The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
I like playing around this area. There are actually a lot of good spas around. I’ll say i’ve Tried most of them.

Inside the shopping center: 3 stand alone in basement. Can negotiate to standard rates, but all very milfy. Don’t bother paying for the massage though, it’s non-existent

Across the shopping center: Chinese TCM, my favourite so far. Girls not the best looking but the massage is super hard and strong. The Lady boss train them well!

Near the car park: starting with P, been there recently. Quite decent environment but no attached shower. The ML I got was new, so massage wasn’t that great. Ending was fairly happy~. Standard rates.

Along Jalan jurong kechil: N.. G spa.. overpriced and massage just normal. Ending is on the higher price side. Probably will not recommend.

Inside the lane with the ice cream payout
Y Spa: I generally avoid Spas with p massage, so only tried once.

Fruit spa: tried a few times, quite meh tbh. Those ML I tried were all quite money face

LZ spa: 2nd favourite. Entrance on the higher side, but the quality of ML and massage is the best. Only turn off is the price. Usually will go when I’m feeling rich.

Have fun guys!
Upped you.
Not to get ctc or something else but just for the good contents.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Upped you.
Not to get ctc or something else but just for the good contents.
Thanks buddy! Hope you’ll have fun!
Old 16-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies for the delay in requests. I've just finished responding to one batch of PMs will respond to the rest shortly.

The details provided includes the listing of spas around the Jln Jurong Kechil area, including services and rates.

Any further personal details are withheld from MLs specific request so please respect that.

Thanks
Old 16-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
alphajc555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Apologies for the delay in requests. I've just finished responding to one batch of PMs will respond to the rest shortly.

The details provided includes the listing of spas around the Jln Jurong Kechil area, including services and rates.

Any further personal details are withheld from MLs specific request so please respect that.

Thanks
Just sent you a PM, hope my sharing is of worth for yours!
Old 17-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
Rixs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRixs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The basement near gym, i walked past and the milf was waving to me asking me to enter. I had a quick glance, not to my liking and i walked away. Not sure if there is a younger one.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually at the shopping centre basement got 4 shops. 1) Nearest to the Gym - MILF, never try cause not my cup of tea.
2) Nearest to the toilet - MILF, tried her couple of times and occasionally still has the urge to screw her.
3) 2nd furthest from the toilet (quite a big shop manages by one lady) - a bit on the plump side. I remember she asked for $170 which is ridiculous.
4) Furthest from the toilet - managed by 2 ladies but can see they are $$$ type so dun bother to go in. Always wear white color doctor coat one.
5) 3rd floor got one but also quite $$$.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
yongjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know level 3 have. Might go see
Old 18-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
Rixs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRixs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didnt realised there are others within the same blg. To summaries, not worth going i guess. Money can be well spent else where. West is quite a dull place isnt?
Old 18-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
popcornchicken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopcornchicken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopcornchicken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopcornchicken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpopcornchicken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapeng View Post
Actually at the shopping centre basement got 4 shops. 1) Nearest to the Gym - MILF, never try cause not my cup of tea.
2) Nearest to the toilet - MILF, tried her couple of times and occasionally still has the urge to screw her.
3) 2nd furthest from the toilet (quite a big shop manages by one lady) - a bit on the plump side. I remember she asked for $170 which is ridiculous.
4) Furthest from the toilet - managed by 2 ladies but can see they are $$$ type so dun bother to go in. Always wear white color doctor coat one.
5) 3rd floor got one but also quite $$$.
Honestly Ive tried all before.
The one nearest to the gym, mechanical hj plus turn off saggy tits n body with a bufferfly tattoo at the back.
The one beside the toilet have nothing to offer, boobs not big, face more like Myanmar.
The 2nd furthest from the toilet I think about 20s close to 30 or even early 30s, makes super slutty sound to force u cum, but it’s mechanical hj.
Furthest from the toilet, I tried the older one before, nothing to shout about, but $50 hj don’t allow u to expose the tits, so I’m not going anymore. The younger one act innocent say doesn’t offer special service, is facial shop when I approach her and ask for the rates.

And level 3 is similar to the first one; milf turn gilf. If u guys really wanna spend, I suggest go elsewhere. These are my opinion, no offense to anyone who really think they are good, to each of its own.
Old 18-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share more regarding massage in bukit timah area?
Old 18-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mushroomboy555 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro share contact pls thanks
Old 18-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fqyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone know where the number spa @ six Avenue go?
Went to fruit spa recently but a bit far to go regularly now got no car...
Old 19-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fqyc View Post
Hi anyone know where the number spa @ six Avenue go?
Went to fruit spa recently but a bit far to go regularly now got no car...
How’s fruit spa?

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 20-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
How’s fruit spa?
Wei Wei not bad .. sounds like local
Petite and easy to carry
Old 20-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Wow. Checking out that JJk road seems alot of spa...can share with me the listing’s FR.. lolx

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread