The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 3
Pp61646 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPp61646 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post

This is lynn from undertable. She a big fan of cheryl lai too
Nice.. pls share more of these and other hot ladies/wives
Old 04-02-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Undertable worth it?

Haha, other girls cannot do la. Need to ask and check if they are comfortable. The Lynn and Cheryl Lai are pretty ok with it. Some more , some are wives…
Old 04-02-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
gfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha, other girls cannot do la. Need to ask and check if they are comfortable. The Lynn and Cheryl Lai are pretty ok with it. Some more , some are wives…
Yes agreed with you.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cheryl Lai and lynn
Old 06-02-2024, 01:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheryl Lai and lynn
good share bro
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Met cheryl lai before. She did her fan meet at orchard tower area sometime last year. Pretty horny naughty girl. Just awaiting her feb event. See hw it goes.
Old 07-02-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met cheryl lai before. She did her fan meet at orchard tower area sometime last year. Pretty horny naughty girl. Just awaiting her feb event. See hw it goes.
U were in the bus???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 07-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
U were in the bus???
Bus is different one. That one she wear school uniform. The orchard tower one she wore white
Old 07-02-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mermaid is there too plus other girls. Emilypeaches also. Maybe cheryl lai shld join sbf
Woah emilypeaches tease well imho
Old 09-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Yea. Emily peaches is like damn horny there. Love her previews.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yea. Can do meetup via there. A lot of swingers
Old 16-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
denisee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shld I join there too. Hmm
Old 18-02-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cheryl Lai just did few guys. So maybe if ur lucky, nxt time. Can gt her. Prob need to gt a nice room too.
Old 20-02-2024, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 3
Pp61646 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPp61646 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We need more Cheryl Lais in sg. More gorgeous and sexy hotwives pls. Many of the local sexy social media influencers and personalities are reaching marriagable age, hope they can transit into the levels of hotwife soon.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

some more of Cheryl Lai . Think she did at staircase and the room. So if u have the chance to do her, do note best to do at room. More comfortable and better. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1