The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rekindled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhealth View Post
Nice update bro, good to see you back here
Many thanks bro!
Old 26-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Hi friends, Just wanna share my latest adventure here.

I was invited to the opening of a new pub last Friday. Wasn’t totally in the mood due to the recent US-China trade issues n the resignation of Britain’s PM, affecting the market. But I went anyways to support my friend.

There were a few ‘talents’ hired by the pub to mingle with the guests n to promote bottles. I sat at the host’s table which had food n loads to drink so the ‘talents’ will always come n sit down to take a break before they go walk the ground again. They would try to talk to everyone but I just ignored them as I was chatting with my US biz partner on the phone.

The talents were hired till 11pm n after that they can leave or continue to enjoy the food n drinks at our table. My friend invited them all n ordered more food n drinks for them which they gladly joined. By midnight our table was the most happening one as the girls were high n everyone was dancing to the music.

I decided to leave before 1am as I was tired n wasn’t really in the mood.

I said my goodbyes n my friend asked loudly if any of the girls staying In the east would want a lift from me. The girls all said no n some asked I was very haolian n didn’t wanna talk to them the whole night. I was actually happy I didn’t have to send any of them home.

I went to the valet n waited for my car. As I was gonna go in, a female voice asked in Chinese if she can take a lift from me. I turned around n saw it was one of the talent named T. She said she was going home n it was along the way for me so I asked her to hop in. She was admiring the interior of the car n commented how strong the leather smell. She then asked politely if I can drove with the top down as she had never sat in a convertible before. I obliged and even allowed her to press the button to bring the down top.

As I was speeding down ECP, T was in a good mood and was waving her hands in the air n cheering loudly. She wanted to stand up but I stopped her as it was dangerous. I said I’ll let her do that later. I asked if she wants to go for a longer drive n she said yes readily.
Old 26-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

I exited toward the Changi Coast road n I drove slower n she took off her heels n stood up on the chair. N after she has found her balance I sped up n as I drove faster, the louder she screamed n as I went a little bit faster, her skirt flew up n I saw her creamy white thighs n her smooth butt as she was wearing a g-string. She immediately grabbed her skirt n sat down n we both had a good laugh!

I continued along the way n the next thing I knew, she reached under her top n took out her strapless bra n started swinging above her head as I was driving. I immediately felt a stir in my pants! I called her a crazy bitch n we were laughing n screaming at the top of our lungs together. She even made me u-turn n drive along the coastal road again!
Old 26-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Welcome back bro Tubeless.
Recently this show of trade war also make my mood turn sour.
My sifu in sg says the bull is still in charge and there will be no bear market in the near to middle term.
But I am slowly and secretly accumulating bearish ETFs positions targeting at Finance sector and the China markets.
Hope to hear your views on current market conditions too.
You can pm bro.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
PomeloLukaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it. Big thanks TS
Old 26-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
My sifu in sg says the bull is still in charge and there will be no bear market in the near to middle term.
But I am slowly and secretly accumulating bearish ETFs positions targeting at Finance sector and the China markets.
You can pm bro.
While the bull seems to be in charge, our dear Chinese friends are putting up such a strong front that’s getting the market jittery. Esp the IT options...I’m holding back to see how it will pan out in the next two weeks...within our region the results from our Indonesian neighbours also may have an effect on the market...gotta observe for a while first...
Old 26-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
I exited toward the Changi Coast road n I drove slower n she took off her heels n stood up on the chair. N after she has found her balance I sped up n as I drove faster, the louder she screamed n as I went a little bit faster, her skirt flew up n I saw her creamy white thighs n her smooth butt as she was wearing a g-string. She immediately grabbed her skirt n sat down n we both had a good laugh!

I continued along the way n the next thing I knew, she reached under her top n took out her strapless bra n started swinging above her head as I was driving. I immediately felt a stir in my pants! I called her a crazy bitch n we were laughing n screaming at the top of our lungs together. She even made me u-turn n drive along the coastal road again!
As I drove along the road again, T was swinging her bra above her head n we were screaming loudly when suddenly her bra flew out of her hands! She screamed for me to stop n she ran out of the car towards the back to look for her bra. I got out of the car n I was laughing so hard as she picked up her bra n ran back towards me.

As she was running back, I could see her breasts n pointed nipples bouncing underneath her while top. I was standing at the back of the car and she ran towards me. She laughingly stuffed her bra in my face n I took a deep whiff of it. I wrapped my arms around her waist n she collapsed into my arms laughing.

After she composed herself she looked up at me n I leaned forward to kiss her. We were frenching out in the open n I was caressing her butt n I could feel her breasts n nipples pressed against my chest. My erected dick was bursting in my pants!!!
Old 27-05-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yogurt77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting stuff, thanks ts
Old 27-05-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Her hand rubbed my dick from the outside n she whispered “someone’s ready”...

We went back to the car n I brought the top up n drove off quickly. Saw the first carpark n turned in immediately. Parked the car at the darkest corner n killed the lights. Leaned over n we were frenching like long lost lovers.

My hands roamed under her top n I was greeted with her bare breasts. They felt soft and fleshy, possibly 34Cs n I lifted her top off n soon I was sucking hungrily on her nipples. Her breasts are really perky n they looked big for her skinny frame. As I licked and sucked on her nipples, T was moaning softly.

I was caressing her thighs and I slowly inched upwards under her skirt. Her pussy was wet and nicely smooth (I later found out she just waxed it in the afternoon). She lifted up her butt to allow me to remove her g-string. I was fingering her gently n she was squirming to every movement of my fingers. I slowly increased the speed of my fingers n I sucked harder on her nipples. T was moaning quite loudly as I felt her cumming.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Soon, T grabbed my hand as I felt her quiver under wave after wave of spasm as her came...she looked at me shyly n said she felt really good...”now’s Your turn” T said with a naughty wink in her eyes...

I adjusted my seat all the way back as she leaned over n unbuckled my belt and unbutton my pants. With one swift action, she pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time and my erected dick sprang out. She bent over n licked from the bottom of my shaft up n around my dick head n at my dick hole. She kept doing it for a while n her tongue will linger around my dick head n I was bursting with anticipation. I really wanted to force her whole mouth on to my dick but I know some girls don’t like that. So I just relaxed and enjoyed her licking. My pre-cum was already leaking n she was licking it directly at my dick hole...after a few more rounds of twirling of her tongue on my dick head, she engulfed my whole dick into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat!

This girl can really suck n she really knows how to please her man! She was sucking my dick hard n it’s all mouth n no hands, n occasionally she will look up at me n I will bend forward n kiss her. My hands were busy caressing her exposed breasts n buttocks. I went around to her pussy n she was dipping wet again. I started to play with her clit n slowly I started to finger her. She spread her legs wider to give me access n she was moaning as she sucked my dick.

T then looked up at me n climbed on top of me. While it wasn’t the most comfortable position, it also felt damn good as our bodies are closed to each other. She guided my dick into her n she started riding me. Not the rocking back n forth but the up n down kind. We were really going at it hard n it felt so good. My dick felt really really deep inside her n she was moaning loudly.

I was grabbing both her breasts and I was sucking on them while she rode me hard. We then shifted position into a doggy position. She was spread across her seat n mine while I was on my seat (takes a bit of imagination) n I was doggy-ing her...my thighs were slapping on to her butt n it felt really good...soon, I felt the built up between my balls n I was ready to burst, I went as hard n as fast as I could until the last point where I withdrew and shot my hot cum all over her back n some landed on her neck n hair.

I had to tell her to lie still while I manoeuvre around her n take the tissue from inside the glove compartment. I helped to clean her up first n then myself later. We got dressed and sat in the car resting and talked while holding hands. T said it was her first time doing it in a car.

As it was close to morning already so I drove her back n we exchanged numbers n I asked if she would like to see me again. She replied with a loud yes n french kissed me hard before she left the car to go home. When I got home she messaged n asked if I was back safely n that she really had a good time n would like to see me again.
Old 27-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
You can pm bro.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS. What happened to Ester...no more contact?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 27-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
TS. What happened to Ester...no more contact?
I still text her once in a while but we have not met up for a few years already. It was always very polite messages between us and I figured I better not push further.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1