The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Seeking female Yoni masseuse

As title suggests.

I’ve got a friend who asked me to help her find a female masseuse who does Tantric Yoni massage. My usual tantric lady has dropped off the face of the earth, so thought would check if anyone on here knows one.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Seeking female Yoni masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
As title suggests.

I’ve got a friend who asked me to help her find a female masseuse who does Tantric Yoni massage. My usual tantric lady has dropped off the face of the earth, so thought would check if anyone on here knows one.
are you gay ?
Old 17-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
are you gay ?
Nope. She isn’t comfortable with a male 😞 and wants a female therapeutic to help her.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. She isn’t comfortable with a male 😞 and wants a female therapeutic to help her.
Good choice and good luck with your search.

Most who advertise their yoni massage service in Singapore are males who on the pretext of a tantric yoni massage are just looking to get paid to feel up women and of course they have no idea what they are doing.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post

Most who advertise their yoni massage service in Singapore are males who on the pretext of a tantric yoni massage are just looking to get paid to feel up women and of course they have no idea what they are doing.
I swear I am very good at it. I have testimonial from my past girlfriends.

1st trial free also
Old 18-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post

I am good at it and I do know the key points of massage and the area to apply the pressure to make the woman feels soft and song.....
I don't need to get paid. I just need to feel up the woman from the legs up till the head.....

TS can put me as your last straw to look for as you continue your search.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 19-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I swear I am very good at it. I have testimonial from my past girlfriends.

1st trial free also
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
I am good at it and I do know the key points of massage and the area to apply the pressure to make the woman feels soft and song.....
I don't need to get paid. I just need to feel up the woman from the legs up till the head.....

TS can put me as your last straw to look for as you continue your search.
You guys don't qualify if you are not 'mixed' race. Most of them I've come across are...
Old 19-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As title suggests.

If your friend don't mind I think here can give her 4 hands Yoni massage without any cost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1