The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

U are sick as fuck. Cb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I had a weird experience yesterday which I thought could never happen in real-life. While roaming about in a shopping centre in the far west sometime in the late afternoon, I was at the top floor where there were a few schools teaching children's educational classes, and went to use the toilet to have a big one inside one of the cubicle.

Just as I was finishing up shitting, I heard a guy bringing his young daughter into the toilet and the cubicle next to mine, but he asked her to stay outside as he needed to crap and told her to stay outside the cubicle door and not to go anywhere.

I flushed the WC, went out of the cubicle and saw a gal about 8-12 years old holding a mini water bottle standing just outside the last cubicle, leaning against the back wall (cubicle's on her right side and urinals on her left, while wall is behind her). She was just standing there staring into the space in front of her while waiting for her dad to finish crapping.

I took a look around, there was nobody else in the toilet, walked to the last urinal which was just in front of her on her left, unzipped and pulled my trousers down to try peeing into the urinal. She turned slowly to look at my fast erecting didi, and just kept looking, as if she did not understand what she was looking at.

Using my left hand, I stroked it a little while trying not to make it too obvious, all the while with the young gal staring at the straight rod trying to pee but couldn't. With my pants slightly down, she could see the entire penis and shaved balls very clearly.

I've never had such a close encounter before in the past, so after stroking my erect self for about 60 seconds, I could feel something coming, and just as I was wondering about whether to do it, I turned slightly to the right to try to point it at her direction (close, but not directly towards her) and uncontrollably shivered and shot a big tube of sperm into the urinal while giving her a full view of everything. I was also staring intently into her eyes too as she just stood there and watched for that weird 1 minute, and when I came, no reaction from her. She must have thought why this uncle is taking so long to pee his thick and white sticky urine.

I could hear the father pulling on some toilet roll, so I quickly flushed the urinal, went to wash my hands and left the toilet. Didn't look back since. It was a totally unplanned accident and I doubt it will ever happen again. Weird.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

Fucker...get a life

Quote:
I had a weird experience yesterday which I thought could never happen in real-life. While roaming about in a shopping centre in the far west sometime in the late afternoon, I was at the top floor where there were a few schools teaching children's educational classes, and went to use the toilet to have a big one inside one of the cubicle.

Just as I was finishing up shitting, I heard a guy bringing his young daughter into the toilet and the cubicle next to mine, but he asked her to stay outside as he needed to crap and told her to stay outside the cubicle door and not to go anywhere.

I flushed the WC, went out of the cubicle and saw a gal about 8-12 years old holding a mini water bottle standing just outside the last cubicle, leaning against the back wall (cubicle's on her right side and urinals on her left, while wall is behind her). She was just standing there staring into the space in front of her while waiting for her dad to finish crapping.

I took a look around, there was nobody else in the toilet, walked to the last urinal which was just in front of her on her left, unzipped and pulled my trousers down to try peeing into the urinal. She turned slowly to look at my fast erecting didi, and just kept looking, as if she did not understand what she was looking at.

Using my left hand, I stroked it a little while trying not to make it too obvious, all the while with the young gal staring at the straight rod trying to pee but couldn't. With my pants slightly down, she could see the entire penis and shaved balls very clearly.

I've never had such a close encounter before in the past, so after stroking my erect self for about 60 seconds, I could feel something coming, and just as I was wondering about whether to do it, I turned slightly to the right to try to point it at her direction (close, but not directly towards her) and uncontrollably shivered and shot a big tube of sperm into the urinal while giving her a full view of everything. I was also staring intently into her eyes too as she just stood there and watched for that weird 1 minute, and when I came, no reaction from her. She must have thought why this uncle is taking so long to pee his thick and white sticky urine.

I could hear the father pulling on some toilet roll, so I quickly flushed the urinal, went to wash my hands and left the toilet. Didn't look back since. It was a totally unplanned accident and I doubt it will ever happen again. Weird.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

Quote:

i never seen a gal this age inside guy toilet. must be your fantasy.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
2dirtydevils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2dirtydevils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was having a shower together with my GF & told her i want to clean her CB inside.

So apply soap on my cock & fuck her in the bath room

Than after fucking finished poke the water hose into her CB deep deep & open big water lol.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:

.....went to wash my hands and left the toilet. Didn't look back since. It was a totally unplanned accident and I doubt it will ever happen again. Weird.
You an arsehole....that girl must be very young..else why the dad ask her wait inside toilet. 8-12 years old?? Probably even much younger u sicko....
Old 04-06-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

downpour yesterday, the weather was cool
Old 04-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dirtydevils View Post
was having a shower together with my GF & told her i want to clean her CB inside.

Than after fucking finished poke the water hose into her CB deep deep & open big water lol.
Wah, this is the local version of waterboarding.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How you feel when someone do that to your young daughter ??
Hopefully everything is not true !
Old 06-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dirtydevils View Post

Man thats risky! Whenever I get soap in my peehole, it burns like hell after!
Old 06-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:

weird your head, this is the worst read... omg. 8 to 12 yr old u also like this. no head.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 06-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Just did a stupid and perverted act with 2 Blangah Cleaners at Bedok. I was drunk earlier after rounds of beer with my client. Started drinking since 4pm. Called my bf who stay at Bedok North to fetch me but he did not answered. So I called a GRAB and went to his house. My bf stays alone at the old HDB 1 room flat with his Father who is still in Jail.

My bf was not at home when I reached his house. So I wobbly as I was drunk went back to the void deck thinking to wait for him but wanted to throw out & I was feeling terrible. Walk near to the rubbish dump and vomited. Made a mess as I vomit on my skirt. 2 Blangah Cleaners drive the bin truck stop next to me wanted to offer help.

I told them I need some water to wash away the stink of my own vomit on my skirt. They were kind enough to ferry me on their bin truck back to main rubbish dump nearby. They showed me the washing point into the main rubbish dump but surprisingly it was not smelly. I told them to accompany me to the water tap as I was afraid and they did.

While I was washing my skirt, I saw both of them was peeping at me. Mind you, I was wearing a short tight skirt & a white tube & a white scarf today. I was crazy to get aroused with them watching me & I rolled up my skirt to let them have a better view of my legs. I was tipsy and I actually asked them do they have condom. Both were shocked but replied fast that they do have condom in their room as both pointed to a small room not too far from the rubbish dump.

I was crazy and told them to bring me to their room. There a double decker bed & a cupboard. Rather clean & I was surprised. I told them I need them to wash my skirt as I took it off. Both were shocked and reserved before I stood in front of them without my skirt. Oh, I’m wearing a black thong.

I walked to both and we started kissing, wet kissing. I was already wet thinking I’m going to have sex with 2 Blangah Cleaners. Their strong body odour makes me even horny and wet as I was soon being stripped naked by both of them. It was crazy as I stroke both cocks and they both were kissing me, sucking on my breasts and fingering me with theirs fingers and hands.

Both had protected sex with me and they had anal sex with me as well. It was crazy as I was sandwiched several times by them. They tried to force my head down to have oral sex for them but I refused. As the odour makes me wanted to vomit more but I was very wet. Having sex with 2 Blangah Cleaners. Both took quite a while before they cum on my face and legs.

They cleaned me up and had sex twice again before I left. They asked for my name an dcontact but I ignored them and put on my clothes and left. Went back to my bf house and he’s finally home. He was surprise I smell stink and drunk. I walked into his bithroom and dump all my clothes away before washing up. Had sex in the bathroom with my bf with no protection as I’m on pill. Did not told him about my incident with the Cleaners and as I was awake now after bathing. Wrote this pervert encounter as my bf slept beside me like a baby.
"wow" this one is interesting...

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 10-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My GF and I were still teenagers then, exploring our sexuality. One fine day while lying on my bed, she turned to me and said, "Bluff bluff say you rape me" in a rather cutesy way. Huh? I have not heard of "role play" in those age of innocence. Play a rapist? I agreed out of curiosity, rather than excitement.

Looking back, it was quite comical. Do I do this? Do I do that? What do I do next? She must have played these scenes in her head before as she guided me.

She laid on her back as I straddled her. She told me to use both hands to hold her arms above her head. I leaned forward to kiss her and she pretended to struggle. Each time I tried to kiss her, she would say, "No!" and turned her head the other way.

I pulled her T-shirt over her head and exposed her creamy white breasts cupped in a strapless bra. She started to buck her body and I tried to stay on top of her. It was beginning to get interesting for me. After I removed her T-shirt, I held both her hands on the bed with my stronger right arm while I struggled to unhook her bra with my left. It was tough work and with not much success. She had to tilt her body to the side and paused for a moment before I was able to unhook her bra.

I began licking her breasts and nipples. She kept exclaiming, "No! No! No!". With my right hand still holding on to her 2 hands, I slowly tried to push her shorts and panty down. Again, not much success. Frustrated, I tore my T-shirt into strips and tied her hands to the bed post. Now I have 2 free hands to strip her fully naked. It was getting exciting.

By then, she was wet enough for me. She put up a token struggle but it was easy for me to spread her legs and pushed my pulsating rod into that warm dream tunnel. As I slowly pumped her, she started moaning and relaxed her body. No more bucking and somehow less exciting.

Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying herself, notwithstanding her hands still being tied up. I saw her exposed armpits and then an evil idea came to me. She was ticklish. I moved my head and started to lightly lick her armpit. There was an instant reaction. She screamed and laughed at the same time. Her whole body jumped up and was met with mine pushing her back down, anchored by my super duper hard rod.

I did not let up. I alternated between licking her left and right armpit. This time she really meant it when she kept gasping, "Stop! Stop! Stop!". I only stopped momentarily to let her catch her breath. Her groin was grinding so hard on mine that I could not hold on anymore. I pulled out at the last moment and came all over her belly.

By then, she was already panting hard and near breathless. She did not scold or slap me. She just hugged me tight. We only did this once.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes ... strange request.

Many years back my ex ask me to rape her when we were making out.

Maybe I was still young and didn’t really utilise my opportunity.

I know i forced her to suck my dick and if not I will kill her that sort of shit..

If I knew better I would have force a anal on her as she hates it.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjr View Post
My GF and I were still teenagers then, exploring our sexuality. One fine day while lying on my bed, she turned to me and said, "Bluff bluff say you rape me" in a rather cutesy way. Huh? I have not heard of "role play" in those age of innocence. Play a rapist? I agreed out of curiosity, rather than excitement.

Looking back, it was quite comical. Do I do this? Do I do that? What do I do next? She must have played these scenes in her head before as she guided me.

She laid on her back as I straddled her. She told me to use both hands to hold her arms above her head. I leaned forward to kiss her and she pretended to struggle. Each time I tried to kiss her, she would say, "No!" and turned her head the other way.

I pulled her T-shirt over her head and exposed her creamy white breasts cupped in a strapless bra. She started to buck her body and I tried to stay on top of her. It was beginning to get interesting for me. After I removed her T-shirt, I held both her hands on the bed with my stronger right arm while I struggled to unhook her bra with my left. It was tough work and with not much success. She had to tilt her body to the side and paused for a moment before I was able to unhook her bra.

I began licking her breasts and nipples. She kept exclaiming, "No! No! No!". With my right hand still holding on to her 2 hands, I slowly tried to push her shorts and panty down. Again, not much success. Frustrated, I tore my T-shirt into strips and tied her hands to the bed post. Now I have 2 free hands to strip her fully naked. It was getting exciting.

By then, she was wet enough for me. She put up a token struggle but it was easy for me to spread her legs and pushed my pulsating rod into that warm dream tunnel. As I slowly pumped her, she started moaning and relaxed her body. No more bucking and somehow less exciting.

Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying herself, notwithstanding her hands still being tied up. I saw her exposed armpits and then an evil idea came to me. She was ticklish. I moved my head and started to lightly lick her armpit. There was an instant reaction. She screamed and laughed at the same time. Her whole body jumped up and was met with mine pushing her back down, anchored by my super duper hard rod.

I did not let up. I alternated between licking her left and right armpit. This time she really meant it when she kept gasping, "Stop! Stop! Stop!". I only stopped momentarily to let her catch her breath. Her groin was grinding so hard on mine that I could not hold on anymore. I pulled out at the last moment and came all over her belly.

By then, she was already panting hard and near breathless. She did not scold or slap me. She just hugged me tight. We only did this once.
great share bro.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:

This is wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1