The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
This fren, also aged 22, turned out to be as tall, as chio n as proportionate, w/o any makeup, who was even more friendly n playful. She grew up in the big city n her dad is SH n mum Fujianese.
But her fren had a significantly larger cleavage which was irresistible to me n became the focus of my attention, even though I'm normally not a boob man. Of course she also has that CFM look, long legs n a perky ass as well. My didi was erect n pulsating most of time ...n I just had a tryst w/ another gal 2 hrs previously!!
Wow ! You damn luck man !!!!
What you dun have is not money, nor charm nor anything.
It is something you can't buy !
You dun have time to handle so many chio gals !
Old 25-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just a follow up on my encounter w/ that SH gal last nite.
........ Finding SYTs n getting their names n HP no is but the beginning of a journey...

Good day!!
Well bro warbird, at least you're many steps ahead of me in the aspects of tackling these SYTs.

I had my first encounter partially unintended this evening when I saw this SYT talking on the phone along the stairwell of DC. So went up the stairs and on closer inspection, decided to breeze past by her although we made eye-contact. So headed to the lift landing to take me back down. This SYT was waiting for the lift as well, and as there are 4 lifts facing each other, I decided to wait in front of the one that her back was facing against. The lift came and she followed me in. There was a couple who was in the lift and for a moment, I thought "Damn, they're not going out on this floor" but luckily, they walked out and I entered the lift with this SYT. Once the door closed, I looked at her and asked for her name, which she replied. Then asked how long she's been here, which I got the reply as well. And before I could ask for her contact, the lift door opened and she gingerly walked out without saying a word. Sigh.... Lesson learnt. Ha! Spoke to warbird shortly after and thanks for the tips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro warbird, I can't see any problem there. Take both if your appetite permits . It ocurrs to me several times, the "fren" always looks much chio and solid. If you still have "problem", you can introduce to us la...

Cheers.
Yup, agree with you bro marc5. We're here to help you if you need someone to share in your happiness. Ha!
Old 25-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolec View Post
Bro Warbird
I have a feeling that the 2nd gal who didnt give u HP no. is juz playing hard to get? in time truth will be out. With luck u may be feasting both of them! "Double fly"? hehehe..
Hi bro Rolec,

Maybe she was hinting that I should take them both, hahaha. They both dressed seductively: very low cut blouses to show off their cleavages n tight jeans to reveal their perky butts n long, slim legs. What did they expect from a hungry wolf?

I'll pop the question of 双飞 very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Wow ! You damn luck man !!!!
What you dun have is not money, nor charm nor anything.
It is something you can't buy !
You dun have time to handle so many chio gals !
Hi bro besafe,

Not sure if I'm a lucky man or a carrot head, hehehe. Time of course is priceless...but I also lack charm n experience, etc. The little money I hv is due to a very lucky streak...

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
Well bro warbird, at least you're many steps ahead of me in the aspects of tackling these SYTs.

I had my first encounter partially unintended this evening when I saw this SYT talking on the phone along the stairwell of DC. So went up the stairs and on closer inspection, decided to breeze past by her although we made eye-contact. So headed to the lift landing to take me back down. This SYT was waiting for the lift as well, and as there are 4 lifts facing each other, I decided to wait in front of the one that her back was facing against. The lift came and she followed me in. There was a couple who was in the lift and for a moment, I thought "Damn, they're not going out on this floor" but luckily, they walked out and I entered the lift with this SYT. Once the door closed, I looked at her and asked for her name, which she replied. Then asked how long she's been here, which I got the reply as well. And before I could ask for her contact, the lift door opened and she gingerly walked out without saying a word. Sigh.... Lesson learnt. Ha! Spoke to warbird shortly after and thanks for the tips!

Yup, agree with you bro marc5. We're here to help you if you need someone to share in your happiness. Ha!
Hi bro y291252001,

Congrats to u for attempting to pick up a KTV gal outside DC!! You will get better n better...

As per our conversation, u must signal to her that u will be her patron n get her ctc ASAP. Call or SMS her for a wk or so, then get to know her in person at the KTV n take it from there...

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Some personal reflections on the subject of picking up KTV gals or any gals anywhere in the world.

Although SGP is a tiny red dot, it's the only place in the world where I dare to pick up any gals at anytime, anywhere in the island, w/ impunity. Why? The chances of any bodily harm to me for executing such activities r very remote. Not so in many other countries, including many areas of Gotham City where I reside.

I hv been threatened a few times for trying to pick up SYTs whose cunts belong to some jealous men, but I hv never got into any fights, hahaha.

One time I had a good arrangement w/ a chio Ang Mo secretary n MY JEALOUS ANG MO FREN warned that I could get myself shot or lynched!! He also threatened to inform my OC!! Reluctantly, I had to give her up.

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Issie,

A good fren, bro kernomaniac, will organize an outing to Kabuki very soon. He is a mysterious young man, an institutional trader (?) for a large financial firm n an entrepreneur. He likes cute n petite SYTs...

He also goes clubbing a lot. According to him, one can BAO some of those Ah Lians for abt 4-5k a month. I wonder if any bros here would like to share their experiences in BAO-ing them?

Cheers!
How I wish some wonderful man would BAO me, seriously. But perhaps my personality is intimidating. Dear bro Warbird, I really require some tips from you. I'm looking at 4k and up, not much really. A long time ago, when I was still an innocent SYT (haha), I got BY-ed for 4k plus per month for 4 months. Now, a few years later, I'm a better, taller, more attractive-looking woman with my own opinion and bigger boobs, but still very willing to please a master. Where and how should I start looking?
Old 26-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
How I wish some wonderful man would BAO me, seriously. But perhaps my personality is intimidating. Dear bro Warbird, I really require some tips from you. I'm looking at 4k and up, not much really. A long time ago, when I was still an innocent SYT (haha), I got BY-ed for 4k plus per month for 4 months. Now, a few years later, I'm a better, taller, more attractive-looking woman with my own opinion and bigger boobs, but still very willing to please a master. Where and how should I start looking?
Post your pics and CV somewhere...

Next : None
PM Latest Post : None
Old 26-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
My Dear Issie,

You will make a wonderful mistress for a very lucky man, hehehe. IMHO, what u are asking is very reasonable for a smart n chio SYT, a local Chinese some more. If you r serious, many of my bros n frens will be interested. BTW, do u still live w/ ur parents?

I'll be in touch.

Good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Many of these PRC SYTs r very cunning n mercenary. They treat SGP men like walking bank accounts n we should treat them like prime meat w/ juicy cunts. Fair n square.

Our money = their meat

Remember, our money, if invested wisely, is a growing asset. Whereas, their prime meat n cunts r a rapidly depreciating asset.

I also recall the 2 masters, Mr. Austin n bro justime, whose tenets for playing the game r 1) be a fearless, overconfident n unflappable bastard (or gentleman) n 2) minimal investments (money n time) n maximum returns (meat n cunts).

I differ a bit in that I like gals who play hard to get. I therefore would like to add a 3rd tenet, which is persistence. I'm very patient n persistent. There were gals who said no, no, no...literally told me to get lost or hung up the phone n yet, after some time, I would change my tactics n sneak in from the back door, when their income was down, n tasted their cunts, hahaha.

BTW, dogged persistence is a very attractive male attribute...

Be persistent yet, at the same time, never ever give anything she has not earned.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:

I differ a bit in that I like gals who play hard to get. I therefore would like to add a 3rd tenet, which is persistence. I'm very patient n persistent. There were gals who said no, no, no...literally told me to get lost or hung up the phone n yet, after some time, I would change my tactics n sneak in from the back door, when their income was down, n tasted their cunts, hahaha.

BTW, dogged persistence is a very attractive male attribute...

Be persistent yet, at the same time, never ever give anything she has not earned.

Cheers!!

Brother Warbird,
You reminded me of the wild dogs of africa. Very persistence, slow and steady and bidding your time. Surely, you are the alpha male !!!

However, be careful. Hunted animals can bite back!
Old 26-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quickie updates bros and bonking warriors of the nite,

Was over at DC with bros Marc5, Warbird, Ah Max, Sam-Man, DavO and Andy_Dave (non-samster)... sat thru' HH and SH with the same gal who is my new target.

Things were getting really cosy and she was recommended by bro Marc5 favorite mummy at DC. First time I allow a meat parade but I was pleasantly surprised that a gem was uncovered.

This little precious has worked in TAM for 3 times and a recent entry into DC. What a discovery!!!

She is about 1.55m tall, porcelain clear skin, 32C cupper with a good ass and blessed with a very feisty character. Not exactly very perky but well rounded and firm. We got a little overly cosy and me broke one of her clear rubber bra shoulder strap. Fark manz, me must be quite violent siah... I helped her removed the shoulder strap and used the opportunity to feel her boobs up... that really set the tone. She wasn't exactly very wild but very warm personality to behold.

Sent her home and along the way, we had a little supper at MacD and more coziness.

She is definately a BY target... but not just yet.

Side-tracked, bro Marc5 - your gal is darn super chio... good figure and ample boobs spilling out liaoz.
Old 26-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post

Was over at DC with bros Marc5, Warbird, Ah Max, Sam-Man, DavO and Andy_Dave (non-samster.

This little precious has worked in TAM for 3 times and a recent entry into DC. What a discovery!!!

She is definately a BY target... but not just yet.

Side-tracked, bro Marc5 - your gal is darn super chio... good figure and ample boobs spilling out liaoz.

Bro LDH, we had another great outing I would say. Noticed that bro Davo had a little "incident" but she returned to him later at 4th floor. Bro warbird situation was kind of unusual as he had only one companion last night (new strategy bro warbird?).

Glad to learn you found a new target. She's pretty, sweet and friendly from what I could see. Also, I believe she is your "type" huh???

My gal is a TAM girl. She insisted she joined me there so bo pian. She wanted to on me for a while but I wanted take it slow. Because once I on liao I will lose interest and drop her. Last night she was pissed drunk by the way.

Cheers!
Old 26-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Bro LDH, we had another great outing I would say. Noticed that bro Davo had a little "incident" but she returned to him later at 4th floor. Bro warbird situation was kind of unusual as he had only one companion last night (new strategy bro warbird?).

Glad to learn you found a new target. She's pretty, sweet and friendly from what I could see. Also, I believe she is your "type" huh???

My gal is a TAM girl. She insisted she joined me there so bo pian. She wanted to on me for a while but I wanted take it slow. Because once I on liao I will lose interest and drop her. Last night she was pissed drunk by the way.

Cheers!
Well Bro Marc5, you do enjoy ya. Will catch up with you all guys.
Due to the sudden influx of liquid in ASEAN, and the stock-rally make me more busy.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 26-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

Brother Warbird,
Tall n beautiful fujian ger spotted !!!
About 1.7m and 25 years old.
Currently a singer at at HFJ.
Check your PM !!!!
Old 26-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
davo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday was a good outing,very glad that Bro Marc5 hooked up with quite a looker and Bro LDH's babe was quite the SYT too.

My girl was quite the handful. Long story short, I learnt a lot yesterday (thanks Bro Warbird, Marc5 and LDH's timely advice), and leveled up at least a few ranks from the experience.

Looking forward to the next outing.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Brother Warbird,
Tall n beautiful fujian ger spotted !!!
About 1.7m and 25 years old.
Currently a singer at at HFJ.
Check your PM !!!!
Think too old for him lah.
He targeting below 22yr old.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1