The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My cheating gf

Thanks for the support on this true story guys.
As for the question abt tracking, there are apps and other means to do so. Of course those paid ones will be a lot better than free ones. And as I have mentioned, I have her permission to do that. As for that bastard, I just wanna know hes whereabouts!

Something about the tracker I am using, not a long winded details about this tracker nor am i trying to advertise it but it can track by phone number. How I manage to track RP's phone is that I am a possessive bf so i will look at my gf phone when shes with me as she got a lot of male friends. Even if i don't look into her phone, I can use the tracker to track RP's contact number via my gf contact list in her phone. So its a powerful tool.

Once again thanks for the support guys, I will update as and when I can.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
As for the question abt tracking, there are apps and other means to do so. Of course those paid ones will be a lot better than free ones. And as I have mentioned, I have her permission to do that. As for that bastard, I just wanna know hes whereabouts!

Something about the tracker I am using, not a long winded details about this tracker nor am i trying to advertise it but it can track by phone number. How I manage to track RP's phone is that I am a possessive bf so i will look at my gf phone when shes with me as she got a lot of male friends. Even if i don't look into her phone, I can use the tracker to track RP's contact number via my gf contact list in her phone. So its a powerful tool.

In this case then this is seriously an illegal tool in Singapore context. This is infringement in people's privacy. Play safe bro.

Anyway why keep such a gf who can anyway give others bj. Dirty little slut.
Old 23-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
cricketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here for nice story.
Old 23-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
"do i regret not fucking her before she comes to sg?"
nothing to regret because she had quite a handful of bfs and none of them had fucked her because shes very conservative. Strictly only break virgin after marriage.
One of these days a guy going to be the lucky one. Are you hoping to be the lucky guy?
Old 23-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
do share more of this nice story TS!
return 15 points. silver5surfer.
sailsingapore,CoCk shoCk,S.B.Y.1,ah rat,Linkus,Jay Chou,Smoky7,sky_liner2,marlboroken,Imogen,SG10,Rib eyes,esssinine,Hanster,bigbirdbird,tuyet,Vampirede vil,ejectjoy,Rasta Marley,nitecrawllerr,owen10,lonebonker,Havanna Slicks,kim-seng-heng,wally888,CumExplorer,ah rat,slicker69
Old 23-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
In this case then this is seriously an illegal tool in Singapore context. This is infringement in people's privacy. Play safe bro.

Anyway why keep such a gf who can anyway give others bj. Dirty little slut.
thanks for ur concern bro, thats why out of respect, i asked my gf if i can track her to know her whereabouts because i'm in msia and she said yes. So she is willing to let me track. Regarding this tool, i have replied to bros who have pmed me about this and i have the same reply to all. depends on what ur need is and how much u're willing to pay for the tracker. Theres a lot out there, literally tons... but respect ur love ones and ask for permission if u r gonna use it. And its easy how i know which contact number is RP. i just checked on the contact calling her when they are at the same location which I will know he is picking her up. And then I use a random phone to call and said "hi is this RP(name)" and he replied "yes and u r?" and there u go, i got it.

Regarding ur qn on "why keep such a gf who can anyway give others bj. Dirty little slut."
My ans to this is because i really love her so much that i'm willing to forgive her and after so many breakups(sometimes i initiated sometimes she did), she still know and remembers that deep down, no one treats her better than i do.
Sometimes love is not blind, whats blind is the person behind the word love

Thank for the members who upped me. Not that i needed the points but just wanna let whats inside of me out because keeping it in is very unhealthy.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
One of these days a guy going to be the lucky one. Are you hoping to be the lucky guy?
well whos not hoping to break a virgin of the one u love and eager to have sex with right? be it model or not, still a human being. Its not like models don't grow old, they r humans too. I just feel frustrated that bastards like these pop out of nowhere and break up relationships and showed off about it like its something hes proud of. I wouldn't say that i am not wrong myself because i did break up with her and he took advantage of it but the thing is whether is he serious with her or not we donno and i don want her to get hurt. If hes a nice guy and won her heart after we broke off then i'm fine with it. I will take my defeat and wish not just her, but them happiness. But for such a bastard that he is, no way i'm showing mercy
Old 24-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Palairment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
supervalcona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it.
Old 24-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 24-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

she must be pretty! are u guys still together?
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR
Old 24-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She is never your. It is just your turn
Old 24-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicialow09ww View Post
Wow quite deep. Also knock some sense into me. Thanks and up your points
Old 24-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicialow09ww View Post
Nice views. Really wake peop up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1