The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
New Story: Swiped Wife

“So are we still meeting? C’mon you know you want it as much as I do.” The words staring ominously on the screen as it lit in the dark of the room.

Rach look at her lit phone in the darkness of her master bedroom. The slow rumbling growl of her husband’s snoring filled the room, making the dark room smaller as she felt increasingly trapped. She took a deep sigh before she typed furiously into her phone

“I know. I do. I really do. But I really need to think about it.”

“Don’t be a cocktease. Just be who you really are. Give in to your desires. I’ll make it easy for you, I will wait for you at the bar starting from 10pm. Come if you want. I’ll be there anyway.”

“Ok...” was all she was able to muster typing into the Thunder app before closing it and deleting it from her home screen on her phone.

Rach has been on thunder, the next up and coming hookup app. At first she downloaded it out of curiosity, but the moment she uploaded her younger pre-marriage photos, she received a flood of requests, many from older white gentlemen/expats who pilloried her with flattering comments despite the fact she had put in her relationship status as married.

Comments like

“God, those are some nice racks you have. You are really stacked for an Asian girl.”

“I am willing to bet you $1k that I am twice the man your hubby is and maybe even 3 times his size, if you know I mean.

“Honey, life is short but my dick isn’t. Cum get some.”

As a natural sub, Rach was drawn to such lewd comments which stirred her loins and made her incredibly horny reading them. At the age of 32, She has been married for 4 years to Xie, a spectacled and tall Chinese singaporean man 1 year her senior.

Prior to her marriage, when she was in her twenties, she led a rather fun and liberal lifestyle, dating men typically twice her age. And yes, they were exclusively white. She had this proclivity as they were usually more dominant and confident than the local Asians she dated in her youth.

They made her feel like a little girl and she was charmed by their fascination of the orient. Among the white men she dated, she had a penchant for foul-minded assholes who toyed with not just her feelings but her lithe sensual body as well. It also did hurt that they were larger, in fact she liked the way it hurts.

Among the white men she dated, she found Englishmen to be her top favourites due to the way she found their accent to be so commanding and sexy at the same time. Also, she had spent sometime in the UK where she had dated many Englishmen who schooled her in the way of carnal desires.

Getting on the app, she was reminded of all the wonderful time she had, the mental foreplay, the thrill of being chased, the romance... Everything which she craved for ever since she ended up with her husband.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: New Story: Swiped Wife

Nice start to this story
Old 02-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Contestant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next post
Old 02-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Love the horny build up to this sexy wife story..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
FakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very nice start, camping too
Old 02-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Umtiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates to this sexy wife story
Old 02-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting start bro, please continue!
Old 03-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, and great pic too
Old 04-12-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
kookaburra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping trip start here.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
davienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to senior for sharing nice story.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
eggsbusket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story with nice pic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1