The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by twist_shout View Post
hi bros,

regarding the V39A , LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR VISA APPLICATION

jus wondering wats the consequences for the local contact. if the visitor u help to apply for does FL and got caught? would the local contact be in trouble?
Nobody really knows the answers bec nobody go thru the whole process of visa application. Nobody knows what documents u submitted.

No head no tail, best is u settle this yourself bec u have gone thru the whole process yourself. And ica who is the person settling the visa. Based on what documents? Sometimes talking on the phone is unclear and reading the application u dun understand, it's fine. U highlight then u go ica office clarify and ask the correct person also, save the unnecessary troubles, in out in out.

Any other sensible and standard things to do, try to think a bit although it's a bit difficult. U won't know until the whole process ended.The ICA officers, they also follow the set of procedures, no need to bother understanding and just follow along that line, dun drift away.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Put it simply, when illegal activities happen and you get caught, go police station, got investigation officer asking and typing in the laptop as you talk. U cannot see what the officer is writing. All these police reports will be submitted to court. So whatever correction u say in court does not help at all bec everything is based on initial police reports. And witness, and medical reports, imh reports. What else, i dun know, but just a rough idea.

I find that the information is just a bit unnecessary and is just to educate the bangladeshi or labourers since they knows nuts about this. The whole thing i dun know the exact procedures, bec i never make police report before, never go police station, never go supreme court. Nobody will really know, only those who go thru the whole process will know exactly the procedures and when things happen, already too late to remedy actions.
you mentioned never make any police report before and yet you type above making ludricrous assumptions...

Tell you lah...when making police report...you get to read what was type written before you sign...if you disagree pls make amendments And when happy with the report then sign...no police report can be submitted without signature...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist_shout View Post
hi bros,

regarding the V39A , LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR VISA APPLICATION

jus wondering wats the consequences for the local contact. if the visitor u help to apply for does FL and got caught? would the local contact be in trouble?
Nothing much will happen except you will be informed that the gal was caught and deported...you may be requested by police to help with investigation if gal was caught with criminal offence such as drug related charges or murder...if gal mentioned you are the boss or master mind then too bad you are doomed...be prepared to fight the case with TOP Lawyer with TOP money...

Question is why bother to help any gal to enter if the gal cannot enter Singapore on her own merits...

Old 12-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when making police report...you get to read what was type written before you sign...if you disagree pls make amendments And when happy with the report then sign...no police report can be submitted without signature...
Funboi, this information can never be found in the ica website. Whether this info can be found in spf website or not, maybe yes maybe no.

And hospital or imh. Suppose u commit a crime, if previously u have a mental illness, then maybe got hope. After u commit the crime, then diagnose ur mental, doctor already know you committed a crime. Doctor can play punk and say no, u committing a crime is not the result of mental illness, doctor can also say u trying to use mental to escape the punishment. Court just follow the standard protocol, doctor's letter, nothing else.

So u understand a bit of what's happening. It's not easy to know what will happen, what you should do, unless u go thru the whole process.

Why not make a advice for newcomers who are new to whatever things they encounter? Maybe this is a very sensitive issue, nobody wants to reveal the truth and this is a forum with too many rubbish ppl making rubbish suggestions. And CHOICES u make, this one i dun understand, pls elaborate. With the fixed protocols, what limited choices can u make except to just follow along the protocols. Hospital have their protocols, spf have theirs, court also hv, ica also hv. Not the same, how similar?

No need to say dun bother to save the girl or whatever, this kind of thing dun write, it's extra. That is why i say who wants to write the whole process and end up getting nothing and receiving nonsences.

And those ppl who go thru the whole process, pls try to figure out yourselves. How to advice? Even if cut and paste the procedures from website is not sufficient enough. That's why i tell that person to figure out himself, since he knows best.

And if u have time, get a pro-bono lawyer to help u read the documents from the very beginning. Why very beginning? No need to understand, just follow.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
you mentioned never make any police report before and yet you type above making ludricrous assumptions...

Tell you lah...when making police report...you get to read what was type written before you sign...if you disagree pls make amendments And when happy with the report then sign...no police report can be submitted without signature...
Also got video recording or not? Video recording can rewind and re-record?
Old 13-12-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Looks like is a personal feud and I happened to be here.

Old 14-12-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Exactly. Thats why forums exist for people to share/exchange thoughts/information. We can tell the other man how to insert his penis into a girl vagina and creampie it but end of day its up to individual to decide how to do it or experience it. Its his choice.
I know u want to help. But this kind of thing not even CEO of a company can settle it.

The FL have to take early actions to help herself or prevent it and guys can only advise what are the early actions to take. Once pass a certain period of time, any more actions may be deemed late.

Now the guys are asking last minute doomsday questions, how to help? U tell me, even the gods cannot help. Then u have to see from the start what actually happened, what are the early actions the FL take? Wait further is gone case for good and there is nothing left to remedy. What are the early actions eg. FL answer sufficiently, dun post ambiguous documents, ICA will not dig further, if dig further very hard to explain, ica have tons of ppl to check, how to check everyone? Other scenarios I dun know.

And hurricane88, I dun know who are u. So I will not be replying to u much.

Last edited by Pictionary; 14-12-2019 at 04:23 AM.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

no worries...any visitor visa application will not be successful if the guy is married man trying to sponsor a gal who cannot enter on her own merits....

gal in this case considered undesirable character...

latest inside news...hkee hv thousands of applications to be PR...

Old 15-12-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
latest inside news...hkee hv thousands of applications to be PR...
..... and amongst those thousands is Ip Man aka DY too
Old 15-12-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
..... and amongst those thousands is Ip Man aka DY too
One rich hkee man bought a GCB @ SGD 10m and immediately got PR approved...

Sin PR now worth SGD 10m...

Old 15-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
One rich hkee man bought a GCB @ SGD 10m and immediately got PR approved...
GCB for S$10m only? That must have been a very long time ago or the GCB is haunted?

Current property prices for GCB ranges from S$18m for the lowest end and rises to more than S$200m. The latest record was S$230m sold by WingTai chairman for his Nassim GCB few months ago.

S$10m today maybe can only buy the GCB swimming pool or the Amah's quarters only.
Old 18-12-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Foreigners cannot stay more than 60 days per trip and more than 90 days per year. If can then consider resident.
Just follow, keep track of the passport chops, irregardless of marriage certificates, holidaying, adhoc jobs etc.

Health conditions, like going to gleneagles for regular medical checkup, physiotherapy, learning courses. Declare depression during imh, mental illness really no testing instruments to check. IMH can only check behaviour and questionaire then doctor deduce as based on that. Mental illness is most likely lifelong treatment. There is such a thing to ask for longer stay in singapore as based on medical condition but need doctor's letter not only medical report, then got hospital protocol too. Work permit different, cannot mix up with health. If got health issue, may cancel work permit then go home. What i know is that foreign labourers cannot medical, confirmed cancel work permit. PMETs i dun know. I lazy to search internet and check the correctness of my statements bec i am not a foreigner.

I dun even know why ppl here know "Foreigners cannot stay more than 60 days per trip and more than 90 days per year". This can get from ica website. It's just not enough and can still coffee talk, and some ppl talk serious topic also somewhere go wrong and still argue. Jurong camp medical review, medical board pes status, army injury report, witness reports etc., dun know means dun know and still talk, all these informations provided, agree u guys are knowledgable but got use or not? But i do not need to know anymore, just to share to my nephews bec they need to know later on. No need to use brain, read a bit from the replies then know u dun experience these. U know yourselves u ppl, dun make me make a namelist.

No1 -> Experience thru the process is top priority
no experience, cannot go any further (Many or almost all samsters here fall in this category and ask solutions from these ppl, clarify ..... then no answers wtf)
No2 -> Understand and be aware of the protocols. Dun understand just follow.
No3 -> Actions
(most challenging part, most ppl cannot achieve, not even me)

Dun understand ppl's mentality these days. Whatever, as long as u are happy.

Last edited by Pictionary; 18-12-2019 at 05:20 AM.
Old 30-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
Quanjinjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ICA really strict. It will be easier to ask MP to write a recommendation letter
Old 30-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster