The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
sd511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

TRL Tiffany 16/1/20

looks: 9/10 identical to photos
boob: soft enhanced, looks good on her body frame
body: slim and toned
bbbj: slow sensual with occasional dt
fj: responsive and soft moans
gfe: 8/10
rtf: maybe
Old 19-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF Session with nicky 1200pm, 18 Jan from TRL.
Room: Big Room with Queen bed. Ample natural lights for good vision, to appreciate her beauty.
Body: taller than average girls 165cm thereabouts, with amazing butt and tone of a fair Singaporean.
Face: 5-10% discount from pics
BJ: good at it but not the best. Some DT along the way
FJ: enjoys riding and being doggy. She looks like your typical model look that hangs out at cafe, office lady.
Tried CIM this time round and she took it like a Champ!
Old 19-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really bad experience with Yolo Bella. Girl doesn't belong in this work... cannot find any good points.
OKT was good about it though... so will give stable another chance.

Last edited by Lockedin; 19-01-2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old 19-01-2020, 01:59 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=760525

Any bros tired?
Old 19-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Bigguns24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bug thanks to okt from Basil Leaves for being courteous and professional to my needs.
This fr is for Hana actually should be written 3 times but i have been busy so this is my review but i am going to regret it as i wish to keep her services just for myself!

Looks: 100% like the photo
Boobs: big and soft even though enhance, love to suck on those nipples she is very accomodating to boob fuck as well!
Bbbj: everything is taken even your pre-cum i give 12/10 just because there is no teeth action and no suck till vacuum cleaner pain! The pressure is just nice

FJ: 11/10 i won't say much but depends on the chemistry she can be a wild cat.

Thank you okt once again, you are one of the hidden gems
Old 19-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=760128
Eva from private club

Figure/looks: At first thought she those bah bah type, and saggy boobs looking at her web page. When I saw her in real life, was jackpot for me. She is short but not fat, her boobs are huge and firm not those pappya long type but perky and most importantly damn big even though she is not fat. I feel bad for her back haha. She is around 20 ish... she tight thou.

Service: As mention she is young and quite new, new some warm up before going full gear and 2nd shot was wild af she initiate position herself and did stronger suction and did some tongue action at the bottom area haha.

This is not a sponsored or fake review.. for the price I think she's a steal. (BOOBS). Lastly okt is very friendly. Her other lady (June) just ran so do support him.
Old 19-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Lilith despite my last visit is yesterday. Can’t get enough of her. Sex was better than before. Bbbj and cim are still as good. Meeting her is like meeting a wild fwb. Going to rtf again soon when my balls are filled again.

Thanks again for the arrangement.
Old 19-01-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10749 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Thanks bro for this honest FR that is in stark contrast to the previous positive ones

I have pm other bros on Keecha to ask abt his 36D natural but some of them are doubtful about it. Something to beware of here

TRL has been added to my blacklist, and let this be a warning to all bros
Anyway, FRs only believe half will do bro, best is try for urself to see. Its like reading movie reviews, end up also go and see the movie. For me, i've been with TRL for years, although we had our ups and downs, i wont blame them too much cos if the girl tell the OKT she's 36D, just by seeing her pics/videos u cant expect the OKT to be so professional and tell her "no i think u 34C only, or yes i know u 36D" Sometimes the girls lie to the OKT to try to get a lead in to working here. I've heard of OKT telling me girls send very pretty pics, put young age, but when start work is totally different person (like 5-10 years ago it was her), but if the OKT nv seen them before they also kena con by the girls, but its how we customer see whether the OKT do their job. As from what i saw Keecha already not in their listing, maybe kena sacked due to many complains, at least the stable accounted for their mistake. Another reason could be due to girls in ORD mood (i tend to meet alot of this kind as well), starting when come very hard working, then earn enough already start to complain this complain that, so their first FR and last FR differ alot. IMO, trust your feeling and try the girl, then write your FR. We dont know who's FR is real, fake or bias at all also.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 19-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tulip from Erotism

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=759808

Make a booking from OKT, fast response and friendly. Location is good and easy to find and access.

Knock on the door and she open the door, she greeted me with a very sweet smile and she was wearing a flower dress. Looks so hot and sexy.

She took off my clothes for me and brought me to shower together. She can really french kiss and the shower from her includes using her body to soap with me. Love it!

After she dry for me, she lay me on the bed and starts to lick and kiss me all over. All the way to my leg. Feels Super. And she loves to lick my nipple. She proceed to blow for me, I can only say her blowjob is so skill and sorry, the way she looks at me with her horny face, i can’t hold it and finish my first.

After my first shot, she start to massage me and makes me feel so relax. But halfway, she starts to play with my balls and after a while, my hardness is back. She blow me again, but I have to stop her after awhile as I know if I her continue, 2nd shot is over. I ask her to put on cap for me and I start to pump her. I tried with six positions and she is very accommodating and listens to what I want, plus her moans make me pump her harder and harder each time. In the end I finish with missionary.

I feel awesome after my session. To me her service is really good. Really put in her heart to makes me feels happy. Worth the money!

With definitely go back and find her again. Not easy to find girls who can really makes you feel her service is all about to make you happy type.
Old 19-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Dena from Basil Leaves my 6th cheonging session in the month since come out of golden basin wash hands.
Disclaimer this is imo how and what I have experienced may not be the same for you.

Face: 6/10 looks abit broad face from the side but still acceptable
Body: 6.5/10 slim but with small tummy
Boobs: 6/10 natural but normal size just a common sight in SG (+1 point because in this line still natural I like it!)
Pussy: 3/10 super dry no juice whatsoever even after painting dry as the dessert...but at least it's not old and loose. Not shave pussy.....have to push away the hair.
BBBJ: 5/10
GFE: 7/10 very caring and keep asking if I am ok and gives a semi massage.
RTF: No got better fishes in the sea

All in all a nice girl too bad a little old though. And hotel is like crap at a smelly location at least 10times worst than Gland with an old woman asking shit load of questions at the lift lobby. Dena's pussy is dry as the Sahara dessert maybe my skill not good or not handsome. Very long never try make love to a dessert already. But she makes it up with her gfe do a little massage and try to do small talk with me. Kind of disappointing but will give this stable another chance in the future.
Old 19-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
Dena from Basil Leaves my 6th cheonging session in the month since come out of golden basin wash hands.
Disclaimer this is imo how and what I have experienced may not be the same for you.

Face: 6/10 looks abit broad face from the side but still acceptable
Body: 6.5/10 slim but with small tummy
Boobs: 6/10 natural but normal size just a common sight in SG (+1 point because in this line still natural I like it!)
Pussy: 3/10 super dry no juice whatsoever even after painting dry as the dessert...but at least it's not old and loose. Not shave pussy.....have to push away the hair.
BBBJ: 5/10
GFE: 7/10 very caring and keep asking if I am ok and gives a semi massage.
RTF: No got better fishes in the sea

All in all a nice girl too bad a little old though. And hotel is like crap at a smelly location at least 10times worst than Gland with an old woman asking shit load of questions at the lift lobby. Dena's pussy is dry as the Sahara dessert maybe my skill not good or not handsome. Very long never try make love to a dessert already. But she makes it up with her gfe do a little massage and try to do small talk with me. Kind of disappointing but will give this stable another chance in the future.
Hm, what to say ah if you got stopped at the receptionist ?
Old 19-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1449 / Power: 14
ironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud of

Met Butter from SA. First time trying this stable. Gd exp.

Location at east, 10min walk from train.

Looks cute and innocent type. Round eyes.
Considered slim and tight body. Soft skin and big boobs.
She was quite playful while doing bbbj. Using her tongue to tickle and suck on the balls. She rides vigorously. She is shy but if you initiate, she had little resistance.
Heard that she leaving in about few days time. Will look for time to rtf.

Thanks bro KK for the arrangements.
Old 19-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
entizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Post Cancelled

Last edited by entizo; 20-01-2020 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Send wrong FR
Old 19-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenJun View Post
Any good OKT to recommends bro? First time in Dome 1.
I have PM you some reputable stables, please check your User CP.
Old 19-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

TRL ZEKO 18/1

TRL Bro Ash great as always. No hassles even though i was late. Thanks
Location East Apt. Parking a little difficult in the area.
Zeko 1.6m slim built w braces. mid 20s w enhanced c tits n perky nips. 3 tats. one on each leg and a big Phoenix on her back. Cheerful attitude. bbbj was slurpy w dt. fj was pretty standard. 2nd round i only had about 20 mins left she still insisted we try. couldn't say no to that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1