The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Bastop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Dear Mr. Austin n bro Nivia,

I'm a mere newbie in this game of BY, hahaha.

FYI, I hv had a long n complicated RS w/ my current n first BAO-ee, dating back to last Sep. Only days ago we reconciled after long periods of separation.

For 5k a month, she works occ at KTVs, to earn enough for living expenses only. She is available to me whenever I want her n YES, her pussy is exclusive to me (or so she promises).

According to frens n mummies from DC, TAM n other KTVs where she has worked, she has never done ST n never been BAO-ed. But I suspect she has been BAO-ed before.

I dun pay her rental. She stays w/ 3 other gals not far from DC.

BTW, due to my personal circumstances, I can't do overnite. It's pointless for her to stop running KTVs as I just dun hv the time for her.

The stressful KTV lifestyle has taken a toll on her looks. Her skin used to be flawless like a SZ gal n now there r a few pimples. The difference is quite striking. A yr ago, she was 20, very chio, very fresh n innocent, w/ little makeup, just like a uni student. One day she came to work wearing sneakers n casual dress. She had told me many times that she would never be BAO-ed by anyone n asked me to stop wasting my time. She first became receptive to BY by me towards the end of last Dec, when the economy abruptly turned bad. Fortunately, she is still attractive to me n her cunt is still very tight.

She also said that I could visit KTVs occ, but I shouldn't go to bed w/ another gal as long as I'm w/ her.

Oh Bro WB, so bro Austin = DYBJ. And Bro justime already appeared so early in the thread.

Quote:
Hi bro,

Good for u!! I guess u visit these joints for entertainment only.

Ths to Mr. Austin n bro justime, the 2 undisputed masters of BY, I hv made progress n my plate is getting quite full.

Let me digress a bit.

I hv mentioned that I'm enamored w/ a new Fujian gal GG whom I met just days ago. She had refused my offer for ST n BY earlier. The other day we exchanged a series of text msg n phone calls, but we couldn't come to an agreement as to the terms of a 2-wk BY. I offered her xK but she insisted on yK. Though the difference was not vast, we had reached an impasse.

I decided to meet her to 1) deepen my rapport w/ her n get her to agree to my terms n 2) to take a 2nd n closer look at her to see if she is really chio n if her ass is ample n shapely. I hate surprises.

I chose a cafe near DC, went there a little earlier n sat down at a corner table.

Then I saw her, walking towards me. Wow!! My type of tall, chio n cute SYT. She was wearing a low cut blouse, revealing her cleavage n a tight jeans, which showed that her ass was quite shapely n big, at least 35 plus, hehehe.

I greeted her n TCSS a bit. Then I told a creative joke, which was very funny. While she laughed n laughed...I was salivating over a piece of exquisite meat n my didi was coming to life...I know I hv deepened my rapport w/ her.

I complimented her on her language skills ( she could understand English well, unlike most PRC MMs) n her sweet Fujian accent. She was also very effusive in praising me, calling me a gentleman n a 贵人!!

I also narrated some BS stories to evoke her emotionally n arouse her subtly...remember that like all women she craves emotional experiences.

To make a long story short, she accepted ALL my terms, hahaha. I wanted to start the RS right there, but I thought I should give myself a little rest first.

BTW, GG looks very much like my long-lost M'sian GF/FB, another Fujian gal, when I was a very young man. Incredibly, same facial features, both 169, both 22 n hv similar figure n medium bony frame, though GG is prettier, fairer n slimmer. Wonder if she is as wet n as easily orgasmic?

I do welcome detailed FRs from esteemed bros here, on meeting n picking up KTV/normal gals n ur MO to woo n bed them, either for ST, BY or FOC...

Ths for reading n hv a good day!!
So fast you broke your promise not to sleep with another gal.

Anyway from the way you describe GG, she must b e a goddess.

Thanks alot for the exchanges by many brothers here.

Happy Sunday.!!
Old 18-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good Sunday morning!
Another auspicious day!
Thanks to ALL samsters for your posts over the last 9 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoo10 View Post
Bro WB,

1.61 for a gal is considered tall. I wonder how tall are you?

At that time she only 19 yrs old anbd perfect age for taking.

Will be reading to see if you managed to take care of her.

Guaranteed many bros will go to her salon for a hair wash. I was wondering how she can stay here to wash her using social visit pass or work permit?

Thanks.
Bro,
I generally prefer taller girls.
I actually took care of her briefly, despite the fact that she originally wanted upfront money. Her long hours in the beauty salon was difficult for the rs.
PRC girls are here to make money n seek opportunity, even the non WLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoo10 View Post
Bro WB

Great write-up above.

Fully agreed with you that women often said the reverse of what they want or intent.............................
I learned recently from friends that many men willing open their wallets just for chio gal even to the stage like name your price. This dangerous game will lead to downfall of many guys.

We should always proceed with cautions.

I m sure in your later posts you will address this dilemma of using money to buy love..................

Cheers.
Bro,
Tks for your post.
Pls read my previous posts on why spending too much money will actually prevent the girls from falling for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courvoisier View Post
Bro WB

That will be very nice if you can find something similar that look like her.

Will try to comment more soon.
Bro,
I can't find anyone similar.

Quote:
Bro WB

Great of you to share such good theory. Although the meaning is gross but meant hell of lot to guys who dun understand woman.

Yes, particularly woman say they don't like but actually their mind and heart said like.

Example -

When bf give present and they simply love it but in fact woman was hoping to get another better present.
...........................................Hope any bro can comment more.

Hope all start well in this new work week.
Bro,
Tks for your post.

Quote:
Bro WB,

Another superb lesson.

Yes, move on is the key word here when a gal trying to approve you. There are abundance of gals out there waiting for you to approve. Do not waste..........
Cheers.
Bro,
Tks, always try to qualify the girl because you have higher value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuize View Post
Bro WB

I enjoyed your exchange with bro above.The forum was lively and interesting.

Your argument makes alot of sense and the other bro was just a showboat trying to act rich.

Actually it doesn't matter much the process but what matters is the end result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuize View Post
Bro,

I agreed with you that correct attitude is a must here..................

Mummy always have some good special client who will reserves the best gals for best clients. So if guy walk in to any ktv then only those who have no clients will get to be selected.

Problem with guys today is they have not experience much of the night life.

Any comments here?
Bro,
Tks. Many bros have slowed down or "retired." Some are still quite young.
Also, I now hv outings w/ kaki who drink little and who are willing to smoke outside the rm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
Bro Warbird

Thanks for starting a lively thread. I was so excited reading your exchange with bros Loving_Dickhead and DO_YOU_BJ.

With reference to the above post, guys always will like to go after the meat that gets away. To the gals that agreed within short time then after teh fun the anxieties and eagerness dies off. For my case, I lost interest completely.

Agreed that the process is fun and exciting. Trying to anticipate her response and body language also happy.
................Cheers!!
Bro,
Bro DYBJ moved to another country. I wish him well. But I would never want to live in that country.
I still see bro LDH occasionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
Bro WB,

The above post sounded delicious and happy.

Good that you had chio syt on your right and lap. Really envy you for that.

Kabuki was one of the hottest ktv back then and boasted to host hundreds of beauties. Also one of the atas place where bill is not cheap.

Glad you are consumate with KK.

Cheers.

This bro is incredible to be able to pickup another BY gal at cheaper price. Not sure if he still active in SBF.

Maybe Bro WB can advise us.

BTW, who is Austin?
Bro,
Austin is bro DYBJ.
I was a newbie then. If I meet two chio gals today, I'll offer to BY both together. I hv done that many times since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vunga View Post
Bro WB,

Hope you do not mind I comment here.

When I dated a girl and she brought her friend along, I will always play this game with my date. I will try to hit on the friend and ignore the date because she made a mistake to bring her friend. By doing this, I am trying to make my date jealous.

I think you must had tried this or some friends told you to do so. It is very effective and often you will get a unhappy text msg or phone call from your date complaining that you interested in her friend.

I will take this opportunity to tell the date that since you brought your friend along, means you are keen to intro your friend to me so asked her what I did wrong? If she answered no just want to bring a friend along then you reply to her telling her look I invited you to dinner and you didn't tell me you bringing another friend in advance. Because I would have cancelled our dinner date.

Any comment?

I guaranteed my date will not bring another girl friend to our date anymore.

TGIF and cheers.
Bro,
Hope you also don't mind my comment.
I was a newbie then. I was timid and insecure.
If I meet two chio gals today, I'll offer to BY both together. I hv done that many times since.
It's much easier if the two gals are 闺蜜, or at least friends. But I hv done it w/ two girls who are quite new to each other.
To be honest, the problem I hv now is finding just one girl who is attractive enough for me, let alone two together.
In my personal experience, when I offer to BY two girls together, my success rate has been 100%. Even though some girls appeared shocked n said no no no, initially.
It's novel to them and it takes balls for a man to make such an offer, especially when I hardly know them. It also indicates that I hv the wherewithal.
I asked the most recent pair why they rejected me initially. They replied: We didn't know you. We thought you were joking. I like to add that when they agreed to be my joint LPs, they had not seen my car n the terms and money were never even discussed. They already called me lao gong. That night they sent a msg to outline what they wanted, I reduced their monetary request by 20% and told them what I expected from them. They quickly accepted. One of them recently returned to China. She wants to come back soon. The other is still w/ me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitol958 View Post
Hope you do not mind I comment here too.

When my date brought her 2 friends along, we all play along, never neglecting anyone. No need to complain or jealous or what.

Any comment?

TGIF and cheers.
Bro,
Tks. See my post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
That's a very direct
way to send the message across, bro! Agree with you absolutely!
bro,
Tks. Pls see my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluu View Post
Well said bro WB!!

These PRC dames are here to suck dry men. Their aim was to earn as much as possible.

Here let me share a story, back in 2007, knew a PRC dame who came here to earn as a pros. She was about 19 yrs old and tall nice silky skins. She easily standout among the ktv lasses.

Cut the long story short.

She makes 20k within 1 month and flew home after extending her stay. The following trip after almost a year, she came and collected 30k within 1 month. She was hot and many clients.

Subsequently she went to work in ktv at Selegie and was bao-ed for 8k per month with a condo stay.

I lost touch with her after that.

If this PRC dames are not mercenary then they are here for what pruposes?

Hope all have a nice weekend.

Cheers.
Bro,
Tks for your post. Any more recent FR?

Cheers to all samsters,
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 18-03-2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PAssionFruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good Sunday to Bro WB, supporting your excellent thread!
Old 18-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastop View Post
Oh Bro WB, so bro Austin = DYBJ. And Bro justime already appeared so early in the thread.

So fast you broke your promise not to sleep with another gal.

Anyway from the way you describe GG, she must b e a goddess.

Thanks alot for the exchanges by many brothers here.

Happy Sunday.!!
Bro,
Tks for your post.

On Chinese Valentine's Day in August 2009, I went to the newly opened Jade for HH. I booked the 18 yo singer from Armani whom I kept briefly, because she wanted to see me on the romantic day. I had continued to ST her at $300 per session, very infrequently. She wanted to see me more often. I also booked my first bao-ee. I met GG by chance at the joint. So I booked the 3 girls. The singer was the least attractive n the shortest. GG was the most attractive, according to several of my friends. She was also very orgasmic. The very moment I licked her pussy, she literally screamed...

But life is never fair. The least attractive, the singer, returned in May 2010 to be a singer at the same joint. She contacted me but I refused to fxxk her for $300. Yet a few months later she married a young and rich SG man. The most attractive gal GG married a salary man in China in 2011. My first bao-ee married over a yr ago. Had a child n now is divorced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAssionFruit View Post
A good Sunday to Bro WB, supporting your excellent thread!
Bro, tks.

Cheers!
Bro WB

.................................................. ............

5 Terrific Tips to Attract Beautiful Women

TIP NO. 3

On attraction and how it really works...

"Attraction does not happen the way as you would intuitively expect it. If it did, you could figure out how to attract the woman/women of your dreams on your own and wouldn't be reading this book. Still, you've got to let go of the way you think it should work so that you can start acting based on how it really does work."

My comments: This book is all about how attraction REALLY works, not how it SHOULD work in a logical world full of logical human beings. You must learn to ignore what society tells you, what women tell you, what Hollywood tells you... and start to see reality.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
yamazaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Updates time... my sincere apologies for this delayed FR - has been very busy with work.

Last Tuesday in our sessions (Bros present: Warbird, Marc5, Fishcer, DavO, DYBJ, Max and LKY) at DC; LL was very cosy and obviously mine to conquer. I have defeated the older 'gentleman' who was eying her for as long as I did. If all would still remember my earlier posts, both of us wanted to BY her. LL finally rejected him in a call and returned to the room at DC to hug me and french me in front of everyone. I was pleasantly surprised and the usually composed me, lost all sense of inhabitants and returned all her passion - action for action.

The older gentleman called LL and harassed her throughout the night to no avail. I was very cool about it. I could have scored that night but I chose not to and sent her home - much to her surprise.

Wednesday night held the outing to remember, I was back at DC with a couple of business associates and I have LL again. Once again, we were all cosy and all over each other - much to the jealousy of my business pals. We adjourned to a nice place for further drinks and got LL home... the rest was history.

On Friday morning, the older man called me in my office and verbally abused/threatened me over the phone (Yes, we kinda know each other as my business sector is relatively small). I told him that I have been there and done that, sorry but he has lost the game. Some of my closer bros know the story of the call which I wanted to keep it private and thus this FR is very concise and to the point. I told him point blank that if he can offer LL S$15K a month, he will sure get her. I told him my exploits with LL to him and obviously, his prick got over his brains even if he has one in the first place.

Come Friday, guess what!? LL did not turn up as per our pre-agreement. Hoosay... I saved on my BY fees which I clearly wanted to give her that night for 2 weeks advance deposit. Despite a good conquest and great fun, I lost LL to the older man and I lost her very willingly. (Thanks bro DYBJ for his wonderful advice and insights - making me see from the other side of the coin. And sadly, the older man did not call me again, to my great disappointment.) With this, I toast the older man for his generosity... kekeke.

Meanwhile, all was not lost. We went to TAM and for once I did not get to pick the kind of gal I want. Usually I was very selective and predatory in nature, that night I just picked the first gal in the line. In all honesty, I was still pining for LL because she was (and still is) the sweetest SYT I have ever came across and her energy and charm .... Ooooo La La.

And as fate would have it, I found another gem in one of the waitresses there. Not exactly as sweet as LL but she radiates charm in the most innocent way possible. I am going for dinner with her this Wednesday.

More to come...

Best,
LDH
Quote:

Hi bro LDH,

Ths so much for detailing LL's saga. From my perspective, YOU won n the old bastard lost, hehehe.

This should be a good case study for all serious students of BY.

Frankly, LL does not deserve u. Despite her physical attractiveness, she is lower than most WLs in that she is behaving like a piece of meat on the auction block. It's disgusting n despicable...I guess if I offer 25k a month, she will abandon the old bastard for another ah pek.

Planeloads of SYTs r arriving daily. A young lion like u can always get a better gal anytime. It's too easy for u. In fact, it's getting too easy for even an old chi ko pek like me.

Ths again for ur FR. Pls update us on LL n ur new conquest.

Cheers!!
Bro LDH lost to a person who just willing to throw more money. I don't see how all this conquest signal anything great. The PRC woman was just here for short period to make as much as money she could.

Is all these considered achievement or downright stupidity?

Go to a place that sell over-priced meat and drinks just to show off. Frankly if I want a PRC gf then I go to PRC to select the best.

I was just trying to be critical here. There was just too many brothers here who provided very positive views in this thread. I just want to play the devil's advocate here.

Ask yourself, have you give 10k or 15k per month to your parents? If you have then congratulations but if not??

Anyone who sponsor this kind of money for a pussy is just plain kamikaze.

I agreed with Bro WB, the gal LL don't deserves bro LDH.

Have a nice day.
Old 19-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
eClick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread by bro WB.
Have a nice week ahead.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
pizzoola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
hmmm....so I showed her my rolex watch...although it's just a cheap rolex watch...she was suitably impressed...i told her I'm a banker and I'm single wanting to find a soulmate...I told her I found Singaporean girls too materialistic and don't know how to take care of men...i had my fair share of them and quite sick and tired of those Sporean girls...she seem to ponder and wonder if I'm telling her the truth...told her I'm not into straight sex and want a slow non committant relationship and if we get along we can progress further...told her I don't want to cheapen her by giving her money but would take care of her basic needs such as rental and school fees if she wants...this just come up to 1k a month...before I know it, she seem to have fallen for me so I ask her out for a romantic dinner date...

Part II, I need a discreet place for my dinner dates as I can't be seem by anyone so I bought her to IL Lido at Sentosa, run of the mill colleagues would not go there and had a romantic dinner with red wine with her, after that she was abit high and we proceed to a dark corner of sentosa to have a make out session, it started out subtle and with light kisses, however the sight of her long flowly hair, the cleavage of her C cup boobs and her nice long legs overwhelmed and my animal instinct took over me, I pulled down her stragetti strap and unhooked her black lacy bra and become nippling on her nipples, she let out a sharp arrh as in estascy and I become my framed tongue action of her nipples, I could see that she was getting high and ventured down into her skirt and into her love hole, I could feel that it was wet and warm and I slowly but surely removed her matching black thong...at this stage I couldn't take it anymore as my penis was hard and bursting in my pants...she could sense it and unbuckle my hugo boss belt and unhook my pants, and whsipered softly to me ni yao ma? I just could not take it anymore and pulled down my pants and underwear and began positioning myself to enter her, I wanted to whack it hard there and then but told myself to take it slow...so I slowly entered her while she let out sounds of soft moans and tell me to make love to her passionately, as they say, the rest is history and I fetched her home to her condomium in geylang.

All it costs me was $50 for the tips and $200 for the dinner. Money well spent, I do not intend to meet her again.

Quote:

Hi bro,

You lost me. Pls tell us the full story of ur conquest.

Good day!!
Bro WB,

Do you know bro MoralEpitome?

This bro is just trying to tell us he fark a gal cheap. This bloke is a typical loser bluffing in order to get cheapo farks.

First he did not describe where he got the gal and rambled about his cheapo dinner date. He maybe telling us he just brought a maid to expensive dinner and showed her a fake rolex watch.

He bluffed saying he not into straight sex but fark her ifrst date without even paying for hotel room.

This type of imbecile man are just trying to come to your thread to show his keyboard warrior fantasy.

This bro nick should be rename to "no moral".

Sorry for my ramblings.

Thanks for a nice thread.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Bulld0g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support interesting thread by bro WB.
Have a nice weekend.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Republican deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaky View Post
Bro LDH lost to a person who just willing to throw more money. I don't see how all this conquest signal anything great. The PRC woman was just here for short period to make as much as money she could.

Is all these considered achievement or downright stupidity?

Go to a place that sell over-priced meat and drinks just to show off. Frankly if I want a PRC gf then I go to PRC to select the best.

I was just trying to be critical here. There was just too many brothers here who provided very positive views in this thread. I just want to play the devil's advocate here.

Ask yourself, have you give 10k or 15k per month to your parents? If you have then congratulations but if not??

Anyone who sponsor this kind of money for a pussy is just plain kamikaze.

I agreed with Bro WB, the gal LL don't deserves bro LDH.

Have a nice day.
Exactly my sentiments.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
quenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzoola View Post
Bro WB,

Do you know bro MoralEpitome?

This bro is just trying to tell us he fark a gal cheap. This bloke is a typical loser bluffing in order to get cheapo farks.

First he did not describe where he got the gal and rambled about his cheapo dinner date. He maybe telling us he just brought a maid to expensive dinner and showed her a fake rolex watch.

He bluffed saying he not into straight sex but fark her ifrst date without even paying for hotel room.

This type of imbecile man are just trying to come to your thread to show his keyboard warrior fantasy.

This bro nick should be rename to "no moral".

Sorry for my ramblings.

Thanks for a nice thread.
Another bloke with the name of cautroi also the same. Maybe same person.

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

naliko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to stumble upon this great thread, support support!!
Old 21-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lieusha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro besafe,

Congrats on ur new conquest!! I didn't realize u r so adroit at picking up gals, hehehe. Pls share the details re the art of the approach here.

That PRC student I spotted quite some time ago near Kaplan was a "sex Goddess," abt 22, very fair like snow white, 175 w/o shoes n anatomically perfect. My heart flutters n knees weak weak when I merely think of her. ALL the gals I hv personally seen closeup in SGP in my many decades of life pale in comparison. I dun think she works in the nite scene. She is probably some lucky man's mistress. She has not been sighted again.

BTW, I hv not been able to ctc SS, the young 170 SH gal. I surmise that she is probably being BAO-ed by another man. Mr. Austin gave me some insightful analysis n advice on the situation. I'm very grateful to him.

My other BAO-ee GG, the 169 Fujian gal returned to China yesterday. She was very horny n responsive in bed, one of the best Fxxks I got from PRC MMs. I'll miss her.

Thank u for the ctc on XL, the chio 170 Fujian gal from a KTV/HFJ which u gave me 2 wks ago. Very sweet voice n well-spoken. I'll try to meet her for lunch soon. She asked me who gave me her ctc. I just said a fren, hehehe.

You know I like tall n chio gals (>165), preferably from Fujian. It's an inexplicable addiction. I'm not actively seeking a cure from the affliction though, hehehe.

Ths again n hv a great day!!
Bro WB so obsessed with tall chio gal. Thanks for posting such detail forums with your explorations and this thread is phenomenal.

If any gal standing at 1.75m without heels then very tall for any Asian.

Wonder how tall are you bro WB?

Hope to contribute in the near future.

Quote:

Yesterday was an auspicious day for me.

I had the good fortune of receiving a personal call from Mr. Austin himself!! We spoke for over an hr n many areas of BY was discussed. In the last 20 min, he let me in on a top secret. Wow!!! Incredible!!!

Now I fully realize wat bro LDH referred to as Dominant Male Stroke as taught by Mr. Austin (see his post #417). This secret strategy is so unique n so powerful that I'm going to call it a "nuclear device" !!! Thank you, my Dear Mr. Austin!!!

While executing this strategy will require some practice n some conditioning on my part, I know I can do it! I'm joining the exclusive "Nuclear Club" consisting of two other members: The founder, grand master n senior mentor, Mr. Austin n senior trainee n master, bro LDH. I'm fortunate to become a junior trainee, hehehe.

I'll practice it on my next worthy quarry. BTW, merely knowing wat I could do w/ this strategy already has boosted my confidence w/ gals. Amazing.

Sorry to all bros, pls dun ask me wat this strategy is bcos my lips r sealed.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!
Bro,

Care to share what is "Dominant male stroke". I tried to search online but more describing as "Alpha Male"

Hope that I can read the meaning in future pages.

I hope this thread remain active for a long time.

Have a great day.

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
pumpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will support bro TS WB.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
wantonmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieusha View Post
Bro,

Care to share what is "Dominant male stroke". I tried to search online but more describing as "Alpha Male"

Have a great day.

Cheers.
My good guess means using the right hand more than left hand sroke.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

won08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpy View Post
Will support bro TS WB.
Fully agreed, support bro WB too.