The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Drunk wife sent home by her Ex-Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qq3033 View Post
great sharing experience .
obviously just fantasy sharing
Old 04-12-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
Bigbirdy is one of the Best!Bigbirdy is one of the Best!Bigbirdy is one of the Best!

Read at this hour need drink a kopi to cool my little brother down. Thumb up
Old 07-12-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

this sharing is based on wife's recount and mine... i just combined them together into a narrative..
Old 07-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
KirkbyTG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story! Hope to read more.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
phamtrucktroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping trip starts here.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue TS
Old 07-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
as tired and drunk she was, she was thinking.... should she move down and start to suck his penis for him??

before she could decide....

Fadzil moaned out and hugged her tight..... he screamed out..... wife felt hot stream of semen shooting uncontrollably out... she continued her stroke... hard and fast masturbating him.... then timed herself and slowed down, eventually coming to a stop as the semen stopped ejaculating and flowed down her hand.... wife relaxed her palms and they hung in that position for awhile.. '

it was the moment of truth... what is going to happen now? Fadzil has ejaculated... hence making him more sober and more logical.......

his true color was about to show...

He pecked wife on her cheek and then rest her on her seat, took tissues and started to wipe her hand then placed it on her own lap... she could hear him wiping his car, cleaning up his splattered semen... she felt him put the seatbelt on for her and the car started to move off.... a few minutes later... she fell asleep but only awoke to a familiar feeling again.....

Fadzil was fingering her as he drove her home! but slowly and tenderly... wife spread her legs to enjoy it again...... until he took his fingers out.....

"Blk ??, drop off" wife heard him say after he had lowered his window..

"ok turn left down carpark.." came a familiar voice.....

wife kept her legs spread, but no touch from fadzil came..

the car stopped... wife heard the car door open, fadzil got off..... then he opened her door...

"hey we are here...." he tapped on her shoulder gently... wife didn't respond.... but just kept her eyes shut and complied with him as he unbuckled her seat belt and helped her stand up.. he took her clutch and walked her to the lift lobby, his hand on her waist..... but as they walked, his hand grabbed her butt....

in the lift lobby, wife took out her purse for the house key card and handed it to him... "5th floor...." she mumbled to him...

"you sure your husband not at home?" he asked worriedly....

wife nodded her head.... still leaning her body weight on him.... "overseas....."

overseas???

they entered the lift, Fadzil pressed the button and then turned wife and hugged her... wife hugged him back.... he whispered into her ears... "i miss you so much...." wife didn't respond... but he used the opportunity to kiss her head and grab her butt cheeks... he pressed her against the lift wall and tried to lock lips with her again... but wife didn't reciprocate... she was so tired... so she just let him kiss.. reached our level, he lingered for a while before bringing her out of the lift..

wife pointed to our unit and they walked to our door... Fadzil passed her the key card and she unlocked front door... kicked her heels away and waited.... Fadzil took off his shoes too and walked into our house together with her...

"wow... nice place..." he said... "where's your bedroom?"

wife: upstairs...

Fadzil: come you sit here and rest first... i get you some water....

he put wife on the sofa and lay her down... she didn't respond and just laid.... like she was falling asleep.... she heard Fadzil walk away... could hear his foot steps going up the stairs.... he was checking to see if I was at home... went into our master bedroom to check... then the toilet.... then he went back downstairs.. went to the kitchen... filled up a glass of water, then came back out to the living area.... he stood near wife... looking down at her.... her dress was so short.. not covering her thighs at all..... her dress wasn't as tight as before, Fadzil didn't zip it back up all the way for her....

wife looked so ready for the taking....

he stood for awhile...

he remembered... the last time he didn't do more.....

he didn't get another chance for almost 10 years!!!

what should he do now??

at that moment, Fadzil wished that he had drunk more.... he needed the extra liquid courage, but he was still quite sober, and the potential consequences of what he was desperate to do lingered on in his mind....

he knew the right thing and probably sensible thing was to leave already.. after all, he had already had his fun, done more with wife this round than he previously had.... having ejaculated already... he was not as overwhelmed with horny hormones as before....

but...

he was still feeling it....

looking at wife lying unconscious.... asleep..... in front of him.... he could see her thong..... her legs open slightly.... making her seem even more inviting..... her boobs...

then he realised....

if he missed this chance, there probably will not be another anymore, probably for the rest of their lives....

Fadzil was about to turn, was about to have enough courage to walk away........ then....... wife fidgeted her body, shifted and spread her legs....

fuckkkkkkkkk....

Fadzil breathing increased rapidly...... he couldn't take it liao........

down came his pants.... along with his briefs... he was still in his socks, stepped out of his pants and kicked them away.. he spread her legs, she had ZERO resistance.. put his penis in place....

about to push in.......
Old 07-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WaveTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more please...
Old 07-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 0
LuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story
Old 07-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

"ohhhhhh...... ohhhhhhhhh..... mmmmmmm......"

wife couldn't hold her moaning in.. she was screaming at will.... was she asleep? no... there were times when she even opened her eyes to sneak a peek at Fadzil's head which was clamped in between her thighs....

Fadzil had chickened out, deciding that he shouldn't fuck wife in her sleep, feeling that it might backfire.... instead, he decided to pleasure her in his 'innocent' manner.. he was definitely a good licker... decent thick tongue and long enough too... his licking was so good that wife allowed him to remove her thong... it went on for more than 30 minutes! Fadzil was enjoying himself too, watching how wife moan at his mercy...

wife even reached out to pull his hands to rub her nipples...

Fadzil was feeling even more horny more daring once wife did that...

she was reciprocating!!
Old 07-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Fadzil stopped licking and got up, much to wife's surprise.. he sat on the sofa beside wife's face, cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples... wife moaned, but kept her eyes shut. Fadzil got her to turn her body sideways, away from him, making wife very very confused... she was all ready to suck his cock for him already...... then she knew... cos fadzil unzipped the back of her dress... she let him.... he pulled the zip all the way down, then he lay her flat, gently and slowly removing her dress down her shoulders, exposing her breasts...

he started to cup both breasts and licked her nipples, in an perpendicular manner.... wife hugged his head and enjoyed his licking, but then nudged his head to go down on her... fadzil got the hint and started to kiss downwards, and wife spread her legs open for him...

not sure if he did it on purpose, but he climbed slightly on to wife and started to lick her clitoris... his penis dangling near her face..... wife moaned out......

seconds later......

"oHHHHHH!!!!"

guess who moaned?
Old 08-12-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 5
Lightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoyed reading it. Nice sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1