The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

bros, i like stories. so many nice stories here. thks to ur contributions.

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 09-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many many years back when i was in sec school,there was this maths teacher,she young and chio and she like to wear short skirt and she has this habit of sitting on 2 leg of the chair heheheh and my frd will always sit in the front to bio her zaogeng,the front row suddenly become hot seat during maths lesson.

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 09-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

During my secondary 2 - 3 years, I got an Indian teacher..her name was Ms Sharon... if those who saw this and know, sure know what i mean..she has a big set of tits..around C to D i think...and even though she's indian, she has the tone of a middle eastern asian beauty..like those bare stomach dancer. And though she damm chio, she also damm fierce, always shout at people and stare at those who di siao her...but the most impt part was she wear those damm tight fit & low cut tops to lessons which will make all the guys stare at her...

So there was this incident where we have to sort our files and stuff and apparently my file miss out some worksheet and together with 3 - 4 guys we have to stay behind.. that day Ms Sharon was wearing this tight black blouse which got us all hard up down there.. so while she sat down on the teacher's table i stood up and look down into the clevage.. it was damm song... especially when i see her white fat tits covered in a black bra to match the blouse...my didi soon hard and i think she notice it so she just say ok you can go now without even telling me to redo the worksheets or what.. guess she don't like people fantasize her lol.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

I remember when I was young, there was this very young teacher with shoulder-length hair came to teach in the mid-term. Being a secondary school boy, my hormones start to develop. She has big bright eyes and has a cury figure. Many of the girl students know that we (boys) like to oogle at her "cross-bra" print on her back each time she wears the white blouse. That time no handphone camera so we always oogle at her side armpit area when she writes on the board and often come to her to ask questions where she was seated and we were standing. We can see some part of her brown nipples. Anyway, Once we walked past our school swimming pool toilet, we heard some soft moanings. The swimming pool toilet is very secluded and I often hear that many of the upper sec boys like to bring their gf into the toilet for a good time. So my friend and I were curious and wanted to find out who are the ones who are fucking. My friend did not dare to go into the girls toilet so I ask him to "watch water" outside. I went in and squatted down to the cubicle to see some actions hopefully. But I only saw one pair of lady legs with high heels. I was thinking to myself how could a student wear such nice shoes... Just then, something dropped and I saw a vibrator (silicon battery-operated" and the person picked up. I immediately ran out and hid behind a pillar with my friend. After 5 minutes of washing sound, she came out and we saw HER! The young and pretty teacher. That time, very naive... Now thinking back, wat a waste of not fucking her or offer her my virgin cock to suck.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 17
pilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I was in JC one of my teachers was a milf. Well in yr1 I didn't really think of her as a milf cos she was pregnant (v. fierce woman somemore). She gave birth towards the end of yr1 and it was in yr2 when she truly became a fantasy of mine. It a way it was kinda strange, cos I found myself both fantasizing and hating her at the same time, cos she was a v strict and anal teacher.

Even after her pregnancy in my 2nd year, my teacher's boobs were still swelled up to C+ (maybe D even? couldn't really gauge back then but they were amazingly huge for a chinese lady). Furthermore, she was rather good looking, mid-30s, tall, meaty ass and had nice shapely legs/calves although she had some spare tyres at the stomach area. I still found her really hot though; well I'm a milf guy. Needless to say, I had erections most of the time during her lessons and was always fantasizing about her and her lovely breasts. The 2hr lessons were especially xin ku: erection all the way and I couldn't always adjust my pants since there were other classmates around hehe. I remember how she would walk around the classroom to take a look at our work, and how her ass would be right in front of my face when she was looking at the work of those one row in front. The panty line would be so obvious gosh. So many times did I have the urge to just pinch those buttocks of hers. Thank God I never did so!

Although she was usually dressed rather conservatively her dresses still accentuated her chest (cos it was just so huge). Whenever she said that at her age, she couldn't wear tight-fitting dresses cos she wasn't as slim as before and that the girls in my class ought to treasure their figures blah blah, I was like damn it, you are hotter than anyone of them lar! And I don't think I'm exaggerating here. It was almost like she was teasing me by saying that haha.

There was this one time where I did get to steal a teeny weeny peek. It was the class photo-taking session, and I was standing on the highest row and Mrs X was helping a classmate of mine standing in the row below adjust her tie. In doing so, she bent down slightly and as she was wearing a rather loose-fitting blouse, I got a slight peek of her cleavage. It was only for a split second but gosh I was speechless (imagine a horny schoolboy seeing the cleavage of his fantasy lol). Well I sorta tilted my head outwards to peek so it was somewhat obvious and I think she knew it. But that's it. I wonder if she was pleased or pissed.

It's been a number of years since JC but based on the pics I've seen of her in the school website, she still looks as attractive as before. Her boobs still seem pretty big too. And her dressing seems to be less conservative than when I was her student. Damn! Wonder if my peeking made her more confident of her looks haha. Even up till today I still find myself fantasizing about her at times. Mrs X sure made my JC life more bearable haha.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

chiobu teacher nowadays must be be very stress. have to deal wif all the boys.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Imperial Ace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79 View Post
Here is a picture thread to fulfill your boyhood fantasies.

http://sammyboyforum.info/sammybo...ml#post3654095
Thanks for the thread bro! Really brings back the old school boy fantasies!
Old 10-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79 View Post
Here is a picture thread to fulfill your boyhood fantasies.

http://sammyboyforum.info/sammybo...ml#post3654095
oh mine!! this one is solid....
Old 11-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember when I was sec 2, we had this syt english teacher. If I had to compare, the closest 7 princesses to her look will be Dawn Yeo.

Every english lesson is a fantasy of bonking her in her classroom. She also teaches Home-Econ, so she has the whole of Home econ room to her. IN that room there is a single bed. You can guess what kind of fantasy I have.

One day, I buay tahan liao. (No lah, don't dare to bonk her yet)

While she was walking between the front and second row to check our work, (I sat in the 2nd row), I placed my hand out of the desk when she walked past me. So my hand brushed her ass. Oh, that bouncy ass of hers sent my brother to high.

And she turned around looked right into me eyes, then she gave a mild smile, walked off.

It scared the shit out of me, but after that, I pcc over and over with that image in my head. it was such an erotic experience.

Till today, I still remember that image.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
love69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a poly lecturer that was in her early thirty
She quite petite, i tink abt cup c and that not all.
The thing abt her was she was always wearing sheer skin tight pants or knee level skirt with lacy g strings and t backs.
walau e view when she was writing on the white board was damn tempting. Her firm perky ass ! walau i tink back also need to kill snake. Too bad that time my phone no camera , else can snap and keep
Old 12-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
HPoirot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in secondary school, i had this hot young chinese teacher.

she'd always wear those tight fitting pants and we would always stare at her well rounded ass. and sometime she'd wear a g-string and there'll be no studying then!

one time, she was making us do some class cleaning (she was our form teacher), and she was directing me to clean out a particularly dusty corner. when she saw i didn't do a good enough job, she helped me out and when she stood up, something got over me (must have been the close proximity) and i just brushed her ass a few times like i was sweeping something off, then i said 'you zi zu!'(got spider). haha she gave me a weird look but said nothing of that incident!

BEST. DAY. EVER. haha
Old 13-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yiphw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remembered a particular young GP teacher during my A levels.

She likes to wear tops with loose openings at either the neck line or around her arms. She likes to distribute readings and assignments one by one and give the students a one-to-one review of his/her assignment. So every time she bends down, can see her bra, color and type. When she reviews the assignment one-on-one, she would be sitting at her table while the students stand beside and listen. The boys were of course listening and gawking.

At that time, I still didn't know much about cup sizes. But thinking back, she looks like at most a B-cup.
Old 13-05-2009, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Greyson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottales View Post
I used to have a primary school teacher in primary three and remeber she always wear short tight skirt and the bright color silky stocking, her sxy look n dressing could not erse my memory of her and years later when I was in workforce, she was still teaching in the primary school. I somehow manage to contact her n strk conversation with her and as time went on managed to have a very hot affair with her. She was still not married. If anyne wants to hear the details, I can start...the story, its a true event
I'm sure everyone is interested
Old 14-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I remember my form teacher who is quite chio during that time.
She zaogeng so much and so badly each time that the whole class knows how she looks like with nothing on. Anyway, she is very close to our class and she even invite us to her wedding. As the newly wedded couple were taking photos happily with a bunch of us guys, I wonder how her husband will feel if he knows we all know how she looks like.

Another incident involve one of the cute trainee teacher. A group of nerdy guys (including myself) are asking her something regarding our assignment. She scribbled something on the paper standing and discovered that she wrote wrongly. With a earser, she bend down and rub away the mistakes . Not only she exposed her chest to a group of jaw-dropped nerdy guys, as she rub violently, her nipples slip out of her bra and shake violently as well

OMG... what a beautiful sight.
Old 14-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

I think a while ago, Wanbao or Shinmin published this primary sch teacher in revealing bikini shot, thongs etc. She has her own blog etc. Got a lot of backlash from public. I think she's hot, though small boobs though.

Anyone remembered?

hehe, any ex-students of hers here? She in her 30s, so should been be a teacher for at least 10 years, so i believe some of her students have grown up and are bros on SBF here.

Maybe her ex students, can Share some of her stories here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1