The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

So it was pretty amusing but a good start. We also realized that the game might just end up to be "fuck him" or "blow him", so I guess that is where I come in but they did not want the game to just end up with a long sequence of fucking. And honestly how many times can I cum especially after these few days of pussy grinding? So the rule was decided that we will only limit any form of activity to just 5 minutes and in a way that didn't turn out so well for me as well.

Grace was not unlucky at least in this game. She won easily on the next rounds and Nelly had a chain connect to her tits with rings from the beer cans hanging in between like a necklace of shame. I wasn't very lucky neither and my pants were down before I knew it. It was then that Grace won again and she commanded Nelly to give me a blowjob. I guess I could complained. Nelly wrapped her soft lips around my soft cock as Grace started her timer counting down to 5 minutes. Let me tell you this. Unless you already had a pretty good hard on, this might not turned up to be as fun as you imagine. As Nelly wrapped her tongue around my tip and sucking the head hard until I could see my cock turned from pale to red was an amazing miracle that happened within seconds in front of my eyes. I was about to enjoy the nice pressure around my cock and the rolling action of her mouth moving up and down almost like I am fucking her in the mouth. But damn that timer. Before I even come close to cumming, time was up and I was lft with a hard stiff cock while Nelly wipe her mouth not just from her saliva but also with a quaky smile on her face.

"Wait till I get you Grace!" She laughs and Grace just laugh and rolled on the floor. Despite all the wining and losing, there was no real dislike to the game. Even to me, although I felt more like a tool in the game but then I get to enjoy some pretty good view and feel, so why should I be unhappy about it.

Sure enough, Nelly won the next one and I swallowed for a while wondering what she had in mind and I am pretty sure it would involve me. Nelly gave us a naughty look and she took a can of beer and poured it onto Grace's already exposed tits. "Drink it!" She looked at me and I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought. I put on lips onto Grace's soft tender skin, almost as if she was still a baby. My mouth worked itself slowly from her belly where some of the beer collected on her cute little button then moving my way up to dry her under boobs and then moving onto her tits. I couldn't help sucking them because I needed to drink the cooling liquid up but also because when your mouth hovered over a nipple, would you have a reason not to give it a good suck?

Grace moaned in pure pleasure as her nipple was suckled by my mouth as I sip the beer slowly off her body. That 5 minutes seems a lot longer than my blowjob and I was wondering why. As the timer finally rang, I had actually dried Grace's slender body up without even a trace of beer. Guess that is quite an achievement for me. Grace looked at me me and Nelly and shouted in excitement. "NEXT!" She shuffled the cards and spread it across the table like a professional female yakuza gambling off her life, but I could help just staring a little as her tits shook a little with her moment. We smiled as we pick up the cards.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yogurt77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story with pictures
Old 26-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes waiting for more updates....very good writing with pics..
Old 26-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hoping to read more
Old 26-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sevilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting to read this story, please keep coming!
Old 27-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sxmnstr101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good pics and story
Old 03-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
heehua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story and photos, please keep going TS
Old 04-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So we all had our turns in winning and obviously I did not lose all the time either. I get one win as I looked at both of them with an evil smile and I grabbed the markers off the table. “Now who should I punished?” I smiled looking at both their tits shaking like a pair of cows as they laughs and pushes each other to me. “Take Grace, she is the one who love the punishment!” Nelly shouted, but Grace quickly retaliated. “No way, Nelly is the one who is always naughty! She should take it!” I smiled. I had just the idea.

I shoved one marker into their hands and I commanded them like a real king. “I think both of your deserve some branding. Why don’t both of you write something onto each other body with the marker!” I laughs as they both twitched their mouth in protest, but Nelly was the first one to move and she grab Grace’s Tits and wrote a big “SLUT” on Grace’s left breast in a as best as she could handwriting given the difficult “terrain”of curvature. Nelly saw that and quickly smack Nelly’s butt hard. “Keep still!” She wrote a big “WHORE” on her butts with lots of love and joy put into it. I can’t help laughing as they had the fun writing on each other’s body.

“Hei, I hope these markers aren’t permanent…” Grace gave a little concern on the punishment, but Nelly quickly replied her playfully. “Well, who cares! Are you going out to the night market naked later?” Grace looked away but I could tell the thought actually made her blushed quite a bit as she protested in silence. I grab the deck and shuffle them again. “Let’s play!” They both quickly sat down proper and picked a card each. But not before playfully touching each other with little smacks and boob grabs. I must say it was really fun watching girls plays like that. I may not own the playboy mansion, but I guess this is as close as it gets for me anyway.

I draw a card and I smiled. Looked like it was my lucky time again!
Old 05-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
WonControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, looking forward to more!
Old 20-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Is it actually no surprise that all the lewd games and punishment will get a bit stale especially since there is a 5 minutes limit. So after I drawn a winning card, I decided to change the way how the game goes. So I looked at Nelly and I will target my request to her.

“So, I want to know how did you have your first time.” I spoke firmly. Nelly looked at me and just snapped back without a thought. “Really?” She bit her lips a little and I noticed Grace is suddenly quiet. Maybe they knew something I did not and suddenly everything became awkward, but the demand had been made and she will obey it.

“Well, I was raped. At 16, by my tuition teacher.” That came out straight and without hesitation. I was shocked and speechless. That was not what I had expected. Seemly time had lasted forever, Nelly finally continued. “I was not very clever than and my mom trusted me with him, so he had the advantage.” Then suddenly she rolled her eyes and laughed “But it was bad sex. Very bad!” she laughed. I tried to laughed with her, but I notice Grace was not laughing. I guessed this was the way Nelly tried to covered her sadness. “Let’s play again.’ Grace finally spoke and we all quietly sat down. In the next few turns, Grace got to tell her first time, which was with a elder boy in her neighbourhood when she was in secondary school. I guess girls did not take too long to lose their virginity nowadays. As for me, I think I almost forgotten, but it is obviously not relevant to the story, so let’s skip that.

We asked about other things, about life. What are their dreams, their regrets. It seemed that Nelly was actually really ambitious and she wanted to be a TV star when she was younger. I thought she would actually make it because she is pretty looking, and easy going. Most importantly, she has a good pair of bust and I think that is important in show business. But I was surprised to learn that Nelly was actually top in her class when she was younger and she was very talented, able to play some instruments and cooked well. I hate myself for not knowing her before my then girlfriend who honestly was nothing compared to Nelly.

Grace on the other hand was pretty much an average girl. But she was kind of timid and was bullied often until she met Nelly who acted as her protector. I can imagine why they are such close friends then. They must had been through thick and thin together a lot. Like me and my dear departed friend. Suddenly with the thought of his passing and never being able to drink together and laugh together really hurts me. I couldn’t help feeling sad and I guess Nelly and Grace saw it in my eyes. Nelly gave me a pat on the shoulder and passed me the bottle of wine which I gladly poured into my mouth. Although we said very little after that, a lot of thoughts and emotion seemed to had exchanged between us. Grace sat beside me and rested her shoulder on me and I did not mind that a bit as I wrapped my long arms around her shoulder. Nelly smiled and shouted “Not fair!” She jumped onto my lap and holding my jaw up, locked her lips onto mine as a little stream of red wine drips through the side of my lips as well as a uncontrollable tear off my eyes. It is only when the time to part draw closer that I started to feel the pain and all I can do to ease it is to take comfort in the two beautiful ladies as I hug them closer together.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, will be camping here for more!
Old 21-06-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Time pass fast. It passes even faster in the embrace of beautiful girls. This is my words and you can quote it. I felt the true as the day passed through without having me doing much at all. When I opened my eyes, the setting sun is almost upon us and I wondered what Rachel have been doing much in the whole afternoon. I got up and the girls were either drunk or a sleep, toppled all over, and almost naked but their clothes dangling off their body like some used rags. I briefly covered them up, hoping they do not catch or cold or something before I open the sliding door. Just before that, I realized my manhood was sticking out as well and looked fully recharged. I quickly pushes it back in before I walked out to the corridor.

I rubbed my eyes as I saw Rachel walked pass me, her face lowered, probably in tears. I can imagine when the funeral was drawing closer, she must had also felt it too. I grabbed her hand as she was dashing by me. “Are you ok?” I just asked. Although it was a stupid question. Rachel nodded and I did not care if it’s the public corridor, I just pulled her int o my embrace and hugged her tight. I am not sure if she needed it more and I did. But it felt just a little more comforting to have someone now. Someone close to my heart.

I noticed the background chanting was pretty much still going on and I can only imagine tonight will be the most intensive since it is the last night of the ritual. I let go of Rachel and she just turned off, somewhat coldly, but she still dropped a word mentioning that we could eat anything as she had ordered in food for everyone tonight. I wanted to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth as she was passed me disappearing into the corner of the corridor.

As I approached the main hall where the ritual is going on, I sat down and started to burn the various sort of paper money and stuff on the huge ash tray. I guess there is nothing I can do to comfort anyone at that moment. The chanting stopped for a break and one of the priest just gave me a pad on my shoulder and even without saying a word, when I saw his eyes, I felt a little comforting. I looked at the coffin and a rage of emotions came upon me. Must it had to be so sad? I wondered how things would be like when it comes to my turn. I starred at the flame as the pieces of paper money burns up slowly one piece at a time and in the flame I can almost feel I heard my friend telling me everything is alright. Life just have to go on. The weight and burden of taking Rachel feel a little heavier on my shoulder, but I felt that I cannot disappoint my friend who depended on me. I was his best shot at that moment of time.
Old 17-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1