The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 24-05-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustBelt View Post
I think she trying to hint you
I think so too
Old 24-05-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
boyangtang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajialiangteh View Post
mine's actually a twist of event. i'd say that my spouse is an OL in CBD that easily fares 8.5/10 in terms of the whole package. and 1 thing i find annoying is that she'd go bra-less maybe 2 times a week, depending on her wardrobe. her claim is that people can't tell.

obviously we as wolves will be able to tell. i've always tried to persuade her to dress proper because you can really see her raisins easily. anyone walking pass while she is seated can easily have a clear view. as much as i hate to admit this, i have somewhat come to terms with it - that i have no say in the way she want to dress. and surprisingly, i find it amusing that whenever i spot guys peeping down as they go pass and see her rack in full view. AND the epic part is they will stare and then look at me. but what can i do? they often walk away with a awkward smirk after being caught by me. i think she gets tickled by it i see myself being mildly aroused now whenever people see her rack. because like what i said. she's easily a 8.5.
Many guys are trying to get their partners to dress sexily but you are the opposite
Old 24-05-2019, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Banezir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustBelt View Post
A tube top bro
OL wear tube top?
Old 24-05-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post
When thet were done snorkelling, everyone came on to the boat, she was sitting in front of her boat, she was sitting in the front row, her sitting style was like ah lian, legs spread, one legs up on the storage container.

By chance I wanted to stand at the front of the boat so I moved to the front, when I was walking back to my set at the back row, I happen to see her spread legs.

Striped pantie, black and white. I thought she was hinting! But I didn’t do nothing

Right now I’m drinking with her hahaha, but with all my friends la. Can tell she’s very open, playing card game and drinking game she kept mentioning group fuck with her boyfriend.

Kind of want to directly approach her about having a 4some with my girl but at the same time abit worries she may be offended ....

Btw she’s Vietnamese married to Sg
Sorry for all grammar and spelling issue, I’m obviously drunk now
T. Q. bro for continuing yr sharing of tis notti gal who zaogenged .. so she is a notti married vietbu ... u shdn't worry abt offending her as u heard her openly talking abt fucking with her bf

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-05-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Old 24-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great view
Old 24-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

another one
Old 24-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post

great view
Quote:

another one
great snipe bro.. done by HW? lolx
Old 24-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

great view
If use p30, can zoom till long kang sia
Old 24-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great view
Quote:

another one
Ohh noo...another notti girl wanting to flash her sexy breasts n boobs to guys, wearing such a low-cut blouse ?? ...bth

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banezir View Post
OL wear tube top?
nah bro, is those that wear ultra short dresses and they ride
up the moment they side down exposing their undies fully
Old 25-05-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Stinkbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanwings View Post

Took at star vista
Very nice share bro, thanks!!
Old 26-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

was at SPC JE ytd. saw a lady in black tube short tight dress coming in. bf driving a jap car. juz nice when ger is getting back into e front passenger seat, she bend down n open her legs in order to get into e car..

there it was.. the sight of a milky white panty greeted me fr underneath.. what a sight to behold on a bloody hot aftnoon.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post
When thet were done snorkelling, everyone came on to the boat, she was sitting in front of her boat, she was sitting in the front row, her sitting style was like ah lian, legs spread, one legs up on the storage container.

By chance I wanted to stand at the front of the boat so I moved to the front, when I was walking back to my set at the back row, I happen to see her spread legs.

Striped pantie, black and white. I thought she was hinting! But I didn’t do nothing

Right now I’m drinking with her hahaha, but with all my friends la. Can tell she’s very open, playing card game and drinking game she kept mentioning group fuck with her boyfriend.

Kind of want to directly approach her about having a 4some with my girl but at the same time abit worries she may be offended ....

Btw she’s Vietnamese married to Sg
Sorry for all grammar and spelling issue, I’m obviously drunk now
Nice. Some vietnamese girls are very open. Some time you don't have to ask. Just slowly make your move on her and if she is ok for you to proceed further then good for you. If she resists, then say sorry for the mistake. Usually they are ok. But if the girl is married with kid, then I suggest to leave her alone. Otherwise very messy.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Nice. Some vietnamese girls are very open. Some time you don't have to ask. Just slowly make your move on her and if she is ok for you to proceed further then good for you. If she resists, then say sorry for the mistake. Usually they are ok. But if the girl is married with kid, then I suggest to leave her alone. Otherwise very messy.
You have experience before bro?
Old 26-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You have experience before bro?
q true to what this bro has shared..
if still single n available.. no harm trying.. at most a simple but sincere sorry only..
but if attached or worst married.. den its true better stay an arm's length la.. juz visually rape her w ur eyes is good enuf la.. lolx

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1