The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What!!!?? Really!!? I just wechat her yesterday and she had some landlord issues, so she couldn't see me. She didn't mention anything about leaving. Hope everything is ok. I had a fantastic two visits with her. Wanted more.
I asked her. She’s not coming back.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I asked her. She’s not coming back.
When you last speak to her? So sad... only here short while. She had plenty of potential to be tops for me.

What happened do you know?
Old 26-05-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you last speak to her? So sad... only here short while. She had plenty of potential to be tops for me.

What happened do you know?
Today. I didn’t want to 多管闲事的 so didn’t ask further.

Maybe can ask one of her 姐妹 when you RTM them.

What is about her that makes her stand out for you?

Old 26-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today. I didn’t want to 多管闲事的 so didn’t ask further.

Maybe can ask one of her 姐妹 when you RTM them.

What is about her that makes her stand out for you?
So you contacted her in the day? Hiaz... I just wechat, no reply... Maybe on plane already.

She is a simple , pretty, demure, gentle, shy even. Big eyes that just looks at you like a lost little girl. She's like a fragile flower we want to take care of.

But she has skills! Bbbj/cim without missing a beat. I liked her body a lot. Long, slim with soft B cups and responsive pink nipples. She loved me spending time pleasuring her, and I, the same. Pity...

Oh well..... Next.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

Visited her yesterday. Another Angpai in the making

Look like the photos

A body to die for, slim and Natural busty C Cups
Good Attitude and nice to chat to

Her technique is Xue Er Comparable and will make u explode in no time.

Personally I feel she is better than Zhuzhu but thats my opinion

Will RTM soon

Visited when she was Jia Jia
Indeed comparisons with Xue Er was not far off

In terms of overall routine, Xue Er remains the benchmark to beat but Zi Yu holds much promise

Photos are quite accurate so always plus points for honesty
Bosom Very soft and nice to caress and doesn’t give you the “sensitive” excuse

I had the impression there was some negativity.. must have mixed up with another Jia Jia
It was better than I thought and surprisingly not commanding the popularity that normally accompanies someone of her standard

I think this is one Bro Franco will like
Lol

If only she could move to more central area
Old 26-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you contacted her in the day? Hiaz... I just wechat, no reply... Maybe on plane already.

She is a simple , pretty, demure, gentle, shy even. Big eyes that just looks at you like a lost little girl. She's like a fragile flower we want to take care of.

But she has skills! Bbbj/cim without missing a beat. I liked her body a lot. Long, slim with soft B cups and responsive pink nipples. She loved me spending time pleasuring her, and I, the same. Pity...

Oh well..... Next.
FUG. CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED ALL OF THAT. GUTTED. ZZZ..

That kind of body also can get my libido into overdrive man..

I contacted her at night.. Wa lan eh should’ve not procrastinated and booked her earlier..

Old 26-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think this is one Bro Franco will like
Lol
Nope, he definitely wouldn’t. Don’t anyhow hor..

He prefers his ML to be matured and womanly, not the xiao mei mei type leh..

Old 26-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

I had the impression there was some negativity.. must have mixed up with another Jia Jia
It was better than I thought and surprisingly not commanding the popularity that normally accompanies someone of her standard
I was also wondering why the bad press. Mistaken identity? Because when I first met Zi Yu (Jia Jia before), she struck me as professional, passionate and very skilful. She's in my rotation since.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, he definitely wouldn’t. Don’t anyhow hor..

He prefers his ML to be matured and womanly, not the xiao mei mei type leh..
You know she’s capable of dual personality right
Lol

She can be SYT and exude a womanly vibe also
Damn now I want to visit again
Old 26-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was also wondering why the bad press. Mistaken identity? Because when I first met Zi Yu (Jia Jia before), she struck me as professional, passionate and very skilful. She's in my rotation since.
Yah is another Jia Jia not her..

So far she has generally positive MRs..

A solid ML with a nice and optimistic personality..

Old 26-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know she’s capable of dual personality right
Lol

She can be SYT and exude a womanly vibe also
Damn now I want to visit again
Trust me looks come first for him, not personality/character..

JJ is definitely not his cup of tea..

Old 26-05-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
FUG. CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED ALL OF THAT. GUTTED. ZZZ..

That kind of body also can get my libido into overdrive man..

I contacted her at night.. Wa lan eh should’ve not procrastinated and booked her earlier..
She and I were wechatting at noon yesterday, and everything seemed hunkie dory, except she was feeling under the weather and the landlord/aircon has issues. Then at night you spoke to her and she said she's leaving.... Hmmmmmm, a mystery. So many questions ..
Old 26-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
She and I were wechatting at noon yesterday, and everything seemed hunkie dory, except she was feeling under the weather and the landlord/aircon has issues. Then at night you spoke to her and she said she's leaving.... Hmmmmmm, a mystery. So many questions ..
Perhaps it could be a family/personal matter which was of great urgency and seriousness for her to abruptly return and not come back..

Oh well..

Old 26-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Perhaps it could be a family/personal matter which was of great urgency and seriousness for her to abruptly return and not come back..

Oh well..
Yep, she just wechat me. Urgent family matters. Had to leave. And won't be back. Sigh...

Well maybe one day she'll change her mind ��
Old 26-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
even huan huan ad taken down already? pretty fast...
She's just back today. Ad should be up soon ba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1