The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lee2001sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Word of Appreciation to our FL and OKT in SBF

I started this thread to show my appreciation to the FLs that I meet this year. I really do enjoy their company. Without our FL sis and OKT, SBF would not be here. SBF helped bros and sis to get what they need. A world of demand and supply. This is the facts of life. FLs are an asset to our society. Please do not demean them. Like what Vivian from Independenfl had said to me, if there are no FLs, what do single man with high sex drive do? Rape and Molest cases will shot up. Bros and Sis please post your appreciations here.

I am new in this forum. So far had just less than 10 encounters. And so far so good. All the sis I met are very nice. We get to chat like old friends and you get to learn from them too.

My first try was a Korean girl called Candy. After I tried a few FLs, I would comment that her service is quite SOP. Nonetheless, she is tall, have the body of a model and not bad looking too. She is the first woman I touch besides my wife. I can’t get her off my head for few months after I bonked her. I think she is no longer here.

Second is Amy from haonan25. I choose her because I had this fetish with OL. She is a friendly girl. Very accommodating. She is the first girl that I paint after my wife. Really great feeling. Think I can still remember the feeling for weeks.

Third is Vivian from Independentfl. My first local encounter. As stated in the post, she is a MILF. Was expecting an Ah Lian was to my surprise, she is very decent looking and quite a looker. She was quiet at first we met but turned into a hot chick when we got into the room. She loves to laugh a lot. Such a happy soul. Really enjoy her company and we chatted for a while after the session. I find chatting with her very comfortable. Her words are so truthfully.

Fourth is Qiqi introduce by BigGY' bro. Choose her because she provide massage service. Another friendly girl and I find her not bad looking. A lot said that her massage is like playing piano, but I find it just nice for me as I am not use to massage. The rest of the services are SOP. Overall not bad.

Fifth is Sushigal doing HJ. A local GND with GND not bad look. Friendly and comfortable talking to her. Her boobs are nice for her petite size. Very hard working girl.

Sixth is Mika introduce by cheongster168. She is such a beauty! Small petite skinny. Totally opposite to my wife. I have never touch a girl of this status before. Services very good and friendly too. Really like her. If I am still single, I don’t mind to have her as my wife.

Seventh is Sweet&Nice. After seeing her good response in the poll would like to know her better. Really hard to get a slot from her and must do it by this month as next year I am already out of her age range and some more this month got promo. Sweet is really a hot GF that I never had. She is so good in Frenching and not to mention sensitive tongue. She is cute and humorous. And she is such a hot chick in bed. Very good service. I no need to promote her. She always fully booked.

Eighth and last of this year’s encounter is our famous Felyn. I like to call her Mdm Butterfly. A very tall and friendly girl. Chatting with her is very comfortable. A buddy kind of feeling. Can talk about anything and get to learn things from her as I am new in this scene. And not to mention, she is 80% identical to my wife. While doing doggie is her felt like doing it with my wife but with condom on. Service wise very good.

To conclude my post, Bros and Sis, you can play around but please play safely and don’t get caught.
Old 31-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A Word of Appreciation to our FL and OKT in SBF

The most memorable fl i had was Swee Ting, from RexX?X?X?
i still dream of having another session with her yesterday and send a pte msg to Rex regarding to her

The rest fuck, pay, give FRs and forget

LL
Old 31-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 16
PussyShaver is one of the Best!PussyShaver is one of the Best!PussyShaver is one of the Best!PussyShaver is one of the Best!

A nice post ... and thoughtful too ...
Old 31-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

I also had some pleasant memories too.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy New Year. Wish all samster have a healthy 2011 new year.

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Treon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just hope the Gahment knows how gd this FL thing is doing to us locals guys, & STOP !!!!!! STOP !!!!!! the stupid 2 IC rules.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother...Bob View Post
I like your pledge.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treon View Post
I just hope the Gahment knows how gd this FL thing is doing to us locals guys, & STOP !!!!!! STOP !!!!!! the stupid 2 IC rules.
Gahment won't stop one. Sigh. FL cannot. Modded car also cannot. Want to save more money also cannot.... price of necessities also up. Want get married also cannot.... price of housing up. Want a normal jap car... coe up. Want foreign wife also dun make it easy to get pr for her.

We are living in tough country.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
newbie2011 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbie2011 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wish All A Happy New Year 2011
May All Have An Bonkful Year !
Old 01-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

And I forgot to mentioned, with FLs in our society, you get to have lovers, GF and mistresses with all races, nationality and sizes with no strings attached. If not for this scene, where got such good deals?
Old 01-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
up you for your pledge

SBF Pledge

to bonk ladies from different states n cities
so as to provide lobangs, Field Reports and
Old 02-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks, same to you too ...
Old 02-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

YES MI TOO!!

SBF Pledge

to bonk ladies from different states n cities
so as to provide lobangs, Field Reports and

HUATT AHHHH!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1