The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [Fantasy Story] Unforgivable Experience

I left with nothing and it's time for us to go back home. I pretend nothing has happen and told my friends that I didn't win or lose, just nice breakeven.

I wanted face but even if I tell them, what can they do? Nothing!

I went back home with my wallet empty, went to take a shower and saw my pregnant sister at her room sleeping.

I went to my room surf the internet and drank ice chill coke.

Dinner was never a time for me to sit at the dinning table, I prefer to eat in my own room than hear my family talk about my future and etc.

At around 10pm, I was hungry, I search for food at my fridge but found nothing. So I decided to go down to see what I can buy.

I was at the mama shop browsing the snacks but then I realize, I don't have money to buy anything.

When I was about to go home, I saw my mum's bf also at the mama shop. So I went to him see if he can help me pay.

He agreed and he bought a beer and cigarettes as well for himself.

After that he went to the playground area to have a drink to chill out as my mum don't like the alcohol smell. And since he pay for my snacks I decided to accompany him for a short while
Old 18-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So at the playground, I told him my situation and I don't want my mum to know I gambling. So he help me keep promise. He also gave me some money to ask me to buy food to tahan for this month as he know my mum is giving me allowance every month.

I was greatful to him and after he drank finish, we went up to the house together.

Uncle went to my mum's room and I went to toilet to have a shower before I sleep. While I was showering, my sister's husband accidentally open the door and saw me showering and quickly close the door. I then notice that I forgot to lock the toilet door. He kept saying sry sry, but I told him is okay.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates sis!
Old 19-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

He (Jason), my sister's husband, saw my naked body, but understand that it was partly my fault but this image doesn't seems to go away even when I was about to sleep.

So the next day, I didnt have school and Jason was on leave as he is required to clear 7 days of leave since he is in financial sector (that's what he told me), I was alone with him as my sister, my mum and Uncle went to malaysia to visit doctor for a week. As at the same time they are visiting my grandmother who stay in Malaysia alone

I was going to the kitchen to take a drink and I saw Jason washing plates. My mind turn blank when I saw him and I slip and had a slight twist on my left foot

Jason quickly come and hold me up and bring me to my bed to rest.

Jason: luckily is a small sprain, rest a while and massage a bit will do

I nodded and he proceed to massage my foot and initially it was painful but after awhile it's all good

I was tired as I didn't slept well last night and the massage made me go into the land of dream

When I was asleep I can feel he is slwoly moving up from my feet to my tight then slowly to my pussy area.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Then he finger me and the feeling was too good that I gave a soft moan. Then I opened my eyes and look at him. He was stunned and did not know what to do

Me: PLEASE!

I stood up and went to the door... But unexpected to him is that I locked the door

Me: you naughty boy. Fuck my sister not enough now want to fuck me?

I do an erotic strip dance infront of him show my boobs to him. And I can see his face was having too much urge to fuck me upside down that he push me down on the bed and we started Frenching and he took his dick and directly insert into my pussy.

Can't imagine fucking my own sister's husband.....
Old 03-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Enwstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story sis, please continue!!
Old 04-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Jason came at him like a hungry wolf, licking my neck and squeezing my boobs. It was rough but it was really great as I am in need to pleasure myself as well.

We then French each other while he slowly strip himself naked. Both of us are totally naked and he slowly insert his dick into my hot warm pussy. Piak piak sound was loud as I was too wet and he fuck too hard.

Me: fuck me baby

Jason: you are really tight.

Me: I like it. Fuck me hard.

Jason: great!
Old 19-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

We had a great fuck and he cum all on my face and his dick still standing.

Me: wow you are really strong still can stand (while using wet tissue to wipe my face)

Jason: yea it's been a while since I had sex.

Me: I like big dick like yours.

Jason: come suck my dick.

I went to suck his wet dick while sneaking a peek at him.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

This will end the list here as I am going to post one of my real encounter in a new thread. Short but I think should be a good encounter
Old 19-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story sis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1