The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vkylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Best story so far
Old 25-05-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
billykenedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go on Ts, love your story
Old 25-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
ON the topic of affairs, lets not sit on the iron throne to talk about morality. But that aside, it is a complicated messy relationship if its a next of kin or when the other party is in love with u or in an unhappy marriage/relationship. it makes it all the more dangerous.

Most affairs start with both parties thinking they are in control. But often, feelings will sip in and thats when things start to go messy
You said it correctly, how to manage and salvage the mess created is the main area of concern.
It happened so no point blaming anyone one.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sxmnstr101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 26-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
longshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, keep it up ts
Old 26-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, thanks TS
Old 27-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Monday blues, waiting here for more updates.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I: Can I speak now?

*taking her silence as a yes, I continue..

I: I hear everything you have said dear. I really do. Even if you think you are more hurt than me, do not for a second think I had it easy. It was the worst time of my life… much, much worse than my divorce with your sis. That night you sent me that email to breakup? I cried the whole night too and even had suicidal thoughts.
(Note: For those who don’t know what breakup letter I am talking about, I had posted it years back https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...248700&page=20 page 20, post #291 of this thread)
The pain, suffering and agony I had put you into.. the disappointment I have caused… and most of all, the mental torture I had delivered and yet unable to console or help us both. I have read the letter more than a hundred times since that night and every time I read it, I am overwhelmed. The months that followed was equally painful too since it’s a secret so dark that we won’t be able to seek solace or have a listening ear from anyone. You dived into work to numb yourself.. while I largely drank every single night.. to the extent that I cannot sleep without drinking back then. I was crashed like you…

You asked what if there was another woman that comes along? Truth is, I didn’t have any woman in my life after divorcing your sister. I swear. Yes, I do know lots of women and have lots of female friends. But no one is like you. No one. I did go on some dates after I ended with your sis but nothing more than that. Didn’t get into any relationship at all. I never truly gotten over you too. Really, believe me.

Thus, it is very hurting to hear that you questioned why you had to bump into me of all people. Because to me, it was the best thing that happened in a long time.

J: Sorry, I don’t mean it that way but..

I: You know why it’s the best thing? Because I have never loved another person deeper than you. I sometimes curse the fact that I actually know your sis before you. Why didn’t God let me meet you first, fall in love with you and go after you? For all we know, we could have gotten married with kids already. Why did we have to go through those pain and sufferings.. like heaven is out to get us and play a terrible, horrible game… like some kind of sick joke… by making fools out of us… What have we done so damn fucking wrong in our past lives that we have to suffer like we have?

But you know what? We can continue living in misery.. or try to change all that now. Perhaps it is a good thing that your sis and I got divorce. So that we can be together…

J: It is easier for you to say but my sis and mum are still family to me.

I: I know I know…

J: No, I don’t think you have really thought about it. Even if you can accept them, can they accept you? I don’t even know how to tell them..

I: Even if they can’t accept me, can’t we just live in a world of our own?

J: How? You tell me.. Have you thought about my feelings? Ok fine, take it that I can accept that we live in our own world away from everyone.. but we can never be married or have kids.. we won’t even have extended families.. I am not able to give you what another woman can.

I: I don’t care about another woman! I only want you! Why can’t we get married and have kids?

J: And have them growing up not being accepted by their extended family? Not have aunty to love or cousins to play with, no grandparent to dote on them…

I kept quiet.. its true I didn’t think THAT far on the children part.. probably because I have never been a father before.

I: We can secretly get married but don’t need to have kids.. its not like we love children soooo much… Look, I do understand our relationship is unlike others. Its complicated no matter which angle we look at it. But remember how I always tell you the best solution to solve a complex problem at work?

J: Solve one issue at a time.

I: Exactly, my dear! Best way to attack a complex problem is to solve a problem one at a time, solve issues one at a time. It’s the same for our personal lives. Don’t cloud your mind with so many problems and permutations that come along. The seven stars will never be aligned for you to make decisions or develop a string of clear solutions to solve a complex issue. Go with your heart; your gut feel, your instinct and do it! If both of us are reasonably successful in our careers, why can we apply it to our personal lives as well?

J did manage a weak smile.

J: I didn’t know you moonlighted as a life coach

I: I am not a life coach although I have been through a lot in life. I am quite a lot older than you and have been through a little more too. This year is the year I turn 40… and I would consider the midpoint of my life. Old enough to have seen and experienced many things, fell and stood up after many falls; and smart and clear headed enough to know how I want to spend the rest of my life.

J: And how do you want to spend it?

I: Answering the “hows’ will probably take a couple of hours.. but I can answer who I want to spend the rest of my life with right now. I want to spend it with you. *pinching her nose* See, step one of the bigger problem… solved.

J couldn’t resist leaning over to kiss me on my lips.

I: We will get there dear, we will. Yes, we have had good and bad times previously.. but I promise that if you give me a chance to spend the rest of your life with me, I will make amends and we live our lives to the fullest till the end of our times. I want to ride on a gondola in Venice with you, view Paris from the top of Eiffel Tower with you, party in Ibiza with you, admire the waterfalls in Niagara Falls with you, see the Fjords in the Nordic cities with you…drinking the best whiskies and wines and sampling the best cuisines.. and do whatever that makes us happy. And come a time when we are too old to enjoy, I want to be there to massage your arms and legs if it aches, cook simple food for you, give you a helping hand when you have problems getting up, dye your hair when it turns grey and forever take care of you…. I love you.. I really do..

J: I love you too

I had won J over and she was clearly moved by what I said.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SilverBackD92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brings a new meaning to #lovewins
Old 27-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to sl for managing to convince J. And now can bring your relationship to the next level.
Old 28-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finale – update to present day

We were a real couple again after that day… but we continued living in our own world, our little cocoon as I always call it. There were a couple of occasions we met some friends, but J was comfortable only because they were acquaintance that we knew fairly recently.. Our social circle remains extremely small, and we try to avoid most crowded places. Was it hard to live like this? Well, not really.. most of the time..

It was towards the middle of 2018 that J and I spoke about marriage in the near future. And she decided that she wanted to tell her mum and sis when it happens. But first, she has to let them know that we have been in contact before revealing to them how far we have gone. So she made an arrangement to meet up with them at her mum’s place. J was of course very nervous and uneasy. She had spent the whole week thinking how to broach the subject up. When they met, she mentioned that she bumped into me near her workplace and we went out for dinner together. Atmosphere was very awkward, and both her sis and mother didn’t make a comment nor say a single word. She felt so uncomfortable, she just couldn’t continue telling them anything about us, let alone allowing this conversation about our chanced meeting to build up into more occasions to mention my presence in her life. So, the idea of the family accepting me died… before it even began.

Was I really troubled? Not exactly. Was J? Yes to a certain extent. However, away from all these distractions, we were very happy together. I asked J to move in with me but she didn’t want to because her family visits her once a while. But other than that, its either J stays at my place or the other way round. We have dual income with no kids, hold very good jobs with good package, drive quite a flashy car, wines and dines without much thoughts, travels frequently and most important of all, we were still madly in love with each other… well, most of the time unless we have the occasional squabbles.

Is this what we call a happy life? Hmmm.. depends on how you see it and what you value in life.

On one hand, J and I are like Mal and Cobb in the show, Inception (Starring Leonardo DiCaprio). Why? We are in love, so happy and comfortable living in our own ‘constructed’ dream world that we do not want to return to the real world called reality. Because in the real world, they are people who cannot accept who we are because of our past relationship as brother and sister in law. In the real world, we cannot truly be ourselves. In the real world, we are judged and scrutinized. So Mal and Cobb didn’t want to leave the dream world they created. Likewise, J and I continue to live in a dream world of our own… even though its not normal.

Which surely begs the question, what’s normal? Is only being accepted by others normal? Is living a life based on something you cannot control normal? My answer to both is, fucking hell, I don’t give a damn. So yeah, I do continue to lead a hedonistic lifestyle, just that its all with J now. And we continue to be like Mal and Cobb… living in our world… or are we still living in our dreams? It’s a blur sometimes to be honest… but who cares so long as we are happy aye? Almost exactly like Mal and Cobb in Inception isn’t it? Only J and I are luckier, we don’t have kids to hold us back…

So once again.. there you have it. from page 1 till here, its been a good 10 years of my life’s ups and downs with J (we started in 2009 and I created this thread in 2011). I thank everyone that was interested in J and me, especially some of you that have been following this thread since 2011. There is also a good number of people that didn’t like what I shared, and I got zapped here quite a lot of times.. well, that’s life…

Anyway, I disappear for quite a few years at a stretch and came back to finish it as my life journey unfolds. I have received quite a lot of messages here and also private inbox that I didn’t reply personally. To that I am sorry.. please forgive me will ya?

A while back, there was a samster that enjoyed following my past and wrote a very long private message to ask if I can share my love/sex life before J and my ex-wife. I honestly find it pretty amusing.. why would a person want to hear old uncle stories in his younger days huh??? Although truth be told, I did have quite a colorful past before J and her sis.. love/ sex/ fuck buddies/ gangs/ chiong discos/ school/ brotherhood/ family/ work etc. Been there, done that. Ahhh… the silly things we do when we were younger… I will consider sharing because I came to realize that writing is an excellent way of reminiscing the past and keeping memories intact… if I can find the time to write that is…

Till then, take care bros and a small number of sisters out there.. the pleasure is mine to have your ears and advice.

Cheers
SL
Old 28-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

if I can find the time to write that is…
sure you have the time, but enjoy your love life with J for the time being, and don't forget to update us with with your nice and juicy story...take good care of J..
Old 28-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

That's a fitting closure to the episode. I wish you and J all the best in the future. Maybe you should consider moving abroad where you can keep all the noise out from your life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1