n may slap me w/ advertising fees.

Studying ebooks/programs, attending seminars and personal coaching are all very helpful, but may not be enough.

You need to reprogram your subconscious mind so that you'll come to believe you're the prize. And to achieve a dominant and strong mental frame.

"If your frame is strong enough, you can get away with anything. This is the caveat for every piece of advice in this book. If you have the right frame, and it is strong enough, you can break every rule and anything will work. Your approach may be technically wrong, but she still responds. For a newbie, buying drinks for girls is a bad move, but everyone has a story where someone bought drinks and then got laid."

"It she can easily impose her frame over yours, this is a serious demonstration of lower value on your part. In fact, this DLV (demonstration of lower value) will most likely wreck any sexual chances you had with her. How can she rely on you to stand up to the big, bad world on her behalf, and on behalf of her offspring, if you cannot even stand up to her? The security she feels from being with a strong man is a primary factor in her unconscious sexual selection strategy.

Beware.. .some men in the field will also play frame games on you. If a guy can tool you in front of your set, then he can take your girls. She will almost always choose the man with tighter game and a stronger frame, and she will do it with little regard or loyalty to the fun little connection that she was previously enjoying with you. This is often true even if you are her boyfriend.

The only factor that counteracts this is her level of investment in you — it will be psychologically much more difficult for her to jump to the next man if she has already invested a lot of time and effort into you."

Yup, if a woman is heavily invested in you, like being married to u and having 2 kids w/ u, it's much harder for her to leave you. But she will cheat on you n try to leave u. Or you may find her unattractive after giving birth n dump her first. Sounds familiar?

A strong man here applies to a healthy n smart man who has awesome emotional/self mastery. Not a physically strong, but very emotional n belligerent man w/ short fuse, who is a bully and who tries to pick a fight at the drop of a hat. Such a hooligan will be killed very quickly.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you so much.

Many first I learned from this thread.

1. Don't be a meek person
2. Don't volunteer to buy gifts
3. Don't just agree easily
4. Just be badass
5. Play hard to get or not interested.

Hope I practise more.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

ligasantander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

A big thank you for supporting this thread. I wish more of you will post your exploits and insights on picking up girls/women of your type and man-woman relationship.

As I hv mentioned numerous times before, the most important determinant of your success w/ women is the degree of your emotional/self mastery.

According to two famed gurus, the number one Alpha rule is:

Master Your Emotions.

Be the island, not the waves. The Alpha
Man provides a safe haven for the women in his life. Be a protector:
demonstrate the ability to be a source of physical and emotional
security. Women are attracted to stable, secure men and are repelled by
neediness and insecurity. Never lose your cool (the James Bond
mindset). Self‐control is a hallmark of the Alpha Man. Deflect the traps
and games that women will often try to engage you in as a means of
“testing” you. Mastering one’s emotions begins with confidence and
clarity of purpose.

And a man can't hv emotional control if he is constantly reliving the past and worrying about the future.

Start living in the present. The past and future don't exist.

Here is an email from another guru:

3 Powerful Tips For Enjoying The NOW

Does it ever feel like your life is quickly passing you by because you're constantly thinking about the past or worrying about the future?

The truth is, the only moment you have for sure, is ‘this' moment, right now.

To help you step into the NOW today... I want to share 3 powerful tips for absorbing and enjoying the present moment. I encourage you to implement at least 1 of them this week

Tip 1. Become aware - If you catch yourself complaining or over analyzing, stop and shift your perspective into the NOW by focusing on your surroundings or whatever it is that you're doing.

If you're at a stop light or stuck in traffic, take advantage of this time to connect with what's happening around you. First start by becoming aware of your breathing pattern and then notice the wind, the sun, people passing by, and the different smells and sounds.

Tip 2. Focus your attention - If you're talking to a friend, eating or even working, try not to engage in other activities like talking on the phone or checking your emails.

Instead dedicate your full attention to whatever you're doing in that moment and don't let your mind wander. Focus your attention into the NOW and be the best you can be in that single moment.

Tip 3. Forget about the past and future - If you spend your life reliving the past or worrying about the future, you will be missing out on life itself.

So next time you notice your mind wandering off to worry or to engage in anxious thoughts, don't judge yourself or force your thoughts. Rather acknowledge them, allow them to leave naturally and remind yourself to come back to the present moment.

Time passes by quickly, so make sure you enjoy every single moment and really experience the joy of living.

And don't forget to practice! Remember that consistency is the only way to form a new habit, so start enjoying the present moment right away.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for an insightful forum above.

Yes, we need to master our own emotions and try not to be needy.

Actually many times man dun need to say more than a few words.

1. Yes I want
2. No I don't want

I think above should be mode 1.

Thanks so much.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
wombu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligasantander View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for an insightful forum above.

Yes, we need to master our own emotions and try not to be needy.

Actually many times man dun need to say more than a few words.

1. Yes I want
2. No I don't want

I think above should be mode 1.

Thanks so much.
Agreed, mode 1 is the best.

Thanks bro WB for a marvellous forum.

Cheers.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MountDarkshin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic thread by bro warbird!

Have a great weekend
Old 28-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
prabowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning SBF and MR warbird,

I have red thru your nice thread and managed to learn many things.

Firstly, i learned to control my emotions and looked manly. Dress up to look like I was stylo and yandao.

Secondly, I hit the spots where plenty of women around. I will not say hi to any of them unless the women cam eto greet me.

Thirdly, I will wait for girls to hit me up before I respond. Will not say I am free on the first topic. Will always answer kind of busy.

Sometihing I learned is when you give incomplete full answers and laugh cheekily the woman goes bananas. They will want more.

Anyway plenty of practices.

Hope bro wb have more to comment.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning to all samsters!

You guys make my day!!

My apologies for not replying to all the posts. But rest assured that every post is very important to me.

I hv been too busy lately. I'll need to slow down in my pursue of SYTs/young women of my type. A number of new targets, both here and in China, have said yes to BY. The youngest 18, the oldest 24. Another favourite 19 yo LP is due to arrive this afternoon, unexpectedly. I tried to delay her arrival until May, but she couldn't wait.

Reading books and articles is great. But reading by itself is not enough to change anything, or 'move the needle' in your success w/ girls/women, until you truly believe you're the PRIZE. Then you will need practice n more practice...

In your interaction w/ every female, including your dream gal, ask yourself these questions. Am I behaving like the PRIZE? Am I always very relaxed, self-assured and non-needy? Be brutally honest w/ yourself. If your answers are not 100% positive, you got lots of work to do.

Let me share the following quotes by a noted guru.

"Sexual attraction from women is determined by status, status is determined by behavior, and what determines whether a man has attractive behavior or not is his perception of himself relative to those around him, particularly women. I refer to this concept as neediness and believe the degree of a man’s neediness around women will determine how attractive or unattractive his behavior around them will be."

"If a man values the perceptions of others more than his perception of himself, then he will naturally behave in an unattractive way around them. If he trusts his perception of himself more than the perceptions of those around him, then he will be perceived as a non-needy man, and therefore behave attractively. All of the outward appearances of status and resources — the fitness, the nice clothes, the cool lifestyle — these things are a result of a man who is inwardly driven, a man who invests in himself and takes care of himself.

"When all is said and done, all attractive traits in a man can be traced back to his lack of neediness."

"If status creates sexual attraction in women, then demonstration of desire creates sexual arousal in women."

How to demonstrate your desire in a gal? Be sexual and playful. Say the magic words asap.

Have a great Sunday!!

Bro WB
Old 29-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
prabowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good evening!

Thanks to so many bros for your encouragement.

I hv mentioned the so-called 'magic words' in my previous posts. I'll discuss this topic later when I hv more free time. A bro mentioned Corey Wayne. Yeah, I hv found him helpful too.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro

Let me guess the "magic words" will be "do you want to make love"

Hope I am correct before I read the answers in the future pages.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
pastadelivery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligasantander View Post
Bro WB

Thank you so much.

Many first I learned from this thread.

1. Don't be a meek person
2. Don't volunteer to buy gifts
3. Don't just agree easily
4. Just be badass
5. Play hard to get or not interested.

Hope I practise more.
Hope to practise more too.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
YellowEarth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Red through this nice thread too, thanks bro warbird.

Have a great day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabowo View Post
Good morning SBF and MR warbird,

I have red thru your nice thread and managed to learn many things.

Firstly, i learned to control my emotions and looked manly. Dress up to look like I was stylo and yandao.

Secondly, I hit the spots where plenty of women around. I will not say hi to any of them unless the women cam eto greet me.

Thirdly, I will wait for girls to hit me up before I respond. Will not say I am free on the first topic. Will always answer kind of busy.

Sometihing I learned is when you give incomplete full answers and laugh cheekily the woman goes bananas. They will want more.

Anyway plenty of practices.

Hope bro wb have more to comment.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sihaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabowo View Post
Bro

Let me guess the "magic words" will be "do you want to make love"

Hope I am correct before I read the answers in the future pages.

Cheers.
Think that's the correct words too.

Very big thanks to bro WB for this wonderful forum.

God bless.
Old 29-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
farkingsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread here from bro warbird, hope to read and learn more.

Have a great weekend!
Old 05-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WB,

Your advice are good read and very meaningful. One that I particularly like is

Quote:

"If you love or like a doll very much, let her go. If she comes back to you, she may be yours forever. if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

If you become jealous, needy, clingy and desperate, you will lose her forever
"

Unquote.

I thought I am very experience in relationship but I do fall for KC trap.. Cos I am smitten by her youth and look... I feel better after reading many pages of your wise words

Last edited by hccheonger; 06-07-2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

doxxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Trying other races syts?

"What You Can Do, or Dream You Can, Begin It; Boldness Has Genius, Power, and Magic in It."

Indeed very refreshing.

Hope bro love all the LPs.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good afternoon to all samsters,

Thanks again for all the posts.

All my LPs hv been PRC Chinese. I would like to BY a Msian Chinese or Russian SYT.

It's ok to fall for a gal, as long as you're the one who cares less. A man must keep his power in a RS.

Several bros have asked me about the magic words. I hv alluded to them before.

If you hv the right mindset n meta frame, you could say anything you want and you will get her.

You could whisper in her ear what exactly is in your mind. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Be very relaxed n self-assured. Speak slowly n w/ a deeper voice...

For me, I may say 我们明天下午去做爱, 明天做我的老婆,我照顾你, etc.

"What You Can Do, or Dream You Can, Begin It; Boldness Has Genius, Power, and Magic in It."

Here is an example.

Last July I saw two attractive PRC students in a cafeteria. I said hi n sat down. After getting their wechat, I looked at them n said, playfully, 我包养你们两姐妹. They were a bit stunned, but kept smiling at each other. I stood up n left. Later that night, I repeated the offer n asked for their HP numbers. They didn't respond.

To keep a long story short, they said no to love making n BY, for several weeks. I let go n ignored them completely. I went to Gotham City in August. After about 7 weeks, they initiated contact w/ me, on the day I returned to SG in late Sep! I showed no interest in them at all. The very next day I met them by chance! Must be predestination! Both were so happy n excited to see me. They both hugged and kissed me n said they wanted to be my lao po, together! They also thought about me often! Later, they sent msg to me about their terms. Quite modest. I reduced the amount by abt 20% n they quickly agreed.

It was quite an unique experience. We had threesome every time, even if one of the gals had her visiting auntie. They hugged n kissed n called me lao gong in public. Unfortunately, the two 闺蜜 had a big quarrel and one of them returned home, only 2-3 months into BY. One of the gals is still w/ me.

Once I asked them why they rejected me initially. The answer? Because they thought I was joking. And they did not trust me enough.

I hv learned a lot from these two 'joint LPs.'

BTW, an esteemed bro wants to go China Doll for HH coming Tuesday. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

doxxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you fr nice post below.

All the take home lessons were nice and important note.

Love the 2 points below.

4) “The strongest negotiating position is being able to walk away and mean it.”

5) Having an abundance mindset. Related to 3) n 4).

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Quote:
Good morning!

I hv learned a lot from my RS w/ the twin LPs.

I got them because the conditions were favorable and my behaviour happened to be just right. Yup, it was predestination. But 'luck' is when opportunity meets preparedness.

I was 'prepared,' unwittingly.

My take home lessons:

1) Being bold n direct is truly magical. I'm very comfortable saying the magic words to gals who are complete strangers. I hv been doing this for the last 7 yrs whenever I see a gal I like to up. I never heard of Mode One until 5 yrs ago.

2) I was completely non-reactive to their repeated rejections. It was their big loss! If I got angry or frustrated or needy, or if I started chasing them, game over.

3) I believe that "ironically, letting go is the only way to get what you want." One of them sent me a msg after 7 weeks of zero contact. I replied but showed no interest...

4) “The strongest negotiating position is being able to walk away and mean it.”

5) Having an abundance mindset. Related to 3) n 4).

Last July when I met my future 'twin LPs' in the cafeteria, I was already very satiated sexually. I had a full time TW mistress, a secret GF who worked at Lido n PC joints, a tall Fujian real estate agent, a newly acquainted yr 97 KT and my old LP HW was scheduled to return to SG in about 10 days.

There is another reason which worked in my favor. The two gals had known each other for 4-5 yrs back home. Both from the same small town in China. They had the same circle of friends n had been to each other's family gatherings many times. Getting kept together by the same man was good for them. It would prevent the other gal, who was not being kept, from revealing her secrets to their mutual friends n her family members. For the first threesome I took them to a 5-star Hotel. I registered n they didn't need to show their ICs. They were so shy that we had to do it in near complete darkness!

Their big quarrel was complicated. The other gal might return to Sg soon.

BTW, my HH outing to China Doll tomorrow is on. Four bros hv confirmed. Can accommodate two more. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

nissanmotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

Thanks again for bros here for sharing their FRs, opinions and insights.

I also greatly appreciate those bros who hv mentioned my previous posts n my citations of gurus. Reading them remind me that I hv lots of room for improvement.

Many questions have been raised. Most of the answers may be found in my previous posts. I'll try to clarify some of them from time to time.

In the last 8 years, I hv greatly expanded the scope of this thread to include connecting w/ any female whom you may meet anywhere. Whether your intent is short term or long term sexual RS.

I like to share the following article from a famous guru, which I read a long time ago.
Triggering Automatic Female Lust

Contrary to what you see every week on 'Sex and the City', women are the complete opposite of men in that, the more *anonymous* the sexual encounter, the LESS gratifying they find it to be.

Unlike the fictional uber-slut Miranda, satisfying sex does not begin and end with the quest to find someone new to have an orgasm with. For the vast majority of women, the MORE connected they feel to their partner, the more overwhelming the total sexual experience is for them.

Just the reverse of typical male thinking, right? Men are intensely turned on by the thought of having sex with a woman for that very FIRST time, or by scoring a one-night stand with a perfect stranger, or perhaps fantasizing about being in a porno movie and having wanton sex with dozens of hot women he hardly knows. The common link between all these scenarios is that there is NO emotional bonding involved. Hell, there's hardly even an exchange of names! For the man, the more anonymous the sex the more *exciting* the idea of the conquest.

How the two genders make use of (and even exploit) this knowledge of each other's romantic weakness, however, is an entirely DIFFERENT story.

Women know exactly how to turn men on by manipulating this hardwired 'quirk' in their character that absolves them of the need to actually know anything about a woman who has triggered his desire to mate. How? Simply by pushing this uniquely male "anonymous sex" button long and often... by acting sexy AND remaining emotionally aloof at the same time. The stripper, the table dancer, the whore. The molten hot stranger. Any persona will do -- and all are quite useful when their design is seduction!

Men, on the other hand, seem mostly clueless about how to turn the tables and pull off the same trick. In fact, the prevailing feeling is that female lust is such a mysterious and unfathomable 'holy grail' so rarely encountered in real life that it's taken on a kind of mythical quality. I guess some women just have it for certain men... and not for others, and there's no understanding the reasons why.

But can female lust be triggered by the deliberate actions of a man?

I say absolutely yes. Women get sexually turned on just as men do of course, but -- owing to differences in reproductive biology -- by a completely different set of mental processes. Men go for a VISUAL look that suggests youthfulness and thus fertility. But females aren't interested in a man's age so much because males remain virile well into the later part of their lifespan.

What they look for, instead, are signs of male POWER.

You see, women possess a deeply-rooted pre-intellectual *instinct* which compels them to submit themselves for copulation in the presence of what they sense to be a DOMINANT MALE. They cannot help feeling like this -- despite the fact that the modern woman manages to suppress the urge to act on these feelings most of the time (but, not always...). So when a man learns how to project the most subtlest of gestures, actions and attitudes that suggest he's a "dominant male", he can force a woman's subconscious mating desires to become aroused WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT.

And some of them won't like it a bit. She may get upset because you've forced her to experience a potent feeling which she may feel compelled to conceal with the workings of her more rational mind. And yet when a woman consents to have sex with a man who has set off these automatic desires in her, she stands to enter into the hottest, most fulfilling sensual experience that it is possible for her to have. And she knows it.

AND she's also frightened of it -- because once unleashed in this way, it can be difficult to stem the cascade of all-consuming passion. She risks taking the kind of social and romantic chance that only happens a precious few times in her life. Can she allow herself to become addicted to a man who can make her see stars?

By learning to adopt the actions and attitudes of the dominant male, it is possible to create these sort of emotional disturbances in women at will. Almost any girl that you can manage to talk to in a SPECIFIC sort of way can have her "lust triggers" ignited like a blow torch. And when the ability to seduce becomes more a skill than mere luck, your chances of suffering the humiliation of being rejected vanish too. Now you have done more than learned to act the part of a dominant male, you have *become* one. And truthfully, there's no real difference.

Because in this game, acting is BEING.

Adopting the body language, voice tonality and behaviour of a man w/ strong masculine traits (such as dominance, trustworthiness, decisiveness, courage, kindness, humility, confidence, optimism, ambition, unflappability, perseverance, sexual mojo and emotional mastery) is the key to female lust.

Any comments and criticisms?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Another masterpiece post below.

Female lust will be different from male lust. Male lust easily triggered but female lust can only be slow and easy.

Hope to learn more from bro WB.

Thank you so much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1