The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maverickio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLord View Post
Agree that she was friendly, but she doesnt speak English. But was still a great experience.
Yes SLord. She doesn't speak English. But I have built a rapport with her. Due to that I get more than the normal services listed on the post
Old 30-12-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverickio View Post
Yes SLord. She doesn't speak English. But I have built a rapport with her. Due to that I get more than the normal services listed on the post

Pro tip for communicating with the girls that don't speak English.
Use googl translate communication function.
You can both Converse and laugh a bit.
Taught 2 ml how to use and easily build rapport with them.
Old 30-12-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

katdbc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

have been to vanessa and this milf can play with u
Old 31-12-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

arkargyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguy.org/sasa-massage/

avoid her at all cost...
i was cheated. i picked the 130 jap b2b package for 1 hour.

i arrived on time. she made me wait for 10 minutes downstairs (which is ok).
after going up to the room and quick shower, she piano massaged for like 5+ mins. and then turned to full nude and started with HJ. I thought since package has 2 HJs, maybe the first one is a teaser before proper nuru. I got done in like 10-15 mins.
After that she asked me to shower again. After shower, I came out happily and try to lie down on the bed again in hope of nuru and more actions on the second round.
Then, she told me that my session is up because there is another customer waiting downstairs. WTF!
She took the money upfront. Otherwise, I would have given only half since the whole session was only less than 30 mins. I felt so cheated.
She is a SCAM.

When I took the lift to go down, I saw another dude coming up. At least she wasn't lying about the next customer.
Old 31-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkargyi View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sasa-massage/

avoid her at all cost...
i was cheated. i picked the 130 jap b2b package for 1 hour.

i arrived on time. she made me wait for 10 minutes downstairs (which is ok).
after going up to the room and quick shower, she piano massaged for like 5+ mins. and then turned to full nude and started with HJ. I thought since package has 2 HJs, maybe the first one is a teaser before proper nuru. I got done in like 10-15 mins.
After that she asked me to shower again. After shower, I came out happily and try to lie down on the bed again in hope of nuru and more actions on the second round.
Then, she told me that my session is up because there is another customer waiting downstairs. WTF!
She took the money upfront. Otherwise, I would have given only half since the whole session was only less than 30 mins. I felt so cheated.
She is a SCAM.

When I took the lift to go down, I saw another dude coming up. At least she wasn't lying about the next customer.
I have tried a few in MPs, similar experience (additional wait time) but I still get the full 60mins. In MPs, usually there is a top up menu, so the damage on slg is not what you see is what you get. A bit put off as well.

Now I try to avoid.
Old 01-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to check is this ML still operating?

Can't seems to find her leh LOL

https://imgur.com/e5PwcY5
Old 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Maverickio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=7...ht=jalan+besar
GFE 10/10
Massage is 10/10. Just ask her to go with oil massages.
Her hand is out of the world and very good. This one ML is a must try.

Last edited by Maverickio; 04-01-2020 at 02:22 AM.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Managed to try Candy recently ( link a few threads up). Short FR:
Her massage was pretty good, but she work a bit too much on the back rather than overall. Very quiet not much talking and after flip over she took awhile before she open top. I dunno, maybe chemistry not so good or I was too quiet and didnt make small talk. But like what bros here mention, her boobs were soft and natural, I attack like theres no tomorrow until I came haha.
Also the room was very very dim! Couldn't see her face properly until going out that time lol. Will not rtm only because I like to try different ones each time.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
for those that pm me for the contact of the new thai fl massage in G area, sorry if I never reply. Only reply those with high power and account that is here for sometime 😁
$110/1hr/hj syt look, thai tan, and can auto roam. good attitude and service.
Thanks bro for sharing the contact. I finally managed to book her after a few unsuccessful attempts due to several unforeseen incidents.
Massage was decent despite she does not have formal training. Perhaps the small con is her enhanced C cups - very well-made, firm but not hard. Everything else such as attitude, GFE, and looks all quite good in my opinion. No usage of hp during the session as well. Oh, location wise not the most ideal for me unfortunately. Otherwise it was really value for money.
Old 09-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goonpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ML Happy Today

Nice place for massage , she’s MIlF , nice body plus her well trimmed pussy look so juicy. No piano massage.

Opted for Japan B2B 90mins but when it didn’t last more than an hour , she refunded some. Very nice of her. Will RTM if $$$ up again
Old 09-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonpie View Post
Tried ML Happy Today

Nice place for massage , she’s MIlF , nice body plus her well trimmed pussy look so juicy. No piano massage.

Opted for Japan B2B 90mins but when it didn’t last more than an hour , she refunded some. Very nice of her. Will RTM if $$$ up again
Can you share her details
Old 11-01-2020, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Finally had a chance to try the legendary Carol/Natalie and the experience was wow! Non stop action all the way, simply one of the most hardworking girl I've tried. Very slim, seductive voice, tho not for big boobs lovers. Opted for cbj and nuru gel and she showed me so many pattern, it's really like fulfilling a fantasy session. Especially enjoyed the sliding around on the nuru mat, and her rubbing body all over yours. Nice looking girl, she looks a bit mixed so I thought shes chinese thai or viet initially when I entered. Her english was also not bad, can understand and have decent chat. Hope to get a chance to do this again as she said shes very packed.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

InFaith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Finally had a chance to try the legendary Carol/Natalie and the experience was wow! Non stop action all the way, simply one of the most hardworking girl I've tried. Very slim, seductive voice, tho not for big boobs lovers. Opted for cbj and nuru gel and she showed me so many pattern, it's really like fulfilling a fantasy session. Especially enjoyed the sliding around on the nuru mat, and her rubbing body all over yours. Nice looking girl, she looks a bit mixed so I thought shes chinese thai or viet initially when I entered. Her english was also not bad, can understand and have decent chat. Hope to get a chance to do this again as she said shes very packed.
Bro.. Can share??
Old 12-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

InFaith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonpie View Post
Tried ML Happy Today

Bro.. Can share
Old 12-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

lustlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFaith View Post
Bro.. Can share??
You can find in SLG bro