The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Only Living Boy In The World (comedy, harem)

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 10-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more!
Old 10-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, pls continue..
Old 10-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Borrister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorrister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for an excellent story
Old 11-12-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 12-12-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
nice story, please share more updates ts.
18++ rtd with tks

Thank you
Old 13-12-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 14-12-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!    

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Nice one bro.. Cant stop fantasizing me being Jamie....
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 14-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks all for support~gonna be less on romance and buildup, lot more sex in this phase haha
-----------------------------------------------

"What!? Tonight? I thought you already have your plate full?" said Shufen.

"Yes, let's go on a date tonight! I promise it will be fun!" replied Jamie.

"But what about the other two girls?"

"I'll figure something out!"

Jamie had asked Shufen on a date to a restaurant at 7pm. He starts formulating a plan. He will first go to watch Jolyn's dance practice after school, at 2pm. Then he will go to Peishan's house at 4pm, then find an excuse to leave and meet up with Shufen at 7pm. He will then return to Peishan's house for the sleepover. It's perfect...everyone is happy! Or so he thought...he had no idea the crazy amount of girl trouble still waiting for him for the rest of the day.

Immediately after school, Jamie is approached by Miss Sun just as he was about to leave the classroom.

"Jamie, come follow me, there is something I need to check with you."

The beautiful Miss Sun

He is surprised but obliged, and his bodyguards duly followed behind. There's still an hour and a half to Jolyn's dance practice. He's even more surprised that the beautiful Miss Sun held his hand as they walked! Her hand is smooth and warm, the scent of her hair blowing in his face, and he could clearly see her ass in that miniskirt up close as they walked. He felt like sinking his face into it.

They finally arrived at the destination. It's...the medical room.

"Uhh, Miss Sun, what are we doing here?" Jamie asked.

"Jamie, you do know that you have something very precious in you. The PM had tasked us to get semen samples from you everyday after class so they can be used for testing."

"Semen samples? Really?"

Jamie turns to look at his bodyguards, who nodded their heads as they've all been briefed. He starts to get anxious...is Miss Sun gonna ask him to masturbate in front of her?

Miss Sun bring him into an area covered by blinds, and another surprise...it's the buay song girl Yuling in a nurse outfit with a super short skirt. She's the school nurse!?

Yuling turns out to be the school nurse on duty

"Faster take off your pants and underwear. I want to faster go home." Yuling demanded.

Now Jamie is incredibly nervous but had no choice and obliged yet again. But he does it too slowly and Yuling ran out of patience.

"Aiya I help you lah!" she yelled, and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, then pulled it down together with his underwear. She sees his cock and immediately her face went red, as did Miss Sun's.

"Shit...why am I so embarrassed? I thought I was prepared!" Yuling thought to herself. It was bigger and thicker than she'd expected.

"So...do I masturbate into a cup or something?" asked Jamie. "Do you have a magazine or something I can use?"

"No, you silly boy!" said Miss Sun with a laugh. "We need to ascertain whether there is a difference in volume and semen quality between intercourse with a young woman and a fully matured lady. You will have unprotected sex with me first, then with Yuling. Ejaculate inside us so we can get an accurate measurement. Don't worry, we are both on contraceptives."

Jamie's jaw nearly dropped. What the fuck! All of a sudden she wants him to fuck them both!?

"Though we are both technically virgins, I have had experience with a dildo, but Yuling's hymen is fully intact. So we will go first and she can observe before doing it herself." said Miss Sun.

Jamie cannot even think of a reply as Miss Sun went down on her knees and sniffed his cock, before licking it, then putting the whole thing in her mouth. Yuling takes notes as she started sucking, all the while making eye contact with Jamie.

"Omg omg omg! The teacher is sucking my cock! What do I do?" a restless Jamie thought to himself. But Miss Sun softly patted on his thighs to calm him down, as she worked her tongue around his penis. He can already feel his precum drooling around his cock inside her mouth. Miss Sun started to undress herself as she sucked...her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and finally her panties were removed. She's now fully naked.

Miss Sun stripped naked

After five minutes, she stops sucking, and tells Yuling matter of factly "Organ has achieved full erection and ready for ejaculation. Proceeding with vaginal intercourse at 12:50pm."

Yuling scribbles on her iPad as a nude Miss Sun leads Jamie to the bed. He lies down on his back as Miss Sun gets on top of him.

"You ready, cutie? I've been thinking about this the whole day since I saw you. Cum together with Miss Sun ok?"

A completely stunned Jamie could only nod his head as she slides his cock inside her halfway, before stopping. She has a pained look on her face.

"Miss Sun, you ok?" Yuling asked.

"Yeah, we should stop! She looks uncomfortable!" Jamie exclaimed. She's more concerned about her well being than his own sexual gratification, and Yuling is quietly impressed. This boy is quite kind, she thought.

"No. I'm fine! It's just...your cock is a little bigger than what I can usually handle. Yuling, jolt down that I have some slight problems with vaginal entry. Watch closely because I am going to thrust it in by force. Bobian, must tahan, if not how to finish the test?"

She takes a deep breath, and letting gravity do it's work, just rested her entire body on Jamie's cock. It hurt like hell!

"No, Miss Sun, pull out! If painful then don't do already!"

Miss Sun ignores him. She felt like she had lost her virginity all over again. But clenching her teeth, she starts riding him, and before long, the pain turned to pleasure, and she started moaning louder and louder! The pain was completely worth it as Jamie's penetration sent unbelievable waves of pleasure to her entire body.

Teacher and student engaged in raw, passionate sex.

"Oh my god Jamie! Your cock! It feels amazing!" she yelled as she moaned so loud, the whole school would be there if classes had still been on. She puts Jamie's hands on her breasts as she rode faster and faster while he grabbed his tits, then she frenched him passionately as she rode and rode and rode...until they were both approaching climax.

"Uugggerhh...Miss Sun cumming already!" she moaned.

Simultaneously, Miss Sun squirted as she felt Jamie's cock shoot ropes of cum deep inside her cunt. She had never squirted before in her life, and also welcomed the warm feeling of Jamie's seed in her womb. She rests on top of Jamie as they are both exhausted.

Yuling's face is red as a peach. Does it really feel so good? She can feel her own pussy getting wet at the excitement of losing her virginity to Jamie soon.

Jamie catches his breath, and quickly asks "Miss Sun, are you ok? Did I injure you?"

But Miss Sun continued to french him passionately in response.

"Oh my boy, that is the greatest feeling I have ever felt in my life! Let's do this again!"

Yuling cleared her throat. She's actually jealous now and can't wait to fuck Jamie, but she will only admit it's for research.

"Haha, Yuling my dear student, ok la I get your hint. My boy, tomorrow we fuck again! Have fun with Yuling!"

She leaves to wash up while Yuling waits beside Jamie for 10 minutes to recharge before starting their session.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JiByeHen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuling next ….. camping here
Old 16-12-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kXdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this story TS, looking forward to your next updates.
Old 17-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.... Nice story.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1